power [Theme] Page 1

Rome stands there, boy. Mighty, great, terrible Rome. There is a power that rises above the world, like the Colossus. No one can resist Rome, no one. And certainly not a youth. There is only one way to cope with Rome - you have to serve it, you have to humiliate yourself in front of it, crawl at its feet, love it.
Rome stands there, boy. Mighty, great, terrible Rome. There...
№ 428250   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:19
But, there are people who are bewildered by interaction with hypocrisy - these are fools and children. They just can't figure out what to do: defend themselves or collect likes ?!
№ 424513   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2021 / 18:33
Any power has a price. No power is given for free. You either have to put in a lot of effort, make a lot of sacrifices to get it, or the bill will come after the fact.
№ 424383   Added MegaMozg 27-07-2021 / 21:06
Divinity, due to its great power, should be both beautiful and terrible.
№ 422070   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 00:15
The most loved is a man who, being the most powerful, does not inspire fear.
№ 418111   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 11:42
Don't worry, Serafoll. Today, I will kill you and take away the title of Leviathan that belongs to me by right. Then the Office will become the god of the new world, though only as a symbol. And the "system" and all the laws will be recreated by us. Michael, Azazel, Sazeks Lucifer - the era of your reign has come to an end.
№ 413831   Added MegaMozg 21-02-2021 / 00:09
Finch: Let's start the lesson. Think Doctor, after deciding the paradigm, reality will become a test in our hands. We can change the universe and improve it.
Doctor: Yes, the creator with Mr. Finch's face. You may think I'm old-fashioned, but I like it the way it is.
Finch: You want to keep the old order. Think about the changes that can be made if you use this power for good.
Doctor: Who, like you?
Finch: No, people like you! The paradigm would give us strength, and you could give us wisdom. Become a god, with me! Imagine that you can. Think about the civilizations you can save. Perganon, Askinta, your people. The Doctor, the proud Time Lords will be reborn, reborn.
Sarah Jane: Doctor, not his case.
Finch: You can be with him forever, young, blossoming, unfeding, immortal. Their lives are so fleeting, so many goodbyes, you're so lonely, Doctor, join us.
Doctor: Can I save everyone?
Finch: Yeah.
Doctor: Stop the wars...
Sarah Jane: No. The universe must move on. Pain, loss, shapes our happiness and love. Whether it's peace or relationships, everything is termed, everything ends.
№ 405331   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:03
But he had little sympathy for the country's most powerful men and women, whose only merit was that they were born with the right name. He himself was born in the most correct family for greatness, but his main merit was that he turned away from it.
№ 403049   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2020 / 01:33
[Prayer in times of trouble]
The Emperor of the people, all the good superintendent,
One whose power is undeniable,
We beseech Thee, save us and protect us,
From the hands of our enemies,
Yes we shall be victorious over them.
Give to winning us the way
Yes, we are obsessed with the glory
Your immortal name.
№ 394587   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 10:15
[Prayer To The Emperor]
Bow before the Immortal Emperor for He is our Intercessor.
Admire the Immortal Emperor for His sacrifice in the name of Humanity.
Admire the Immortal Emperor, for He strictly instructs you.
Venerate this before the Immortal Emperor, for evermore He oversees you.
Read the Immortal Emperor, for Holy is His wisdom.
Exalt the Immortal Emperor for invincible and eternally might.
Glorify the Immortal Emperor, for He sees all.
Praise the Immortal Emperor for His unending rule.
Hail the Immortal Emperor, our Lord and Mentor.
№ 394582   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 10:00
There are things that powerful people better even in jest not to speak.
№ 392459   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 11:12
- Right, that they tremble before me! You have no idea how powerful I am!
- What if you only know how to hate?
5 Season 2 Series
№ 384227   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 15:13
People also one kind. And as you can see, this does not prevent them. One race, and look what they just do not fight! Not even fighting for a place under the sun, for power, for influence, for prestige, for markets, and I don't know what else!
№ 380991   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:07
He did the gold!
- He just extracted it from the rock.
- The essence is different: he has so much gold that he imagines himself the most powerful. Luxury, Madam, not for mere mortals. Only a king should live like royalty.
My husband only cares about the welfare of the king.
- Being the richest of my subjects hold a whole army, creating a state within a state!?
№ 355527   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 16:04
Knowledge and human power coincide, because ignorance of the cause hinders action.
№ 354451   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 14:44