contempt [Theme]

The branches twitched and a cat appeared in the circle of light. Quite skinny, twitching her shoulder dissatisfiedly and clasping her paws in disgust. Three-colored, Mark noted with unexpected pleasure. This is good luck. The symbol of good luck, without even looking in his direction, proudly walked to the house next to the public garden. Even the back symbolized independence and contempt for everything around him, especially for the man sticking out like a pillar near the frozen square. Who are you? Passerby? That would have passed.
№ 465718   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2024 / 16:24
Wisdom does not know hatred and contempt; it enlivens and guides.
№ 462929   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:02
Young people are generous, that is, good youth, generous and impetuous, but there is little tolerance, and if anything goes wrong, there is contempt.
№ 462178   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:48
You understand, temptation, a feeling of impunity and contempt for people, they are very contagious.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the TV show “Sagittarius, well done”, episode dated 12/19/23
№ 460387   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:57
Listen, what if my soul is worse than my appearance? but am I to blame... I asked nothing from people except bread - they added contempt and ridicule to it... I had heaven, earth and myself, I was rich in all feelings... I saw the sun and was content... But gradually everything disappeared: one thought, one discovery, one drop of poison - beware of this thought, Olga.
№ 460382   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 13:56
You think your life means something to me just because she fell in love with you? I am the world's first vampire. I've seen dozens of people like you, and you all want something that will never be yours. All vampires live only because it was My will. Rory is the last of my kind. It's my blood. You are not her equal. Never have been and never will be. I will make sure she knows how you betrayed her. This will help her make a decision and take my side. When that happens, I'll make her mine. The conversion will make her stronger than anyone in the world. Perhaps she will be stronger than me. No one can harm her.
№ 459932   Added MegaMozg 09-12-2023 / 22:15
And even more contempt is caused by those cowards who pretend that there were no special horrors. <...> But there are cases when peace is impossible - and this is one of those cases. I sincerely hope, Rus, that you will burn out all this scum with a red-hot iron, sparing no one and nothing. For hundreds of thousands of killed, sacrificed, taken into slavery of our relatives, for millions of crippled destinies and their hypocrisy - kill them all, Ruslan! And no matter what sacrifices our people will have to make, no matter what meanness they will have to go to - a non-human does not deserve the right to life! Not after what they did... <...> For the sake of our future, they must all perish - otherwise one day this bastard will stab us in the back again.
№ 455288   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2023 / 17:48
Well, of course, right there, by the way, the rotten West will also get it. What a story, think! He beats us at all points, this West, but rotten! And even if we really despised him,” continued Potugin, “otherwise it’s all a phrase and a lie. To scold him, we scold him, but we value only his opinion, that is, in essence, the opinion of the Parisian lazybones.
№ 455143   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2023 / 15:51
... how akin to a person to indulge in superstition, despite all possible contempt for prejudice.
№ 454298   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 09:29
Negative thoughts, worry, contempt and doubt pollute our minds. You need to get rid of all this in order to improve the internal ecology and gain a positive outlook on life.
№ 448863   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2023 / 13:45
It was a real miracle that my father saved the village from the plague. The stupid hillbillies called his work a miracle and burned him at the stake. And they said he had no right to do so. Discovery of the secrets and laws of reality, from notes in the Château archives
№ 447190   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 03:39
- Hmm... Consider that I'm interested in you. You can come with us if you want.
№ 447174   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2022 / 02:51