release [Theme] Page 2

And your gods answer your pleas, Senua? I asked for the mercy of all the gods, even their gods, but no one answered me! Eventually I freed myself. And I say, "Challenge the gods" Find your way as I found mys!
№ 419784   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2021 / 13:03
Isn't there fiction to free the mind?
№ 414447   Added Viker 05-03-2021 / 10:04
In due time the hour will strike, and this great triumphant cause - the greatest in history - will proclaim the emancipation of the working class and the brotherhood of all mankind.
№ 411317   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 11:42
There is nothing worse than seeing that the person dear to you is bad, and you cannot do anything. Powerlessness kills, ripping piece by piece from your heart and soul. You would like to turn mountains, swim the oceans just to help, but sometimes even heroic deeds are not able to give liberation, change the course of personal history, delete disliked chapters from the family chronicle. You stay with yourself, biting your lips in confusion or nervously wringing your fingers, painfully realizing (and childishly refusing to humble yourself) that you are not God. And many things are beyond your control.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409538   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:24
Previously, people shared their fears, doubts, misdeeds with priests, received spiritual liberation and began to live happier. Freer. In the age of total modernization, the Servants of the Lord are considered a relic of the past and many often look at believers with a condescending smile, going to a dear psychoanalyst, where they talk about their fears, doubts, sins ... Assign a price, name it in a new way and it will be for you... a product of today's reality, well borrowed from earlier times.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409145   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 19:48
Hear and rejoice. For you happened to be saved by the Great Titan. Do you think it's torment? Oh no... it's liberation. And by sacrificing you, he balances the scales of the universe. Rejoice... even if posthumously, you have replenished the host of thanos' children.
№ 405600   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2020 / 23:15
Liberation from slavery to inferior goods can only be a condition for obtaining the highest good; the temple, from which the idols that filled it have been thrown out, through this one still does not become the shrine of God - by itself it remains only an empty place /
№ 405437   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2020 / 17:30
Crystal ...
№ 404113   Added MegaMozg 18-09-2020 / 15:57
Honesty is the bestower of liberation, honesty, removes the shackles, which for many years had left bloody footprints on the fragile wrists.
№ 398835   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 12:27
Question: how come that those who are anticipating his own death, commonly fear it less than others?
Answer: fear of Death, but not the spirit; the one who feels her, thinks more as a spirit than as a man; he realizes that she brings him release, and he waits.
Quote Explanation: N 858
№ 397436   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:41
Question: Since men are equal before the law of God, then should they be equal before the law human?
Answer: This is the first Foundation of justice is: "do Not do to others what you would not want yourself".
Question: In agreement with this it turns out that all legislation, to be completely fair, should consecrate the equality of rights between man and woman?
Response: rights - Yes; responsibilities - no. Everyone went about their business; let the man engaged an external party, the woman internal, each according to his inclination. Human law, to be fair, should consecrate the equality of rights between man and woman; every advantage provided to one before the other, disgusted of justice. The liberation of women follows the progress of civilization; her enslavement is in hand with barbarism. The floors, however, exist only in physical organization; because the spirits can take one gender or another, between them there is no difference in this respect, and therefore they should enjoy the same rights.
Quote Explanation: N 822
№ 397308   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:21
- Helga, you freed the Flock?
- He loves you.
He loves himself only. And you know that better than anyone.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 387370   Added MegaMozg 18-02-2020 / 13:07
Ceasing to grow and kill animals for food, we can make people available so much extra food that with proper distribution they could eliminate hunger and malnutrition on this planet. The animal liberation is the liberation of man.
№ 381008   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:20
Let bygones be bygones.
Whatever happened before was in the past.
№ 375876   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2019 / 23:17
Divorce!
Goodbye, sluggish sex once a year!
Divorce!
No more sober Saturdays!
You called me, "Pathetic, worthless freak!"
Now enjoy the freedom, soon after the divorce.
№ 370836   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:12