injustice [Theme] Page 3

And if you all the time expect that she should bring you gingerbread, but she doesn’t bring you ... Then, you are always in a state of ... resentment ... that you were not given something ...
Quote Explanation: 'Belaya studiya'/ TV channel Kultura
№ 414905   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 13:12
- This world is too unfair! Why do I have to work hard like a crowbar horse every day? And what the fuck should I be responsible for other people's shoals?
- At least you're not credited with perverted dragons taking bribes as virgins.
№ 414809   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 23:24
The loss of the meaning of life makes you more aggressive or apathetic, unhappiness - more vulnerable, and injustice - more emotional.
№ 413525   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 16:00
Not so long ago, she herself worked, but she began to understand this annoying principle: whoever does not pull, you won’t ask, and who pulls - and will pull for two.
№ 413500   Added MegaMozg 13-02-2021 / 04:03
Everything needs to be achieved with hard work and a righteous life ... if you get everything just like that, it will be unfair to the rest.
№ 412988   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 09:57
The greatest injustice in this world is to die for justice. People, come to your senses!
№ 412782   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 05:42
Virtue is inherent, and vice is not inherent in avoiding injustice.
№ 411632   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 15:36
Even as a child, her blood boiled when she saw that someone - no matter who - was being treated cruelly and unfairly. And if you compare this share of dignity with a tiny piece of land that belongs to you, and only to you, it is you who will sow the seed of your hope. This tiny embryo will one day sprout and bloom. According to Nalan, it is this tiny seed that should be fought for.
№ 409972   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 21:57
ᅠ People were exterminated for their nationality. Burned to the ground. However, has something changed in the twenty-first century? No. No one else drives Jews into gas chambers, but ethnic discrimination and religious intolerance have not been eradicated, and it will hardly ever be possible to do this - this is the very weed whose shoots, if not weeded, will certainly hatch. Moreover, children of celebrities also experience this pressure, for they are fortunate enough to belong to the dynasty of the "Chosen" - they are disliked for the fact of life. As, in principle, and the heirs of the heads of the special forces.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409549   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:57
Salary is through the looking glass. If both light and dark are displayed in the mirror, then only one side is visible in the looking glass. There are no surcharges for extra hours. There is a deduction for insubordination. Injustice.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408672   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 04:48
Our things can outlive us. They can speak for us. And even kill us. There is the greatest injustice in this.
№ 408649   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 03:33
Those who are shining with light cry at least over those who are in darkness.
№ 408628   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 02:30
The party is a conscience, an honor... And doubts did not come to mind ... Each injustice was seen as a special case, where there was a specific culprit. Tell me anyone at that time about the guilt of the idea, about the responsibility of the idea? Mad! I wouldn't run to denounce him, but I would call him a madman, a traitor. Whatever evil was being done before my eyes, I was looking for the culprit: is it him or not... And the fact that he is part of the idea, the atom of the evil idea, the molecule, and in other circumstances would be a different person, we did not understand, no one. That's where now not only me, but many people have the feeling that we lived not our own, but someone's life. Could be other people, another country... If it wasn't for this idea... I don't blame people (even my recent executioners), I blame the idea... It is proved to me that an idea is born in the human head. But I still hate the idea, and people, their behavior can explain to themselves. What can a soldier choose in the ranks? No problem! Keep up!
№ 406565   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2020 / 00:12
This is how life on earth works: you say the right things and send provocateurs in a clever way - you are accused of senile marasmus, you try to remain silent and not succumb to provocations - they call it a haivan, you try to be smarter and not mess with shameless people - and you still get rude in your address, you respond to injustice with anger - and you begin to be considered crazy, you try to achieve justice - they call it an incomprehensible fruit.
№ 405139   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 12:57