never [Theme] Page 167

What matters is what we did for his people. And the harder they [the Western press] will cluck over my moles and warts (they do me really a lot, but I never tried to get rid of them to embellish your appearance), the more they embarrass themselves. This happens because in our world, with great speed move not only large numbers of people, but information. And people increasingly rely not on what you can read in the newspaper or see on TV, and what either themselves witnessed, or trusted friends.
Until me interested investors - and they are much more important to me than the Western press, they will focus on what they are told the bankers and ambassadors, living in this country: is it worth it to industry to invest millions and even billions of dollars.
№ 394695   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:42
The point is that conscience torments him just as much as you, but the warriors never reveal their hearts, yet for them it will not make the axe.
№ 394688   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 15:21
Singaporeans should be aware of and take for granted the fact that we need talented immigrants. After all, Singapore has to compete with rich developed countries, for many centuries has been attracting such talent. We need to convince these people that there are waiting for them and they will be happy that they can show their best qualities and to stay forever. [...] They are able to give Singapore a powerful impetus to the prosperity that we will never see from local geniuses.
№ 394653   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:36
Never unspeakable treachery is not upset
Our plans
Never Curse does not deliver us to our knees.
For us no peace,
We will always fight.
Though we are mortals under His command
The infinite is our True Service.
At Emperor Invocato DIABOLUS Daemonica
An exorcism!
The last part
№ 394640   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:54
- Did you arrest someone really small? I'm talking about the back seat.
- I took my son on the weekend.
How do you do it?
- Put a chair in the FBI car?
- Created the child, so knowing about this world. Parker was an accident, right? After all, his mother hadn't married you.
- Have you ever thought that it is a very personal topic?
- Well, you can come up with some.
For Parker it is better to be in this world. One day you will understand.
- I do not understand.
- You change your mind.
- Don't change your mind.
№ 394527   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 23:39
Rose the bright sun - and it was very bright and gilded thousands raised to the top individuals, so unspeakably vile in his violent joy and anger that people should be ashamed of his form, and to shrink from himself, like in that moment the very devil. The execution of two pathetic creatures, the perpetrators of this disgusting spectacle caused the crowd no feelings, no pity, no thoughts about what is actually two immortal souls had gone to judgment. Obscenity is not abated, as if in this world never heard the name of Christ, it's like people have no faith, and those who had just lifted her into the air, equal with the animals.
Quote Explanation: Charles Dickens, writing in the times 13.11.1849 about observing them in London for public executions
№ 394511   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 22:51
All immutable it becomes for me a limit, and every limit is a restriction. Marriage is a civil, physical, and in a great many cases, and a spiritual necessity. Mankind is necessary; but all necessity connected with rights. A person can avoid the necessity, if it has enough power to make by self-sacrifice to give up the rights; in this is its freedom. I can all but not what I need. It's partly in my nature, partly the nature of the artist at all. When talent gets married, it is always a miracle, as if the other person doesn't get married. Take for the highest proof of my respect for you that I reveal to you this dark side of myself; scary and dangerous, when one descends to the bedrock of your being; he will do well if you will never touch her, for down there, it is guarded by the darkness and madness.
№ 394468   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 18:51
Never before had the poet not been unhappy in the fullness of happiness, which is like making fun of him.
№ 394459   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 18:24
- If you play by the rules never win.
- You break Galactic laws 2418 times.
And always prevailed.
№ 394436   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 16:12
It is sad that Russia is living in the past. Even sadder is that this past never was.
№ 394405   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 14:39
- Don't underestimate the depths of my black soul, Ariadne. - He roughly grabs his fingers over my chin and pulls him in. - You do not condemn justice, but it is just as much sin as retribution. Find this benefactor? I will not argue, I will look at you when you come to recognize that my word is the truth. Nothing kills people as the people themselves. You find hundreds of excuses, but never find excuses for others.
№ 394369   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:04
God knows us and will never give more than we can bear.
№ 394354   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:18
- You dreamt of another sky. New Sun, new air, new life, a universe full of life. Why stand still when there's so much life?
- So you are traveling.
Constantly, Yes. I'm having fun, so I would like, but it never does.
- You must be rich?
- I don't have a penny.
Quote Explanation: Voyage of the damned
№ 394322   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:39
Without the support of big power and legal structures, no currency will never become common.
Trendy Yes.
The reason for speculation - easily.
Common never.
№ 394317   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 00:24
Rigwarl never turned back in battle and was famous for its battles with the strong and nasty bullies, which only reach the hands. Favorite drunken crowds began to participate in underground fights, which were carried out in each roadside tavern between Slom and Elsa, and one a skilled fighter spotted one innkeeper who sought a bouncer in a bar. For a modest drink Rigwarl began to collect fee, to keep order, and from time to time to break a few limbs particularly recalcitrant clients (and one chlenistonogogo the poor guy once broke five). But one idle night drunken blow divided Rigwarl his liver: he found himself equal to the fighter. "I don't like your teeth, dear", he muttered thickly thickset fellow from the North that it was time to pay. And began a fight for the ages! Into the fray rushed a dozen visitors. Not survived any one chair. And over all is incredible: a customer left without paying for the drinks. A few weeks wound bouncers dragged on, and the needle had grown, but the impact on credit he could not forgive. Account Rigwarl paid out of pocket, vowing to hunt down the northerner, and recover from him the full payment. After that, he began training, he never did, and unexpectedly made a startling discovery. With a smile spreading needles, he decided that sometimes it's worth to show the offender the back.
Quote Explanation: Biography Rigwarl, Bristleback.
№ 394282   Added MegaMozg 10-05-2020 / 22:30