education [Theme] Page 3

Well, if these are serious politicians, then they probably need to get additional education - both in the history of Russia and in international law in general.
Release Date: 10.10.2021
№ 430557   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 13:39
If a scientist cannot formulate what he is doing in such a way that an intelligent twelve-year-old child understands it, then let him lock himself in his laboratory and think carefully about what the essence of his work is.
№ 428721   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 13:12
But nowadays, when it is easy to get any education or go on a trip around the world, some families continue to remain faithful to certain occupations.
№ 428511   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:39
This list contained goals that I desperately needed to achieve in the next five years. First, graduate from college to become the first person in the family to graduate. Secondly, to buy a house for my parents: we have never had a house of our own. Well, to marry a girlfriend of youth. I have completed all the tasks set for myself. Plus I also helped my grandmother, who had nowhere to live. My family at the time was barely making ends meet.
№ 427110   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2021 / 11:54
Now no one denies one of the ways of education - self-education! To entrust education to a person himself means to recognize him as a person.
№ 425909   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:47
A diploma does not make a person happy... For five years they sit on the neck of their parents and the state, and then it turns out that they do not like the profession. They, you see, were wrong! That's where dissatisfaction with life comes from.
№ 425907   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:47
Education, on the other hand, will be based on where we have begun, that is, on their denial of all his past and on the curse to which he himself must betray his past. A little bit we will teach a man from the people to read, immediately make him smell Europe, immediately begin to seduce him with Europe, well, at least with the sophistication of life, decency, costume, drinks, dances - in a word, we will make him ashamed of his former laptya and kvass, ashamed of his ancient songs, and although there are several beautiful and musical ones, but we will still make him sing rhyming vaudeville, no matter how angry you are at it. In short, for a good purpose, we, by the most numerous and all means, will act primarily on the weak strings of character, as it was with us, and then the people are ours. He will shame his former and curse him. Who curses his former, he is already ours - this is our formula!
№ 423797   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2021 / 23:51
The art is beautiful. Like education. But notice that both are associated with many prohibitions. You know why? Because they are a tremendous force. Those who have banned them so far were simply afraid of this force. Because of his own weakness, of course.
Quote Explanation: Dracula: A Love Story; Season 2, Episode 7
The art is beautiful. Like education. But notice that both...
№ 422339   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 13:45
- It is natural. With the current decline of education, all the attention is paid to pumping up the muscles. Did you know that the human brain is not inferior to the biceps and is just as amenable to development as any bodily organ? However, how do you know? ..
Quote Explanation: Film one. "Abbot Faria".
- It is natural. With the current decline of education, all...
№ 422299   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 11:45
Sally, just find out what these blue monkeys want. We tried to give them medicine, education, roads, but no, they love dirt. I would not take a steam bath, but unfortunately, their village is located on the largest deposit of anobtanium, 200 kilometers around. They sit there on my grandmothers.
№ 422121   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2021 / 02:51
Education is needed so as not to work hard for a penny.
№ 420770   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2021 / 22:18
The extra attention we devote to intelligence looks like a waste of energy when we consider that we practically ignore another set of mental skills - mental programs and rational thinking routines - which have no less social consequences. Popular books for parents write about how to raise a child smart, authors of textbooks on psychology and pedagogy talk about how to increase the intelligence of students, and the news that certain developmental problems do not affect intelligence calms our anxieties. However, parents hardly care whether their children will grow up to be rational beings. Schools do not seek to teach students how to make good judgments. No one recognizes that intelligence will not do any good to a child who is unable to adapt to the world around him.
№ 420525   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2021 / 00:03
Public education plays a decisive role in the war ... when the Prussians beat the Austrians, it was a victory for a Prussian teacher over an Austrian school teacher.
Quote Explanation: Quote from a July 1866 article published in the newspaper Abroad, edited by him. The quote was non-Franco-Prussian, a Austro-Prussian War. Specifically — k victory at Sadovoye. Near this Czech village took place the largest battle of the Austro-Prussian War. I it determined her further course. Often this quote is mistakenly attributed to Otto von Bismarck in the following variants: "The Franco-Prussian War was won by a German schoolteacher" and "Wars are won by non-nbsp;generals, wars are won by school teachers and parish priests".
№ 420201   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2021 / 16:42
your ... to read is to structure yourself, every book worthwhile is a surgical operation on yourself. No blah blah over a book, no reason to shout in the kitchenettes, you are not mature enough, forgive me, to discuss Selina or Dostoevsky in a tone - here it is wrong, here it is good, and there it is bad. With this I, Pupkin Vasya, do not agree, but this is okay, so be it, I accept it a little bit. I am a philologist or not!
№ 419990   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:24
The average creature not only has virtually no access to serious sources of information, it does not consider it necessary for itself. Bored with him, or even at all - irritable. To sell a yet unknown and therefore unnecessary iPad, resort to solid budgets - and then not the fact that it will sell. Many things from Apple disappeared from the shelves after a year of dust - failures are not remembered, they do not "change" life so much. Budgets for information, for forming the masses, were laid only under communism, and even then it was difficult.
The very same mass of information does not produce, it produces - compost.
And okay, when one Hercules for ten Augean horses, but with such an increase in population, comes out one Hercules for a thousand ten Augean stables - a feat even for Hercules heavy. Hercules is lost in the stables, only manure remains in sight.
And then in undemocratic, unequal, "evil-bad" societies, every serf was not given a vote.
The right to vote had to be earned.
№ 419989   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2021 / 13:21