needs [Theme] Page 5

If we go against our needs, someone has to pay for it: ourselves or others.
№ 411228   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:36
Of course not, this is not "all" that prevents us from being ourselves. What gets in the way is how we ourselves "all this" see, how we experience our relationship. What prevents us from being who we are is that our needs for security and trust have not been given the proper attention to evolve and make it easier to experience "it all."
№ 411030   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2021 / 16:06
<...> more often than not we do not understand our needs and are guided by habit or duty, "because it is necessary ... I have no choice," and soon our partner or the business we are doing is perceived by us as a hindrance to be by themselves. In addition, the partner has to pay. The process of violence is launched openly or covertly. If we slowly understand ourselves, then we will give ourselves the opportunity to completely surrender to what we are doing.
№ 410547   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 22:09
Awareness and expression of our need, its differentiation from expectations in relation to the partner, on the one hand, opens before us the possibility of various solutions, including the intervention of the partner, but not only it, but on the other hand, provides the freedom of the partner, that is, the ability to say: "I understand your need, and at the same time I have another need. What can we do to take care of both? That your need should not be met at my expense and mine at your expense?"
№ 410341   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:45
By naming a need, we, on the one hand, clarify what we know about ourselves and take full responsibility for our experiences, on the other hand, we inform the partner about what is happening, while respecting his freedom and his responsibility. We suggest that he take responsibility, not submit. We invite him to a dialogue with himself, which does not exclude a connection with us.
№ 410340   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 16:42
In my hierarchy of needs, at the top is nonsense, then comes beer, then wine. But still, vino is a stylish thing.
Quote Explanation: Chloe at the table in the park.
№ 409850   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2020 / 17:54
Before talking about universal accessibility, about technologies for the maximum dissemination of culture, it would be good to first decide - WHAT EXACTLY we want to spread. There are already examples when cultural revolutions launched from above did not cause anything in people except rejection. The law on culture, even if one is soon adopted, such issues are not resolved. Any law is an instrument. Set of tools. What are we going to build with this kit - a house, a gallows? You have to decide in advance. You can bring a button accordion to every village, but you cannot make people sing. They sing not from the presence of an accordion, but from a spiritual need.
№ 409688   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 12:21
They renounce not only people, events, things, but also immediate emotions in order to climb into the inner fortress, raise a bridge and never let others come to them again. Protect yourself by means of insulation. To protect yourself by turning yourself into a biorobot, voluntarily crushing natural needs. It's spiritual fencing. That's just the attacker and the opponent you yourself.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409558   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 20:24
Because of his insatiable and unsatisfied need for love and the ensuing from this incorporated and monopolizing attitude towards those in whom the schizoid needs, he cannot but seek his objects. But as a result, any relationship that includes a genuine feeling, unconsciously begins to be perceived as a deep trap and as a mutual "devouring". This intense anxiety makes it seem like there is no alternative other than a complete withdrawal from all relationships to prevent the loss of your independence, and even your self. Relationships seem too dangerous. Thus, the worst problem for object relations arises, when the ego seeks to find safety, dispensing with objects completely and sinking into the fear of disappearing into emptiness.
№ 409357   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 01:36
Without realizing your true needs, you can never realize which man is right for you. Or vice versa, which categorically does not fit, but systematically uses you.
№ 405784   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2020 / 23:45
There are many studies that support the devastating effects of violent games or movies on boys. It is known that boys, who constantly see violence on the screens, become more and more aggressive.
№ 405164   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2020 / 14:12
Secondly, the baby, in my personal opinion, is nutritious, maybe even too sweet and cloying, so that, not satisfying the need, leaves only remorse.
№ 402829   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 14:36
Nature provides enough to satisfy natural needs.
№ 401207   Added MegaMozg 23-07-2020 / 17:39
- To be healthy, happy individuals, people need to satisfy a variety of needs. What you just said is one of the most basic, physical needs such as food, shelter and warmth. What about your emotional needs?
I was completely baffled.
But... I have no emotional needs, ' I said. For some time we both remained silent. Finally, Mary cleared her throat and said:
- We all have them, Eleanor. We all - and especially children - should know that we love, appreciate, understand and accept what we are...
№ 400595   Added MegaMozg 17-07-2020 / 09:21
If every person would be able to do something for himself, if he would be able to take care of their own needs, the world certainly changed for the better.
№ 400282   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 02:54