thoughts [Theme] Page 2

They say goodbye to those who have not escaped.
№ 464159   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 21:18
Every day I go out into the hot air and eat this Indian rubbish - peyote. I sit down in this desert and think... But my thoughts always return to you, Griselda. I do not know why. It must be because you are the unknown. It's not about Papo or Panesso. Only the sky presses on you. Your every day.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 464130   Added MegaMozg 15-03-2024 / 19:51
Winter, I’ll remember you like this: daring, enthusiastic and childishly sparkling... you gave me a countless number of steps and the sky through the branches... I forgot how to look at my feet: they, like my thoughts, were hopelessly lost in your naked crowns. .. through them I, burned to the depths of my soul by your albeit infrequent, but so dazzling sun, now, looking back, I can say: I love you...
№ 463884   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:56
Quote Explanation: A referent is an object of extra-linguistic reality implied by the author of a particular speech segment. The referent of a certain speech segment may belong not only to the real world, but also to the imaginary one.
№ 463724   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:30
Each person receives what he transmits into space. These broadcasts are based on holodynes - images, memories and thoughts characteristic of each person. Holodynes are formed throughout life, and they can also be changed by the power of an individual’s thoughts.
№ 463691   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:25
There is nothing like the sun to take your mind off sad thoughts. Well, and perhaps also get some good sleep.
№ 463629   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:16
Even her own sisters, who lived here married, looked at her as if she were a stranger: betrothed to the prince, she ascended to a height, like a girl taken by the Sun into his heavenly mansion. Homework, Swans and others wanted to ask her about many things, but they didn’t dare. And she barely recognized them: they were no longer the same girls with whom she had spent her whole life. Half of them have already been walking “heavy” since the fall: Domashka, Vesnoyar, and even Krinka. And everyone seemed to be completely different, unfamiliar women - this is how the women’s magpies over their horned pussycats changed them, hiding their hair and abundantly decorated with woven patterns, temples, and fluffs. They now had completely different thoughts, concerns, expectations and hopes. Their paths have diverged far away: now you can’t stop shouting!
№ 463590   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:40
Most often, due to the inability to control their weaknesses, thoughts and emotions, a person cannot become what he dreamed of. Therefore, the main obstacle on your way to the top is yourself.
№ 463573   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 14:37
Deny everything and ruin everything?
№ 463269   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 15:51
... Russian thought does not apply criticism of the method at all, that is, it does not at all check the meaning of words, does not go behind the scenes of the word, does not like to look at true reality. We are in the business of collecting words, not studying life.
Quote Explanation: About the Russian Mind (1918).
№ 463144   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 12:10
The Law of Correspondence helps people understand how their actions and thoughts can affect the world around them and their own state. It also helps them realize that changes in one area can lead to changes in another area, and that it is important to consider these relationships when making decisions and actions.
Quote Explanation: Law
№ 463065   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:23
Evening. Thousands of saffron fireflies lit up the windows of houses. I pour myself a full cup of tea with mint and lemon, inhale the long-awaited silence, and exhale today. Just a cup of tea, evening and calm thoughts. How little, how much...
№ 463031   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 11:18
When I write, I breathe deeply. The lungs blossom from the inside with shoots of creativity, thoughts weave with eucalyptus and eustomas. And when you read these lines, then you and I transform this oxygen into pure inspiration. Inhale. Exhalation. Thoughts, feelings and countdown to the beginning of spring...
№ 463026   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:17
Pavel PlamenevVeteran squads.sad quotesthoughts at homemortality
Quote Explanation: On the Internet it is called the Squad
№ 462989   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:11