hobby [Theme] Page 1

Details of the surrounding world often escaped her attention, events quickly disappeared from memory. Maybe the problem was that every year she was more and more fenced off from the real world, turning into a recluse, and more and more immersed in the virtual world, where her work, hobbies and communication with people were. As a result, the real world became for her something like an endless boring series, which she seemed to watch for a long time by inertia. It was impossible to quit at all, but some episodes could well be missed, and there was no need to remember the details.
№ 429010   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:02
Slavs.
Release Date: 11.04.2021
№ 428989   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:55
And in this he was definitely right.
№ 428090   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:54
My hobby is making puppets ... and then filling them with the souls of real people.
№ 424884   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 21:03
Serious relationships with women are my favorite hobby!
№ 422458   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 14:21
Most will never know true love. You and Sarah have it. And you want to lose her, because of what? Do you lack attention? Why are you lonely? Find a hobby! After all, whatever you feel now, believe me, regret is much worse.
№ 419271   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 23:30
I didn't collect stamps. Did not operate on earthworms. He didn't build aircraft models. Moreover, I didn't even really like to read. I loved the movies and the idleness.
№ 417747   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 21:33
- More likely not a hobby, but a habit. Even if I am punished, I will have to fulfill my duty.
№ 413030   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:30
How to make a household joyful:
• Spend less time at the computer, unless your hobby (blog, photos, etc.) is associated with it. Remember the funny, but sadly relevant anecdote: "Dad, who is this scary, shaggy with red eyes there in the corner? "Kids, it's your mom sitting on VKontakte."
• Bring learning to your everyday life: listen to lectures, read books. On the topic that is interesting to you. So you will not allow yourself to become dull and become boring.
• Do your favorite things - needlework, creativity. Gain feminine energy. It is always needed, it does not happen much!
• Give more time and attention to your husband, it will pay off a hundredfold. He will not chase work, and he will begin to help, and there will be more love in the relationship.
• Approach tasks creatively. You can cook the same thing every day, or you can decorate dishes, look for new recipes. You can wash the floor daily, or you can make beautiful mats and vacuum them with the children. The scope for creativity is huge.
• Don't try to make everything perfect. Especially cleaning. Especially if you have children. Of the three items – mental health, order and children – only two can be chosen. Keep your mental health. Let the house be a living cleanliness, not perfect sterility. This is a huge difference in the effort spent.
• Dress beautifully at home. For myself, for my husband, for my children. Style your hair, take care of your skin. If you spend most of your time at home, it does not mean that you can and should spit on yourself. Throw away bathrobes, curlers, baggy nightgowns. This will immediately open access to the feminine energy and give you more strength in the first place. Not to mention the husband, who is happy to see a beautiful wife, not a crutsped fury.
• Make time for yourself every day - at least half an hour. This is a very important duty of any woman, a housewife - especially. This is your prevention of professional burnout.
№ 410618   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 00:45
My hobby is to get involved in various stories.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408075   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:52
In my free time, I studied the tastes and hobbies of complete strangers to me and came to a simple conclusion: all people are different.
№ 405740   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 13:06
It is an advantage if you feel joy doing what you have special abilities. If Warren Buffett decided to become a ballet dancer, no one would of heard.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the book of Rolf the Dobelle "the philosophy of the good life"
№ 400064   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 01:03
A smaller version of life. How many of us are cowardly choose him?
So just say, "My talent I will not support". To have jobs, to spend forces for the execution of someone else's dreams, and his - to give time in fits and starts. If only in fits and starts, nothing good happens.
Get a hobby, get a attempt. Then the desire, the energy, the ardor will come to naught. Talent shrinks up and rot inside will be a sadness in his eyes - at best. In the worst - anger, peevishness, a quarrelsome disposition.
Small, well-fed, predictable life - its price is so high for the soul, and then there's wasted each year adds interest.
Only the truly brave can dive into the unknown without salaries and bonuses, fight monsters and chimeras criticism, ridicule, fears, lack of money. We have such arms - trust in the invisible world, which is always, at the right moment, comes support. Live boldly every day set yourself a new, complicated tasks that strain your brain. Appreciate this precious life, spend it on the important - that's what you are asking heart.
№ 398539   Added Viker 19-06-2020 / 13:27
Not to come out of his room, not to leave the house, to miss someone's birthday. Your children's punishment became your hobby, it's sad.
№ 398225   Added Viker 16-06-2020 / 11:20