drugs [Theme] Page 4

As you young people are all hooked on heroin? That's really why we must flee like the plague...
№ 391631   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 01:21
You are the Queen of this shitty Kingdom flower rose in a Bush of thorns... Ready to turn the page? To make for the sake of their parents impossible? Be happy.
№ 391630   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2020 / 01:18
- Bind with opium, that it causes vision. Just kick him while he's there is temptation. How much do you have left?
Seven tons.
Seven tons!?
Yes. Large stock truth of Hell?
Quote Explanation: Thomas forwards for the Chinese party of opium.
№ 391558   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2020 / 11:57
Lie - destructive drug and the entry to hell.
№ 389646   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 16:51
Love is the only legalized form of the drug. Love, if it is without impurities, covering right away, you lose touch with reality and kicks. But the bouts of euphoria abruptly give way to depression, I want to sit on the windowsill to watch the rain and put it on the social networks its sad selfie with your current cheeks with tears. All the symptoms - like drug addicts. Only clinics in which to heal from love, no.
№ 389475   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 16:03
May Carlton told about the spree, which you probably remember dimly, when you hit the dovecote and for three days lived on champagne and cocaine. Can you imagine?
In just three days?
Quote Explanation: Mosley tried to surprise the Hell a story about the loose of her brother Thomas Shelby.
№ 389423   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 12:51
- Here is your "laundering drug money". All forty accounts...
- Daily admission to nine thousand s Department. not subject to Declaration... That cunning bastard. Bank line of credit and all payments are not as cash, but as repayment of the negative balances in the accounts. He has on all accounts has a negative balance, no one will notice, no tax, no DEA. It's invisible money. But an interesting amount. Seventeen million dollars just for this Department.
Their to business will not sew, the court will dismiss the lawsuit, lawyers will return all the money after a month, but this month will fly a bunch of innocent animals. the cartels will begin to pull the hostages and in a week we will be torn, and his account only added. We need to lure him out here, Mexico is not our authority. Therefore, the arrest will not only freeze the accounts.
№ 389008   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:04
Music and love - even those drugs.
№ 388964   Added MegaMozg 17-03-2020 / 21:37
Dime-dime -
So good to see ya,
Nine-nine -
Don't want to be ya
Crime-crime -
Fine sensimilla...
Well you'll see there comes a day
Catches up to you, yeah

Ten bucks, ten
Hi, friend, glad to see you;
Nine bucks delivery -
I do not envy you, man,
It is illegal -
But the grass is good...
But are you personally convinced that the time will come
To pay off old accounts, Yes...
№ 387594   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 01:04
Alcohol and drugs - not salvation, it is self-destructive!
№ 385978   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 23:38
- Have you been in the African-American neighborhood at night?
- Do not have this habit.
- Imagine you are a police officer confiscating drugs because of budget cuts in the car is only one officer. Three in the morning, you drive one and hear the shots. Then there is the suspect, you pursue it, because everyone in the city believes that forty-five thousand a year - you will be chasing it. And you know that he has a gun, and nobody knows where you are. You are in danger. Now call the reinforcements that will surely return home to my kids.
- Does not work.
- Right, because you work nine hours, and the battery has only enough for six. So you will shoot you in the head, because your Department and the mayor have not provided you with a functioning radio!
Quote Explanation: Teresa knocks at the mayor serviceable radios for police officers.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 384715   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2019 / 12:08
Drugs can be used for confirmation of the joy of life, or to escape from its horrors. It is necessary to show special sensitivity and receptivity, to keep track of the time. when one state passes insensibly into the other.
№ 384594   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2019 / 23:54
... when in the life of one of booze, drugs and sex without condom - you're all ass.
№ 382694   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 13:52
I believe that drugs should not be consumed. Because in our country it is impossible to aggravate. Have you seen the state of the economy, roads? And it is in our country only alcohol allowed!
Release Date: 08.11.2019
№ 382624   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 12:00
I'm in a pine forest I drank my birch-juice, the mushrooms ' fault.
№ 382435   Added MegaMozg 12-11-2019 / 17:50