never [Theme] Page 170

You, Egypt, are to blame. Nothing for winter reduced prices. Tryndets you. Nezabudkina you go. For a week. Poor, poor Egypt! The first cry of the shark. Lucy Nezabudkina I've never had it, but wants. They're gullible as Teletubbies, come close to white women.
№ 392502   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 21:21
The day to be standing watch,
Sail boat in a stormy sea,
The goal of any get
And never let you down.
№ 392418   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 00:12
- She's been through enough tragedies. But you decided to be a part of it. Just to get to know her. You took a girl whose life was headed in the right direction and sent her to the other side.
- I never wanted this. I was trying to protect her.
Is just not met, you could have it as something to protect. Instead, you chose a complete stranger and turned it into something dark.
Quote Explanation: Stefan about Elena with the ruler of Hell by Arkady
№ 392396   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 22:42
... so good that, if I had my way, I would do it never showed, people still should be protected.
№ 392359   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 20:15
Scary wild man he was, and never would he was not to be made manual, if not a woman.
№ 392312   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 02:45
- It's time to pay for this scattered on the table, food, cosplayer.
- Come, sir, I'm the real God of deception! Asgardian variation! Haven't you heard about me? My brother's terribly famous: a burly, blond, loves his hammer... If you are even a little have heard of me, you would know - I never pay for what he did.
№ 392297   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2020 / 02:00
The woman will never change a man - if it is confident in its reliability!
№ 392271   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 22:06
That's why I never really cared -
'Cause I was never really scared.

That's why I never care -
I never felt fear really.
№ 392253   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 20:36
When darkness strikes
And all the hearts ignite,
I can feel the thunder
Running through my veins,
I'm the heart of the hurricane.
Follow me, rescue me,
Come with me to never let me go.
Melting minds instinctively
United the center of the storm.

When the darkness attacks
And kindles fire in the hearts,
I can feel the storm
The rumbling in my veins,
I - heart of the storm.
Follow me, save me,
Come with me and never let me go.
Two consciousness involuntarily
Merged in the center of the storm.
№ 392232   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 19:00
Armies have conquered
And fallen in the end
Kingdoms have risen
Then buried by sand
The Earth is our mother
She gives and she takes
She puts us to sleep and
In her light we'll awake
We'll all be forgotten
There's no endless fame
But everything we do
Is never in vain.
We're part of a story, part of a tale
We're all on this journey
No one is to stay
Where ever it's going
What is the way?

The conquerors ' army
In the end, Pali,
Erected Kingdom
Now buried in the sand.
The earth is our mother,
She gives and takes away,
Puts us to sleep
With her light, we awaken.
We will all be forgotten -
Infinite glory does not happen -
But all that we do
Never in vain.
We are part of history, part of a story,
We are all in this journey
No one in the party.
Where is all this coming?
What is our path?
№ 392225   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:39
- I... do some suffer from fear of success that's why sometimes prone to self-sabotage... So again you're talking nonsense.
- I never thought to talk with a therapist about this?
- I already. Every morning in front of the mirror while you brush your teeth.
№ 392205   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 17:36
Hey, SIS! I hope you and daddy are my letters still reach - usually, they were never a reliable method of communication, but in a different way to let you know I can't. In any case, if letter is still not reached, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the choice that I had to do. I remember you told me about the delusional idea of it. After everything I went through, I'm already inclined to agree with you.
We all had a rough time on the way here - and that's not counting the monsters in our way. With each step further from life as we know it, every morning gave us a sense of expectation of something new behind each new turn, whether a small fortune or just another nightmare. Sometimes this ignorance is frightening, and the realization that it could just get worse. You once told me that bad things just happen. I was angry, I didn't want to hear it. But now I see that you were right.
But that's why I'm here now. Do what you can to at least help someone. We all have lost something, and I've seen what loss does to people. But if every time we give up, when something lost, we would not have the strength to move on. There would be no chance to see something beautiful that already have or are waiting for us next. Would not be able to change anything for the better, whether we ourselves or the world around us. We would never meet with those people who are in a difficult moment would be lost without our help.
That's why we learned to be hunters, young. To be those who have something to do with all the bad in our world. Because there are still people that have lost their way - and those who want to profit by their misfortunes. I know that sometimes it sounds unbelievable - every day to fight against something that will never win. But we must try - if not for yourself, then at least for those that can still be saved.
I miss you so much. And Weiss and Blake. But I think you would be proud of what we did for Mistral. Even uncle Crowe amounted to us! He said he'll arrange meeting with Professor Lionhart, Director of haven. Told us about some of the things that you also it would be interesting to hear. Things that I can't trust that email. Maybe if you join us, you and he will love this. With the fall of the Beacon dad need to focus on helping others. And I understand that you would now like to focus on myself. But I agree - it would be a healthy team RWBY to gather together again.
Prior to the meeting. Your loving sister, ruby rose.
PS Oh yeah! Giving you our address in Mistral. I can't wait when you decide to join us. Now that we have passed half of the Anime, it seems to me that things start to get better.
№ 392188   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 16:45
- Yes have I ever chopped off the shoulder?
- Never!..
- I chopped heads off!
№ 392154   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 15:03
- I think you are wasting your time!
- I think not! The time will not lose, not this attacked!
- You're with him, I suppose, never talked?
- I may not be talking, but was not thinking how to kill time!
№ 392140   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 14:21
And now you're mad, but still will not say anything, you never say anything, just silent and seething inside after night lie awake and come up with a sharp pungent phrases that are not wanted.
№ 392085   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2020 / 23:21