obstacles [Theme] Page 3

The lessons we have learned from the obstacles, can determine the future success. Recall a time when you met a problem, failure or loss. How did it affect you? And what have you learned from this experience?
№ 398407   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 18:00
Life is not only UPS and downs, is still obstacles, before which you need to resist.
№ 396854   Added Viker 03-06-2020 / 09:36
Question: When circumstances seemed fatally opposed to our plans, then is it not due to the influence of any spirit?
A: Sometimes these are spirits of another, and often, your own discomfort. Your position and character have a great influence. If you persist not in your field, nothing to do with spirits; in this case, you yourself are evil geniuses.
Quote Explanation: N 534
№ 396796   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:33
Question: Spirits, guides, life events, and whether they can meet resistance from those spirits that wish the opposite?
Answer: what God wants it to happen; if there is a delay or any obstacle, it is according to His will.
Quote Explanation: N 529
№ 396789   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 02:09
Question: evident whether the ability of the spirit after its connection with the body in their entirety?
Answer: the Manifestation of skills depends on the organs that were the instruments of that manifestation; they are weakened by the roughness of matter.
Question: In agreement with this, the material the shell should be an obstacle to the free manifestation of the spirit abilities, like the frosted glass prevents the free passage of light?
Answer: Yes, also very matte.
You can even compare the action of the coarse matter of the body to the spirit with the action of muddy water, which restricts freedom of movement embedded in her body.
Quote Explanation: N 368
№ 396426   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 20:45
But if someone read it, he would say, there is not enough... not enough conflict. The character aspires to something, but meets on its way to the goal some obstacles, rivals and adversaries. Odysseus wants to return home, but encounters the Cyclops Polyphemus, the sirens and the sorceress CIRCE. And sometimes the conflict is not with an external enemy, but inside the hero. And it's not about the alteration of the porch, repair, or scams with the Chinese: I'm talking about a deep inner struggle. Achilles! Either go to war or remain at home with his wife and friends. The reader wants to know: how does the hero solve the problem and reach the goal? This is the main question that the author needs to create in the perception of the reader. What's next? Write you even a detective, though Shakespearean drama, but the main one goal - to make the reader wonder what will happen next? "There is no development," complains the reader, - "boring". The reader is similar to the Sultan from Scheherazade: "if I get bored, they will behead you! And tell an interesting story, will be able to survive." Sultan is a perfect example. People need stories! Life without stories is not worth anything.
№ 394119   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:13
To be able to help "the masses" and to win the sympathy, the empathy, the support of the "masses", we must not be afraid of difficulties, not afraid of NIT-picking, foot pegs, insults, persecution from the "leaders" (who, being opportunists and social-chauvinists, are in most cases directly or indirectly connected with the bourgeoisie and the police) and be sure to work where there are lots. You should be able to bring any sacrifice, to overcome the greatest obstacles to systematically, persistently, persistently, patiently to promote and campaign precisely in those institutions, societies, unions, at least the most that neither is the reaction, where is the proletarian or proproetary mass. And the trade unions and worker cooperatives (the latter sometimes, at least) is exactly such an organization, where there are plenty.
№ 394111   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:11
The journey itself is more important than the destination, because every obstacle makes you stronger.
№ 392846   Added Viker 01-05-2020 / 10:14
I was constantly trying to kill. So I'm doing everything right.
№ 392675   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 12:33
Dust, what do you see?
- Death...
If this is so, then, Ashes, show me the way. I'm afraid I have to go alone, there is no place for horses...
Quote Explanation: Dust Raven is the familiar of Death and his Pale horse.
№ 386295   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2020 / 14:20
- The door to desire. Before you open a topic desires, you need to knock on the door.
Doors look like the obstacle to our desires. But doors are not obstacles. They check the ability of the traveler.
Desires within will lead to this door. And now, you stand before the door and you are very interested.
Ignorant people will push the door. Checking it is closed or not, push it rather opened.
And the traveler comes to the door on tiptoe, so as not to bring damage to the floor, and gently touches the door..
- And will he rewarded for their courtesy?
- If you mean that the door will open, some not. May not be open.
When the traveler wants to come to the knowledge that is at the door. The threshold refers to a beggar, a symbol of humility, absence of all poverty. And this door is the door of desires. Stand in front of this door on the doorstep so to understand that you took trusted you and came to the conclusion.
Took trusted?
- The value of the concept that you are a man and taking responsibility for it.
- That is, to be human is to be born to moms and dads, and like the title?
- Yes, it is. Humanity is an important title. A person is called one who knows himself and sees the suffering of others. If he understands his essence, you will not see the difference between myself and other people.
To be human is to understand that you have a soul. After all, who do you think you will meet when the door you knocked opens?
Of course, with himself. Why do I need to knock on the door politely desires? This is the reason.
- All have forgotten about it. The one who raises his voice, feels strong. And the one who silently waiting for the truth under the door, I think naive.
- No action will not remain unnoticed. Those who have open hearts, the truth will hear, learn. Everyone becomes successful through hard work.
The gates of the consent is the gateway to the world. This world is given to the man who accepts it. But, if it is said "don't get attached heart", it does not mean that you need to fill it with anger.
What are the only Nations which I saw the world. Who's left? Turn around and look. If foam on sea waves? Came-left.
What you wear on the outside, under my feet, ' said the prophet. Not understood, not grasped.
Thinking that rebelled against the Truth, mingled with blood. That in the bowels of the earth on which they tread, is a gold, found out years later.
Real life is a serious way. I will say - give me the truth, instead of money, power, and glory. Because everything else is a dream, passing from under our feet and dissolving.
Important people call it - "come and believe". The rest - the door of desires.
№ 386216   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 16:52
Obstacle valuable because of their nature. The obstacle that has lost its essence, will not reach its goal.
№ 384895   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2019 / 15:44
Darkness to sleep does not bother me, the light will Wake me up.
№ 384053   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2019 / 14:26
Sometimes in a relationship between two people obstacles appear. But the most important question: will you be able to hold the hand of another just firm enough to to overcome these difficulties.
№ 381893   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:12