needs [Theme] Page 4

As long as we need to control other people, no matter how good our motives, we are in thrall to that need. By giving them freedom, we liberate ourselves.
№ 421090   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2021 / 23:51
Nietzsche insisted on cultivating such moral qualities when what is necessary and desirable, when moral attitudes turn into individual needs.
№ 420948   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2021 / 23:09
The earth produces enough to satisfy needs, but not enough to satisfy greed.
№ 420189   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 00:18
Opposites attract. But in any case, in order to be together, people simply need to have some points of contact, be they tastes, views, interests, needs - and if all this is there, then such people cannot be called opposite in any way.
№ 420019   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 14:48
Sexual desire requires fusion, but physical attraction is based not only on the desire to get rid of painful tension. Sexual desire can be inspired not only by love, but also by anxiety and loneliness, a desire to conquer and be subdued, vanity, the need to hurt and even humiliate. It turns out that sexual desire is triggered or easily merged with any other strong emotion, only one of which is love. Due to the fact that sexual desire in the understanding of most people is connected with the idea of love, they easily fall into the delusion that they love each other when they are physically attracted to each other. When the desire for sexual confusion is caused by love, then physical intimacy is devoid of greed, the need to conquer or be subdued, but full of tenderness. If the desire for physical union is not motivated by love, if erotic love is not yet complemented by brotherly love, this will never lead to a unity that would be more than an orgiastic transitory union. Sexual attraction creates for a brief moment the illusion of unity, but without love, this unity leaves strangers as strangers to each other as they were before.
№ 418368   Added MegaMozg 03-05-2021 / 16:03
One of the most urgent human needs, equal, even more urgent than food, drink, lairability, and the existence of which we often forget, is the need to prove ourselves - to know that I did it. A lot of actions, otherwise incomprehensible, are explained by this need. We must remember it both when raising and dealing with people. The main thing is to try to make it an activity, not bragging.
№ 418033   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 18:48
The need for education lies in every person.
№ 417480   Added Viker 26-04-2021 / 08:59
To be with her today.
№ 415696   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2021 / 23:00
Where could Lyubonka go, who was repulsed from everywhere? Perhaps she would have fled to the regiment, or I don't know where, if she had been a man; but as a girl she fled to herself; for years she endured her grief, her grievances, her idleness, her thoughts; when, little by little, a part of the wandering in her soul began to settle, when there was no satisfaction of the natural, strong need to speak out to someone, she grabbed the pen, she began to write, that is, to express, so to speak, to herself that occupied her and thereby relieve her soul ...
№ 414941   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2021 / 18:57
There are no correct dogmas, no ideal ideology. There is only what, according to experience, is right for you personally. And even then it is not a fact that you have drawn the correct conclusions. And since you, I and everyone else have different needs, different personal stories and different life circumstances, we will inevitably come to different "correct" answers about what is the meaning of our life and how to live it better.
№ 411903   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2021 / 21:18
<...> the fundamental foundations of our existence: we need to feel the meaning of our life, its human, philosophical, spiritual significance, and we also need to feel that we exist in the flesh, that we live and tremble, that we can the bottom to drink the pleasure of being alive. If we do not take care of these needs constructively, we risk trying to satisfy them in a destructive way.
№ 411642   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 16:06
I suppose we habitually say, "I have no choice," just as we say, "I don't have time." If we were more aware of our needs, it would be clear to us that we set our own priorities. And that undeniably affects how we use our time.
№ 411260   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:12
It is very close to me that Russian political science is shifting more and more towards Marxism. I have always held the view that there are objective processes in history besides personalities and certainly conspiracies. The crisis that is taking place in America is objective and quite predictable. Its essence is very simple: the system that was invented 200 years ago by smart, forward-thinking, talented slave owners has come to a state where it cannot meet the needs of today's American society. Different technologies, different ethnic composition, education - everything is different. Actually, this is the crisis.
Release Date: 10.01.2021
№ 411252   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 18:48
Recognizing another person's need does not mean that we agree with it or want to satisfy it, but at least we are trying to meet each other halfway.
№ 411233   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:51
It may happen that we cannot immediately name the corresponding need. However, another will surely notice that instead of protesting and making excuses, attacking in response, or fleeing, we continue to listen to him. This behavior is unusual, it is surprising. As a rule, after the first words, the tone decreases. Another replies: “Yes, that’s so, I really would like you to ...” or “No, that’s not so, I wanted you to ...” And slowly we begin a dance that brings us closer.
№ 411232   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 23:48