style [Theme] Page 4

What is art? This is the style.
Basically, the movie was filmed in year, tens of thousands of movies... very few movies that you watch and think: "But he... he doesn't like everything..." Even you may not really like, but 'not like everyone' - in a good way. For example, Tarkovsky.
He has a lot of things that I personally vaguely. He does not have the humor or self-irony... But he has style. There is nothing to say! As it is - no one has ever filmed a movie before or after.
Or Hayday. Leonid Gaidai is also the author's cinema, because you look the best for his paintings "the Caucasian captive", "diamond hand" , cut off the credits - and this style! You know that it was shot only L. Gaidai. And nobody was shooting. He was unique in this sense.
It is a measure in art. In the literature that film. There is a style - so you're a Talent!
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question how to understand has the Talent or not? And what is the measure of talent?
№ 400100   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 02:51
- I bought you strawberries. He collected directly from the branches. But it's true.
- Why?
- You recently wanted. We've been looking for. And a little was rude to you on the phone. So I decided to smooth the front of you guilty. So I made the effort while collecting it all.
- Smooth. pregnant women don't eat the same thing - this time. Two - wouldn't it be nice if you apologized?
- If it does not work. Nothing can be done. thought strawberry solve the problem.
- Well, of course that's your style. Really don't understand how I couldn't get used to.
- You don't eat?
- No, I will not.
Okay. I'm going to eat.
- Bon appetit.
Delicious and it is. You were right, too. Even if you do not eat as a glutton, still eat with great gusto.
It shows in how you slurp. One could lend? At least one thing. But what's up with you? I do not know. Yes, go.
- There you are. To give you one.
- Phew! Tastier than last time.
- In fact, very tasty.
- Give, give.
- No.
- You bought me, give me.
This really is delicious, Asly.
- Give.
Where are you going to run? Where are you?
- Let me go.
And this is also delicious. It's the same.
- Let go!
№ 396003   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:41
The styles of collaboration apparent contrast. Blue, your style "first act, then think". Orange, your style - "do not think".
№ 394273   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:03
Simplicity is not just a visual style; it's not minimalism or the absence of chaos. To achieve simplicity, you need to dig a tunnel in the bowels of the difficulty to be truly simple, you need to get to the depth.
№ 393354   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 01:12
One of the many remarkable things in the "Sharp peaks" is a haircut. <...>
- You know, that crazy-ass haircut was conceived as a kind of protection from lice and infections. And now all the hipsters wear this.
- So lice come back?
Quote Explanation: About the haircuts of the characters in the series, where the shaved nape and temples, and the hair is only on top.
№ 392148   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:45
- Virgil, your turn!
- Oh, my God, is it worth it? So many changes... and I barely managed to say my name.
- No, no. You don't have to. I just thought...
- Well, actually I did have one idea, but, uh... she's still not finalized. So...
- Come on. If you don't like, you can always change back.
- Well, but before that, I have to admit that... [turns to his "new"] I really like the purple.
- [Patton enthusiastically screams]
- What a view!
- Yes, it's cool!
- You okay, Payton?
- I get excited.
- Let's just say it's a jacket.
- It's amazing! You seem more anxious than before!
- Oh, well...
- No, no. If this is what you wanted, then... you got what you wanted! Who needs the faculty at Hogwarts, if you have your hog-delicious style!
№ 391940   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2020 / 15:48
APHORISMS
Each carries his cross, but at different distances.
Those who think we don't need. We need those who change their minds.
Human rights: permission to drive vehicles.
The world is ruled by styles, monsoons, and the masons.
At every step we face a strange fortune.
When looking for your own way, ask for directions at the counter.
Those who need more than you need, will never understand those who ought to know better.
Our capabilities are so small that we all carry about with us.
What is preferable: Paradise in a tent or a hut in Paradise?
We treat useless fossil, not because worse than others, but because of all people.
Bowed my own shadow and suddenly you find that she belongs to the boss.
So much I want to say that necessarily be its own listener.
Outside benefits and staffing, we are all equal, like fish in an aquarium.
Even in the dictation made political mistakes.
Fools need not despair, their time will never end.
The man is a style, a steeplechase is a horse.
Boris Ioselevich
№ 389082   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2020 / 14:18
Hi detective, sorry I'm late - went home to wear a normal scarf. You hate yourself for the style I refuse.
Quote Explanation: Lucifer tried to understand what self-loathing.
4 Season 9 Series
№ 387774   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2020 / 02:40
- Can we finish it now. Could save everyone right now.
Is not our style. What happened to you? Since when murder came to be regarded as a variant?
Jex has to answer for his crimes.
- And then what? You will track down all of the inventors of weapons, bullets or bombs?
But they are back! How do you not understand? Every time I negotiate I try to understand, but not today. No. Today I am on the side of the victims: his, the Master's, the Daleks ' ... All the people who died because of my mercy!
See what happens when too long to travel alone.
7 Season 4 Series
№ 387672   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 03:52
The merchant understood not
What would it offer that?
"I would not want you, man, hurt,
But someone like you, Yes it would be better not to see
I think I know what you will do,
Your hot character everyone will understand".
And the old chest he opened
Took the cap and said
"In due time Charles wore".
№ 387587   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 00:50
Is that all?
- This style is called... hip-hop. Car, drunk, woman, yo!
Quote Explanation: Improvisation "Prompter"
3 Season 4 Series
№ 387547   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 13:04
- It's not my style to ask for unknown society.
- Ask him: why? Why intelligent and educated people do not want to invite himself in an unfamiliar society?
- I... I am deprived of the characteristic of some people's talent is easy to chat with strangers.
- I do not play this instrument as I would like, but I always thought that it was my fault. Because I paid little attention to training.
- It is quite true. You irrationally distributed their time. And those who have the honour to listen to your game, don't think about mistakes. We don't play for outsiders.
1 Season 3 Series
№ 387376   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:28
Our clothing often reflects our attitude. Serious-business - for business meetings. Solemnly dressed up only for important events. Unattractive is a usual everyday worries. To judge by her man - is meaningless. Hang her labels stupid. Especially to chase the brands and dressing in manousakas try to look in this special. The first thing that catches the eye when meeting with a stranger - it style. Meet on clothes, form an opinion, but it is always deceptive. After all, even the beggar can be the money is not always the same, he was a beggar, maybe it's a style.
№ 386674   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 19:12
Paris brings a sense of style. Because the French tell their children: "Beautiful, beautiful" - while the Russian "Good or bad".
№ 386174   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2020 / 18:42