never [Theme] Page 166

There is a suspicion that the "superior" is none other than the man who never becomes an adult. Children can not understand why it is impossible to get the moon in the sky and why they are not allowed to go to the toy store and pick out anything you like. Growing up, they become more realistic. Their desires become more Mature - as well as methods of realization of these desires. But some people never manage to get rid of your child "piecemessage" feeling that they should have everything they want. And if they are characterized by more pronounced and high dominance, there is a high possibility that they will become "superworm".
№ 395288   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:15
Theft - the most primitive and most common of all types of crimes, and most thieves recognize that they are, in fact, "parasites on the body of society" that rejects them. "Superior", but would never admit. He belongs to vysokokonkurentnyj personalities. And such people are caught in a permanent desire for novelty and adventure. Somewhere in the secret depths of his soul, at the subconscious level, he knows he is worthy of fame and glory and worthy of honour to be "somebody" in the eyes of others. Ideally, he wants to lead a life that would allow him to freely steal and (sometimes) rape.
№ 395284   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:14
If you see that smart man, poorly dressed, living in a bad apartment, goes to a bad driver is you are not striking, stabs your eyes, and you need, this goes to the wise man. But if you see the handsome young man, shabbily dressed, is painful, this should not be and never will be, never will be!
№ 395253   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:09
I thought whoever took the book would be kinder to animals. No one will ever book here did not take. People brought all: guns, crossbows, knives, torches, clubs, bats, even an exercise bike.
№ 395126   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 14:14
In Singapore, we managed to make mistakes. For example, in the quest to rebuild the city we ruthlessly destroyed many old and solid buildings. We came to realize that not only destroy their own cultural heritage, but also destroy the unique traits of Singapore, which attract tourists. However, we are never interested in wanton destruction. And because we launched the program for restoration and preservation of ethnic neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Little India, Kampong Glam and the district with the charming mansions of the era of colonization. [...] Their value from the point of view of architecture, culture and tourism cannot be expressed in dollars and cents.
№ 395081   Added MegaMozg 16-05-2020 / 11:57
I'm not threatening my colleagues or anything like that. They are not afraid to speak openly. And did suffer. But if we put no resistance to the evil, violent attacks, it may affect the whole system.
№ 394969   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 09:27
It seems that as soon as I got on the ship that brought me here, I feel only pain.
But she didn't kill you, but only made stronger.
- I don't feel strong.
Something that you were not able to do many men. You're strong. You know, we women can handle more pain. This place is the biggest advantage that can have a person. Because we can endure all the pain, you and I, here we are able to do what you never thought.
№ 394952   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2020 / 08:36
Don't forget to thank God. And in fact we have people running to the temple when bad, and when everything is getting better, forget to thank. Don't forget about God ever!
№ 394922   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 21:45
We were embedded in the skin of the red earth. They say she turned red from the blood shed here during the battles. This is our home. You will never leave Africa.
№ 394900   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 20:33
In the history never happens, that's up to, and immediately all turned out.
№ 394873   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 16:39
Rattrap - a native of the same numerous people, and Kardel with Boush, and he also compensates his short stature mechanical contrivances and wit. The son of a son of a watchmaker, Rattrap many years learned the craft of his father - until then, until the war came down from the mountains and took away from the lowland settlements of peaceful occupation. "Your new trade is war," said the dying father, while the village of their ancestors smoked, charred and burned. He is a bad craftsman that blames his tools, and Rattletrap never looked for excuses. After burying his father in the ruins of the village, he rushed to turn himself into the greatest weapon of war all worlds and times. He swore that he's never caught off guard - and built, using your knowledge of mechanical armor, in comparison with which the equipment of the foreigners was similar cans. Now Rattrap not parted with their devices, a small but deadly warrior who reached incredible heights in the art of ambush and destruction. He trades in death, quickly terminates life unprepared opponents with their creations and carries the banner of a new word in military craft. The time? The hour of the watchmaker!
Quote Explanation: Biography Rattrap, Clockwerk.
№ 394858   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 15:54
Did you know that Jennifer sells your work to the Chinese?
- Found out when I was arrested.
- Why are you covered? This is stupid.
- Love was never reasonable. I wanted to protect her.
And to sacrifice family? The whole country thought you were a traitor.
- I somehow did not think. I was worrying about whether I could save her.
№ 394833   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 14:39
Never liked knights.
Quote Explanation: Bristleback says this phrase after killing the Dragon Knight.
№ 394814   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 01:33
Someone with a bald head - he is not always smart.
Someone with a stomach that is not strong.
With a portfolio seems to scientists
In fact - just a dark guy.
High, though jealous and somewhere nice
But dolgovato life landed.
Beautiful - he is able to change
And never other not to notice.
Clumsy will let the wallet
But their money keeps the fist.
And don't give the lady of your sweet,
Swirling her tongue.
Let the logic in women and simple:
They all know our weaknesses.
№ 394730   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 17:27
One of the expressions that are not suitable for Singapore "Media - the fourth power". In Singapore, the press never was the fourth power - as has become a tradition since the days of the British Empire. In terms of Singapore, with its incredible mixture of races and religions, the American concept of marketplace of ideas again and again leads to riots and bloodshed, not to harmonious breakthroughs.
№ 394696   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:45