it [Theme] Page 1

At such moments, the places where there was pain, bitterness, resentment, disappointment, and then all this went away and scorched voids formed, are filled with a quiet light. Light envelops, heals, heals. And peace comes in the soul.
№ 466576   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 09:03
think
№ 466575   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 09:00
Everything is in Harmony. Everything is Love. Love.
№ 466568   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2024 / 08:39
Indica loved Tikhon. Idiot is a medical diagnosis, she simply used the word for its intended purpose. In any case, Tikhon did not hear her. What kind of virtue is hypocrisy?
№ 466537   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2024 / 15:12
I'm getting old, I said. We are already old, she sighed. You just don’t feel it from the inside, but those who look at you from the outside see it.
№ 466507   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2024 / 15:24
I don’t like that we have tied ourselves hand and foot by the very formulation of the problem. I don't like that it's called the Bloodless Impact Problem. Because in my conditions this is scientifically based inaction.
№ 466506   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2024 / 15:21
The very process of creating the world is necessary for God to comprehend his own essence - he creates angels and man as an organ of his self-knowledge. The eyes of this Abyss are our eyes, and it is a mirror of itself.
№ 466453   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2024 / 03:36
although the reality of death can destroy us, the thought of death can save us. It helps us realize that since we only have one life, we should live to the fullest and end our lives with as few regrets as possible.
№ 466432   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2024 / 15:45
Fortune is a woman, and although some believe that she is blind, yet she, from the height of her wheel, sometimes singles out a person of good origin and high merit in the crowd. The main thing is to catch her eye in time.
№ 466416   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2024 / 03:42
Love makes a deep impression on everyone. It can soften the heart of a beast, make a fierce god bend down to smell flowers, or persuade thousands of fearless people to go forward, and make cowards even more desperate and insane.
№ 466400   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 16:12
Everyone asks me how I started voicing the pig Piglet from Fyodor Khitruk’s cartoon about Winnie the Pooh. Somehow, just one of Pyryev’s deputies advised Khitruk to take me on as a consultant when he was filming “Winnie the Pooh.” I loved this children's book very much and quoted it to everyone - Zakhoder himself gave it to me with a very nice inscription, and I immediately learned it by heart. “Well, what kind of consultant am I? - I say. You have plenty of them even without me. Let me make you Piglet.” I thought for a long time about how to voice it so that it would be special, so that it would be remembered by children and adults, and I realized that it should speak with the intonations of my beloved Akhmadulina. Like this: “It seems like it’s going to rain...” You’ll just have to fast-forward. And voicing cartoons is not some kind of nonsense. Believe me, this is very difficult - you don’t see the picture, it is then added. And Evgeny Leonov, whom I probably knew no one better than, made an amazing couple: he stood in front of the microphone, collected and tragic, like Hamlet, and repeated: “Where Piglet and I are going is a big, big secret...”. And next to me, in the crystalline voice of Bella Akhmadulina, I said: “You look like a bear flying in a balloon.” Bella, by the way, was not offended. She called and said in a crystal voice: “Thank you for giving me not a pig, but a lovely pig...
№ 466392   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 15:48
As they say: if a girl wants a child, but a man does not, then she will give birth... but he will not give birth. The result will not change.
№ 466382   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2024 / 15:15
But she signed up for it herself and got to classes herself.
№ 466369   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2024 / 16:00