reasoning [Theme] Page 1

It begs to write beyond any form: not as articles, reasoning and not as artistic, but to express, pour out, as you can, what you feel strongly.
№ 426329   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 05:42
A cheerful or kind mood in mental pursuits is the best condition for their success.
№ 425411   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:02
A man philosophizes about the human heart better than a woman, but a woman reads better than him in the hearts of men.
№ 425382   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 09:57
The philosopher seeks convictions in the truth of the clarified, solid. Truth is too dear for him to reject it without consideration.
№ 425224   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2021 / 09:57
The Chinese can understand Putin's reasoning about "historical territories." For China, "historical territories" are the Russian Amur and Primorye regions, which were once seized by Russia from the Qing dynasty.
Quote Explanation: From the article «Victory or dead end?» from 27.07.2021
№ 424617   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:42
It begins to seem to me that everything that is not eternal can be safely called fake.
№ 418010   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:39
In some women, most of the nerve endings are concentrated in the clitoris, and there are not many in the vagina. Women of this type may enjoy long clitoral stimulation, but they do not get much pleasure directly from penetration. Another category of women, on the contrary, is distinguished by a high innervation of the vagina, and in order to experience an orgasm, only penetration is enough for them. In the third category of women, the nerve endings can be concentrated in the perineum or in the anus, and such women can not only love anal sex, but also reach during its orgasm, while women with a different type of location of nerve endings can not only fail excite, but also hurt them. In addition, some women have nerve endings closer to the surface so they have no problem reaching orgasm, while other women with deeper nerve endings, as well as their sexual partners, have to be patient and resourceful to reach climax. Culture and upbringing will certainly affect how you reach orgasm and whether it is easy or difficult, but that is not the main factor. Such reasoning causes millions of women to feel unnecessary guilt and shame, or, conversely, makes them feel like "perverts." <...> Whatever your sexual preferences, you ... should know that these preferences may be due to your physiology.
№ 416752   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 18:09
When you despise for no reason, condemn someone's thoughts, reasoning, you are like a sergeant who, passing by a private, deliberately throws a chocolate wrapper past the urn. Why is he doing this? In order to make fun of someone who is lower in rank. Make the recruit pick up his garbage from the ground and throw it where it should be - in the trash can.
№ 416331   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:01
She also thought about joining some charitable society. However, she did not understand the new theory that was then in vogue, according to which it is only necessary to teach people to get out of a difficult situation on their own. Jenny felt that if a poor man asked for help, he needed help without going into arguments about how much he deserved it.
№ 410170   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2020 / 17:00
Do not build education on prohibitions, give children freedom of choice (for example, from two acceptable options), teach them to understand what is harmful and what is useful for them, through reasoning with them: "What will your choice lead to? Do you think that would be helpful?" "As much as possible, it is necessary to instill in children what is harmful to them, looking at other children practicing these fun, or will envy them, or condemn, and consider themselves the best of them. And here it is proper to have wisdom, but not with your mind, but to pray to the Lord, that he may wise you how to act in the upbringing of children, and may he save them from the pernicious spirit of harmful worldly customs. "
№ 405197   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 15:51
There is another condition, I replied, that you seem to have overlooked. Even if I agreed with your premises, I would have to deny your conclusions. You conclude that religious doctrines and reasoning cannot have an impact on life because they should not, you conclude, not paying attention to the fact that people do not reason like you, but draw many conclusions from the belief in the existence of the Deity and assume that God will impose other punishments on vice and give other rewards of virtue than those, which appear in the normal course of nature. It is not whether this conclusion is true or not: its influence on their lives and behavior remains the same in both cases, and those who seek to deprive people of faith in such prejudices may perhaps be sound thinkers, but I do not agree to recognize them as good citizens and politicians, because they free people from the bridle that restrains their passion. and thus make the violation of social laws in some respects an easier and safer affair.
№ 404700   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2020 / 22:51
When building reasoning, avoid the foundation, otherwise they will turn into a frozen one-dimensionality.
№ 403225   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2020 / 14:27
There is no doubt that not only the most ignorant and stupid peasants, but also children and even animals improve through experience and study the qualities of objects of nature, observing the actions that follow from them. If a child has experienced a sensation of pain, touching the flame of a candle, then he will try not to bring his hands close to any candle and expect a similar action from a reason similar to the above in sensory qualities and appearance. Therefore, if you claim that the child's mind arrives at this conclusion through some process of reasoning or formal reasoning, then I have every right to demand that you indicate this reasoning, and you have no reason to refuse to fulfill such a just requirement. You have no right to say that this argumentation is vague and, perhaps, defies your investigation, as long as you admit that it is accessible to the understanding of the child. Therefore, if you have even a moment's hesitation, or if you, on reflection, offer some complex or deep argumentation, then you will in some way reject this solution of the issue and confess that it is not reasoning that prompts us to assume a similarity between the past and the future and expect similar actions. from reasons that are similar in appearance. This is the point I have tried to prove in this chapter; and if I am right, I still do not pretend that I have made some great discovery; if the truth is not on my side, I must admit that I am a very poor student, since even now I am not in a position to discover the argument which, apparently, was well known to me when I was still lying in the cradle.
№ 402929   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 19:33
I'm not going to listen to the arguments of immigrants from Asia about how they should govern Singapore. From them only harm. If they had a conscience, they would have remained at home to help their fellow citizens to change lives for the better. However, they chose to leave everything ready and give us advice from there.
№ 394968   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:24