release [Theme] Page 1

Yep, that's me too. The first thing he did after being released was to kiss the ground.
Quote Explanation: Leaving the prison gates, Eddie stumbled and fell on his back
№ 448810   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:28
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
• Revision of values. Liberation from the husk. Sweeping old leaves from the "house". To have a place for the main. And everyone has their own.
№ 446503   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 07:12
ᅠ If others look exclusively at your shoulders and urge you to get naked, and it is not welcome to speak frankly about your own weaknesses, failures or mistakes - this is a warning signal that you are offered plastic feelings and plastic relationships.
№ 439925   Added Viker 27-05-2022 / 10:27
For the liberation of the Russian people from the yoke of the communists, vagabonds and convicts who completely ruined Holy Russia. To end the internecine strife. For the fact that the peasant, acquiring ownership of the land he cultivates, engages in peaceful labor. For true freedom and law to reign in Russia. For the fact that the Russian people themselves would choose their Owner. Help me, Russian people, save the Motherland.
№ 439315   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:58
To break any power.
Quote Explanation: about Jose Marta
№ 439053   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:25
“Death becomes a cure only when you take it at the right time. No need to self-medicate.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story "Arcanum"
“Death becomes a cure only when you take it at the right...
№ 434821   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 02:33
And it's just gorgeous.
№ 432333   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 09:57
another well-known spirituality.
№ 430827   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 11:36
You are my temple. You are my shepherd. You are my prayer. You are my liberation.
№ 424990   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2021 / 19:27
Try to spend as much time in the fresh air as possible. In the high mountains or by the endless ocean, peer inside your heart. If there is no such possibility, at least look up at the sky whenever the case comes up. Little by little, the tight knots that form your shackles will weaken, and you will find that you have become easier. Fully awakened consciousness works only in the body and mind, free from all obstacles. When both the body and the mind are bright, it is easy to achieve Liberation.
№ 420194   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:33
The mind finds complete liberation only by being guided by a conscious choice, only by taking on certain obligations.
№ 420180   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 20:30