holidays [Theme] Page 3

All of our holidays are usually held in the form of a holiday belly.
№ 399368   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2020 / 09:18
I went halfway around the world and realized that the most mentally healthy people live where information is transmitted from generation to generation. For example, in the mountains, where I was lucky enough to visit, the girl was not allowed to marry, while the older women will teach her the most important: needlework, so she was always able to feed themselves and to leave her husband if he bad; the treatment of the sick and burial; preparation for childbirth and birth; the ability to host guests; ability to celebrate the holidays; skill right to farm and distribute supplies.
There is a woman tormented himself with fears of "what if". There has for all action plan, pantry wisdom you can access at any time.
№ 398540   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:27
By the grace of the Holy spirit is refreshed and flourish in the faith of the human soul. Therefore, from the first centuries of Christianity it was customary on the feast of the Holy Trinity to decorate temples and homes with flowers and green branches.
№ 398079   Added MegaMozg 15-06-2020 / 15:15
Boys Yes girls
Candle Yes verboczky
Suffered home.
Lights glimmer,
Pedestrians cross
And smells of spring.
Breeze but
Rain - rain is small,
Don't blow out the fire.
Sunday palm
Tomorrow I will get up first
For the Holy day.
№ 395363   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2020 / 17:15
I Hate Christmas. Of course, everything shines, and people go happy. But light cannot exist without shadow. And this atmosphere of happiness surrounded by the darkness of human souls. It may seem that they are happy... But in my heart they keep true feelings. Really enjoyed the holiday only children and couples in love.
№ 395339   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 10:25
These festive (Chinese) rituals are of great importance. Festivals and rituals remind us of the past and strengthen the bond with the history of their ancestors. Our story began not when our forefathers came to Singapore. She has more than 5000 years and has its origin since the emergence of Chinese civilization. It is part of our life due to the traditions and culture that the ancestors gave us.
№ 395080   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:54
No, thank you. At first glance you think that this event is overflowing with joy. But really... I Give them two years maximum. I don't feel like congratulating other people happy.
№ 394935   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 23:00
- It's Christmas.
- I have champagne, - he said seriously. - Brought from France. Dear. You?
For some girls?
He pulled out a chilled bottle and two clean glasses and set them on the counter.
- Don't you know? he said. - Champagne has no purpose. There is only the time you want to uncork the cork.
№ 394783   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 20:06
Paradoxically, the fact: in order to properly celebrate, we need to know, what is sacrifice, penance, fasting.
№ 394363   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:45
- In your life was just a job but to sleep, TV, rent, taxes, takeaway, birthdays, Christmas holidays and two weeks holiday per year. And now you're here! Donna noble - the inhabitant of the Earth is another planet! How are you feeling, Donna? Donna?
[Donna comes out in a sheepskin coat, on the hood]
- Sorry you said something?
Is that better?
Lovely, thank you.
- Convenient?
Yeah.
- You're in this thing hear?
- What?
№ 394360   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:36
Brains do not have to save, it's not electricity. Be involved, think every second of my life, not once a year, on major holidays.
Quote Explanation: Of "Vaccine Idiocracy"
№ 390126   Added Viker 04-04-2020 / 09:19
Life is a celebration
We were lied to that life is a struggle.
№ 388156   Added MegaMozg 04-03-2020 / 21:10
Guests should come in time on the bone.
№ 387921   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2020 / 04:14
- Yes, tomorrow will celebrate, he said Unica, - and whether there is a cause for celebration? Broke one squad and large, do not argue. No race after this not be recovered, but manc not a clan and the whole community going. And the second time they Turan will not let you enter into the taste, it then does not stop, we will destroy. So it's not a victory, but only a respite, for six months, a year or hardly more.
- Right, - agreed Romar. - No holidays, too, anywhere. The kind that small victory does not smile, and big not win.
№ 386478   Added Viker 21-01-2020 / 09:27
- Yes, tomorrow will celebrate, he said Unica, - and whether there is a cause for celebration? Broke one squad and large, do not argue. No race after this not be recovered, but manc not a clan and the whole community going. And the second time they Turan will not let you enter into the taste, it then does not stop, we will destroy. So it's not a victory, but only a respite, for six months, a year or hardly more.
- Right, - agreed Romar. - No holidays, too, anywhere. The kind that small victory does not smile, and big not win.
№ 386476   Added MegaMozg 21-01-2020 / 09:24