stress [Theme] Page 3

The feeling of stress like a bird was beating in my chest, I wanted to catch my breath, take a break, but my brain did not let go of thinking about all the things that I have to do
№ 432244   Added MegaMozg 26-11-2021 / 19:18
You know perfectly well that it is me. You all know. And I just went through a very unpleasant situation, I'm stressed. And shock! And all I need is to sit down somewhere, have a cup of tea and something where I can put my feet. If you don't want to see a pile of corpses here, a stool would be fine with me. The whole point is that I'm damn tired, and this place - as silly as it sounds - makes me think of home.
№ 429220   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:36
Stress includes a frantic and very powerful sense of purpose in a person.
№ 428210   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:13
Every stressful situation is stressful, in fact, your inaction.
№ 421393   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 09:54
I came to relieve stress, and took it off - oh my god ...
№ 417252   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 10:03
All day I felt both blessed and stressed.
№ 416495   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2021 / 22:12
- Eva, how! Eva, how! What a fresh thought. Didn't I tell you it to you in the morning? Why are you and I struggling for forty minutes without ideology?
Quote Explanation: Bykov relieved the stress arising from the fact that he saw Gleb with Alice together, with the help of sex with Kisegach
№ 416057   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 10:39
If you want to see a cute smiling face and mountains of compliments that you do not deserve, then take you further ..
№ 415686   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 14:54
Do you think my situation is stressful enough? Or should we wait for something else?
№ 414658   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:33
Do you think my situation is stressful enough? Or should we wait for something else?
№ 414657   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2021 / 12:33
I know every girl only loves Eurodance.
№ 414391   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2021 / 12:42
- Grandma, I really don't understand why you need this election, at your age. You know, it's a lot of stress.
- What do you know about stress? You were in the clinic in line, did you ever issue a subsidy? Hot water was turned off for a month once a year? Did you get five different receipts? I am the most stress-resistant person in this country! And in winter, such heating that I am also hardened.
Release Date: 09.10.2020
№ 410793   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 05:18
Stress is always inaction.
Stress is not something that falls on you, but you are a poor victim who can do nothing about it.
Every "stressful" situation is actually stressful, in fact, your inaction makes it.
Franz Wertfollen, "The Vaccine against Idiocracy"
№ 409298   Added MegaMozg 14-12-2020 / 21:39
How much it seems to us, but so little lives up to expectations. The cool night with light snow was able to calm down, relieve stress. The pain inside went away from the coolness, and the dusk, combined with Billy Boyd's melody, involuntarily drove into a drowsiness. Just for the sake of this it is worth growing, working, buying a car in order to get out alone and feel this feeling of incomparable loneliness. The sound of nature, the smell of fresh snow. Indeed, in our cruel century - the 21st century - there are almost no people left with whom you can go for a run in the morning and argue with whom you can be silent, with whom you can dream. Dream about what will never be: about the White City or about the eternal to think. What topics are always relevant? Books, the very first editions of books. This topic is so interesting, full of irony, tenderness, but it is eternal and interesting. And how few of those with whom you can lie on the green grass and watch the clouds swarm in the sky. No, it could be anything but love. A friend you want to dream with. And see how the clouds change shape, clouds that sometimes look like a thick white ship, and sometimes like a dark castle of ghosts. There are even fewer people with whom you can describe words of love on the first snow. And think only about that person. How blind and strange people are - they learn to appreciate those they have only after they feel the pain of loss. Slowly the new moon and the first rays of the sun, as if fighting among themselves, expose the winner - dawn. A bluish sky, heavy, but so beautiful, overshadowed by darkness, but part of it owns the light. Eyes involuntarily drop to the clock. Early morning. Alas, that day has passed, and no one knows what this one is preparing.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408094   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:55
In war - round-the-clock stress, explosions and a premonition of the breath of death, which, arrogantly, breathes right in your face.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408044   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 12:21