holidays [Theme] Page 2

Life is a novel, the ending of which is known in advance: in the end, the hero dies. Therefore, it is important not how our story ends, but how its pages will be filled. Because life, like a novel, should be an adventure. And adventures are the holidays of life.
№ 422527   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 17:48
A lot of confessors. Amazing, sunny, cool day. God, the world, "a life that is abundant." What else do people need? What else can you crave for? "Videhom the true light ..." And dominates us.
№ 421134   Added MegaMozg 20-06-2021 / 13:03
Every new day deserves a holiday!
№ 419405   Added MegaMozg 20-05-2021 / 13:21
Yes, my cradle was in the library;
Dust, Babylon volumes, parchment, silence,
Novels, dictionaries, Latins and Greeks...
I, as in folio, was exalted then.
Two voices talked to me about life.
One, insidious, firm, said to me, "The world is a pie.
Dispel your appetite. At the cost of their efforts
You will know the sweetness of all that God has created."
Another shouted: "Swim in bottomless fairy tales
Over what is conceivable, over what measures the meter."
Ah, that voice sang, bayukal in strange caresses,
Scary and exciting, like winds from the embankment,
Like a phantom who came out of nowhere.
I said, "I'm going!" and that's me then.
Suddenly I felt the pain and the fate that is everywhere
I carry now with me, I carry always, always...
I see new constellations of diamonds
In the blackest abyss of dreams, behind the appearance of things;
Slave of clairvoyance and martyr of ecstasies,
I drag with me indestructible snakes.
And it has been since, as a prophet, wandering;
In the deserts and seas, I, as a prophet, am alone.
I laugh in mourning, I cry on holidays
And I find the beauty in the taste of bitter wines.
To me, the facts seem like some kind of noisy lie,
Counting the stars in the darkness, I get into the moat...
But the Voice whispers to me, "Keep your dreams, crazy!
Clever people do not know such beautiful dreams..."
Quote Explanation: in folio - in large format, in a whole sheet
№ 419290   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2021 / 18:24
We ourselves do not drink, we don’t take a drop in our mouth, we don’t see any sweetness in it. Yes, the day is painfully joyful!
Quote Explanation: Peter feasts after the victory under Poltava
№ 416733   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 17:12
I hate people who arrange holidays for any occasion.
<... >
Those people who use any excuse for toast, I also hate.
№ 415918   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 17:06
Haha, great holiday! Let's have a drink!
№ 415892   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2021 / 15:48
Why celebrate a birthday once a year when you can celebrate the day of death almost every day ?!
№ 414344   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 10:15
Holidays ... how to put it better ... make me sad. When arranging them, you always want to forget something ... but you cannot forget.
№ 412519   Added MegaMozg 31-01-2021 / 08:33
loneliness. Now I realized that there is no pride in being alone. This is a disease, congenital in someone, acquired in someone. It's easier for her to get infected than it seems. It is like a drug, at first it seems like a pleasant little thing, then you may hate it, but you are so used to it that it is not easy for you to escape from these thickets. The embryos of loneliness settle in us, sprouting with a new quarrel, taking root with someone's departure, blossoming with someone's death. It can be weeded by meetings with friends, cut at the root of new love, but it will still overtake you, grow again, reminding you of all the sorrows. Some believe that they have found a cure for it by plunging into the atmosphere of clubs or books. But the only possible cure is death. True, it works or not, one cannot say - the dead are not particularly talkative.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408331   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:32
If joy had a smell, it would smell just like that – exhilarating and festive.
№ 406603   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 17:21
God's word commands me Didn't you know? The Lord sends people to you In each party, and in a different direction to Each one for admonition, and not for reproach. For correction, and the salvation of the soul Everyone has their own thought, But each with its own differences Some people are sweet, others are stupid In third parties - God is interesting to One - He gives a gift to the Second - He does not give like a beggar - without words, he walks, wanders on the other, it toils, but submits a claim. Don't cling to people, Thieves! It can be seen who has talent! The Internet won't tell you everything! Who created it? - Personality! This is Human! Each of you, the Lord has given talent! So whom do you thank in poetry, stories, - about the universe, holidays for every day, - a day of love, a day of laughter, hearts ... horror! shame and disgrace! What kind of fiction are these? Who created the universe? Who are you people praying to? What are the mantras, buddhas? - Come to your senses! Think about it! The Lord will reveal to everyone, Repent! "
Quote Explanation: God's judgments over people are coming.
№ 405129   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2020 / 12:36
All her life, working without unbending her back, checking her tears and lamentation in the forest, she has absolutely not mastered the necessary modern science of spinning. Whoever is not skilled in it, our everyday life and holidays are not sweet.
№ 404077   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 20:33
- This is peculiar to us. - Eugen peered into the flaming wall, as if hoping to make out the legendary gate. - We remember what is no longer there, and we rarely talk about what is not yet. If you are interested, I will gladly tell you.
№ 403728   Added MegaMozg 12-09-2020 / 10:45
- The fireworks. He takes them from Shanghai. Did you know that 93% of fireworks in America - Chinese?
- Even the fourth of July are made in China!
Quote Explanation: July 4 - Independence Day in America.
№ 399928   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2020 / 21:24