plans [Theme] Page 5

Far-reaching plans do not go long, for they dissolve in countless variants of being.
№ 424393   Added MegaMozg 28-07-2021 / 08:48
I never had any plans to go to university. Although everyone kept telling me: you have to do it, because nowadays everyone does it. This is absolute nonsense. And I knew that.
№ 423269   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:36
Cool plan, especially the point where I bleed.
№ 422886   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 23:24
They use reason for evil and have so perverted their nature that they, strictly speaking, can not be attributed to either animals or cultural creatures. They possess all the vices generated by civilization and all the primitive properties of the savage. Undoubtedly, the very existence of such creatures is an insult to the great mother nature, whose plans never included the generation of beings so malicious and perverted.
Quote Explanation: Ant report to the rulers of Mars o earthlings
№ 422614   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2021 / 10:15
Fate and plans for fate are different things.
№ 422457   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2021 / 14:18
The black square is humanity's plans for the future.
№ 422129   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 03:15
You know... I've been here for a very, very long time... I remember a lot. I remember standing on the shore and watching the gray fish crawl out on the beach. And the voice of the older brother: "Don't step on this fish, Castiel! We have big plans for it." I remember the Tower of Babel. All her eleven meters that probably struck at that time. And when it collapsed, everyone shouted: "The wrath of God!", But fully... Dried manure can not be folded too high. I remember Cain and Abel. David and Goliath. Garden and Gomorrah. And, of course, I remember the most impressive event. Impressive in that it never happened. He was prevented by two boys... Old drunkard... And a fallen angel. Great story. And we tore up the ending, and the rules, and fate. Leaving only freedom and choice. And it's all beautiful... That's just... And if that's the wrong choice? How do I figure that out? I'm looking ahead. Let me tell you my story. I'll tell you everything.
№ 421764   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2021 / 18:06
unexplained overexposure. Here Khrushchev, breathing heavily, drank water from a glass, sore, resolute. Pause. And in the hall everything is just as quiet, and in this oppressive silence he continued to read his report already about how Stalin treated his fellow party members, about Mikoyan, about D. Bedny. The facts have been dimmed, losing their significance and sharpness. The conversation was already largely not about the personality cult, but simply about Stalin's personality in life and everyday life. It was evident that the speaker purposefully "lowers" the human appearance of the leader, whom he himself had recently praised. The Stalin portrayed by Khrushchev still did not in any way combine with the living image that I clearly remembered. Stalin tyrannized, did not recognize other people's opinions? Subtly mocked? This is not true. Was Stalin incompetent in military matters, was he in charge of operations on the fronts "on a globe"? And again - an obvious and gross lie. A man who has studied hundreds and hundreds of books on history, military art, kept in mind the plans and diagrams of almost all operations of the past war? Why should all these speculations, personal assessments coexist with the bitter sovereign truth, with our true pain? But is it really possible in our troubles to take and blame everything only on Stalin, on him alone? Some kind of thickly underlined truth came out. And where were the members of the Politburo, the Central Committee and Nikita Khrushchev himself at that time? So why build a cult on the same scale - only this time the "anti-leader"?
Quote Explanation: Memoirs of work under stalin's leadership,
№ 421485   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2021 / 18:39
Dear citizens of Russia. Today is a difficult, tragic date. 80 years ago, the Great Patriotic War began. The great-grandchildren of those who in 1941 from the first minutes of the treacherous nazi attack stood up with a wall to defend the Motherland have already grown. This day, June 22, still resonates with indignation, sorrow in the hearts of all generations, covers with pain for the crippled fate of millions of people. Because their trials in those terrible years are literally imprinted in our memory. It was not enough for the enemy to take possession of someone else's land. He came to exterminate our people. And those who remain, turn into slaves, depriving the native language, traditions of ancestors, our culture. History has not known such a brutal genocide. And today the blood is dry from how, by what methods the Nazis and their accomplices embodied their deadly plans, what atrocities they committed against the civilian population, the elderly, women, children. The answer to the hated fierce evil was spiritual unity, cohesion, mass heroism of the Soviet people. People's faith in the triumph of justice, in our victory, had an incomprehensible force. And for the sake of the liberation of the Fatherland, they endured everything, went through grief, suffering, death in the rear and at the front, reached the heights of courage and self-sacrifice in the infernos of battle, in the hardest work in factories and factories. And they won a truly Great Victory. It's impossible to forget it all. And it is no accident that the Eternal Flame has become a sacred symbol of our memory. Here, at the eternal Flame, we bow our heads before all those who have not returned from the war, before the veterans who have left us. Today, on the Day of Remembrance and Sorrow, all our thoughts and feelings are addressed to them. I am sure that we will preserve this memory, the truth about the war. We are doing everything, and we will do everything to ensure that our country, our Motherland has always been a great and powerful power. And we will always be grateful to the victors who stepped into immortality, those who gave us, future generations, life and peace. Eternal glory to the fallen for the freedom and independence of the Motherland. Eternal memory to them.
Quote Explanation: "Europe did not want freedom, but world domination."
Release Date: 22.06.2021
№ 421324   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2021 / 13:24
Prospects do not fit into plans, and without plans they disappear altogether.
№ 420472   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 14:33
Think on paper. Every minute spent in planning saves 10 minutes in implementing the plan.
№ 420244   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2021 / 11:45
The people we meet at the wrong time are simply the wrong people.
It is impossible to meet the right person at the wrong time because the right people are timeless. Meeting such people makes us cancel all plans and follow them into a foggy, unknown future without looking back.
№ 420162   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2021 / 19:18
The British Army requires the military to renounce personal needs and attachments in a position that is difficult for a civilian mind to understand. She believes that there is nothing higher than her demands. Unpredictable turning points of human life - birth and death, weddings, divorces, illnesses - usually affect the plans of the military no more than pebbles knocking on the bottom of a tank.
№ 419706   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 18:45
We will always remember that it was the Soviet people who performed this magnificent feat. In the most difficult time of the war, in the decisive battles that determined the outcome of the battle against fascism, our people were alone. Alone on the arduous, heroic and sacrificial path to victory. fought to the death on all lines in the most fierce battles on earth, at sea, in the sky. The war brought so many unbearable trials, grief and tears that it is impossible to forget it. And there is no forgiveness and excuse for those who again contemplate aggressive plans. Almost a century separates us from the events when in the center of Europe a monstrous Nazi beast became impudent and gained predatory strength. The slogans of racial and national superiority, anti-Semitism and Russophobia sounded more and more cynical. Agreements designed to stop the slide towards world war were easily crossed out. history requires conclusions and lessons to be learned. But unfortunately, many of the ideology of the Nazis, those who were obsessed with the delusional idea of their exclusiveness, are again trying to put into service. And not only all sorts of radicals and groups of international terrorists. Today we see a gathering of unbeaten punishers, their followers, attempts to rewrite history, to justify traitors and criminals, on whose hands the blood of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people.
Quote Explanation: Vladimir Putin's speech at the Victory Parade.
Release Date: 10.05.2021
№ 418920   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 13:09