never [Theme] Page 168

You need to use all the possibilities that gives you life, because you never know when your time comes to leave.
Quote Explanation: From the book "Vernaccus and Bourlor"
№ 393852   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 10:45
You want it all? Great. It's yours. You can put me back on the street for all I care. But let's get one thing straight. You'll never get one. Devotion. You can't buy it. You can't own it. It will not achieve power. Loyalty comes with love and respect for the people who believe in you. You taught me many things, Niklaus mikaelson, but this I learned myself. And that's what you don't know. Enjoy your Kingdom.
№ 393834   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 00:54
We had everything that might be: love, passion, anger, quarrels, tears, jealousy, resentment, forgiveness. We seldom met, but in those days I felt life. Other days - waiting for meetings. And it was not known how this will end, but one thing felt clear - whatever happens, we have each other will not forget. Such meetings do not happen to create a family, such meetings happen in order to remember it all my life.
№ 393828   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 00:36
A person can't always be judged by his actions. He can obey the law and still be a villain. He can break the law and still be beautiful. It can be bad, never doing anything wrong. It can sin to society, and yet this very sin can be a manifestation of his superiority.
№ 393729   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 11:02
To hell with boredom. You can never miss. You can always read and become smarter. You can always train and become sportier. You can always play a musical instrument and become a better musician. Always somewhere to go.
№ 393711   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:59
Luke, you talk in your sleep.
- Because I don't see the whole picture, Loki. Because you and the couple chose sadism and ruthless murder of innocent people. I am sleeping sheep just because they do not see the point in your criminal acts. Don't know the meaning. And I will never understand Loki. When you finally kill me, I... I'll be dead and you'll be a murderer. Here, perhaps, and all. This makes no sense. There is nothing magical or special. It's just disgusting, wrong, vile and completely useless, like you and those pricks who walk behind you, painted like the Ghost faces.
Quote Explanation: While in captivity of three young psychopaths, Luke listened as Loki told him about the atrocities that he did.
№ 393705   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:58
Large Breasts are able to shatter your dreams of becoming a runner. So from time to time, I think it's good that I never wanted it to be.
№ 393702   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:58
- You're, well, ready to sacrifice myself, Yes?
Yes. Yes, damn it.
- Not while I'm around.
- Lord, what are you talking about, Dean! We are looking for this thing all my life, we're no longer worried.
Sam, I want to kill him, I swear, you hear? But not to die thus!
What?
- You heard! If the death demon would mean your death, I hope we don't find it ever!
№ 393654   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:20
I have never betrayed,
I devotion to know the true price!
№ 393575   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 10:07
After medical school I returned home to Mystic falls. It felt right. This is the place where I wanted to grow old, so I did. And this is my life: weird, messy, complicated, sad, wonderful, amazing, and, above all, epic. And it's all thanks to Stefan. When I met him, I lost my parents and was dead inside, but he brought me back to life and I'm going to live it as best as I can for as long as I can. Even after our long and happy life together Damon worried that he would never see Stephen again that he will never find peace. But I know that he is wrong, because peace exists. He lives in all that we hold dear. This is the promise of peace that one day, after a long life, we will find each other again.
№ 393532   Added Viker 07-05-2020 / 09:57
You asked, do not scare me. But you never caused me fear. Never. Actually I always thought that you hurt a lot more than me.
№ 393514   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 09:27
The principle of "the enemy of my Enemy" can work in the other. And in the end, luck is not eternal, and the enemies are never idiots.
Quote Explanation: Here Lucifer plays a quote from the game Call of Duty, explains to the demon that mistake.
№ 393409   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 04:00
Never trust a nun, never trust a nurse, and never trust a cat.
№ 393379   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:30
- You'll never be, right?
- There is so much, so much to see. I have no choice.
Yes.
- Crazy you. Both. Themselves looking for trouble
- Trouble is only the background. We are so much waiting, Jackie. For me everything is brand new: the planets, creatures and horizons. I haven't seen them yet. Not with these eyes. And it will be fantastic.
№ 393377   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:24
I love you, Jocasta Mackenzie. The world may have changed, but it will never change.
№ 393374   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2020 / 02:15