rhythm [Theme] Page 1

Hölderlin believed that the mover of poetry is not reason, but the primitive power of inspiration, the rhythm of the elements: everything is rhythm, the fate of man is a heavenly rhythm, and only rhythm is any work of art.
№ 427860   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:01
Burn, burn, go away, run away in the mountains,
Not to know grief, not to know cities anymore.
On the trail go up to where the hot temple,
hot and white under the sun, like from a dream.
And the road burns behind you, and the city burns,
And coffins of concrete turn black, lie down, burn,
Only the track dragged you into its furious rhythm,
In a white rhythm, bringing to the finish of December.
I get out on the road, the road swallows me.
Oh, don't remember, don't remember, don't remember me!
Bury my memory obediently (don't remember me),
Dive down your throat (don't remember me).
Pulls the route - where the temple hovers over the mountains,
Where the bitter sea is clooching, and on the star,
What rises in the morning , - shepherds look in the mountains,
I've been going there my whole life, I'm going, I'm going.
№ 425640   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:46
What is the life of a drummer? Ass cycle. I sat on the last line of defense and tried to set the rhythm of the holy asses. You remember The Beatles as nice and cute people, and my memories are very different: for me, The Beatles have three asses. Thicker - Paula, oh, sorry, Paul's grey. The thinner is George, the most warbling is Jonah. True, the echo from the audience brought their music to me, and I must say, these asses wrote great music.
№ 424891   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 21:24
This indifference had its own rhythm. It rolled and released again, and with it the mood jumped from extreme to extreme, from hot to cold, back and forth, like a pendulum.
№ 424198   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2021 / 08:57
I want to squeeze you to myself
All your delicate plumage
And in unison with you to breathe
And listen to the rhythm of the heartbeat.
As they say, I would hug,
But to you to go with transfers.
Need impossible I
In your smile, my sweet!
Ticket, road, passenger,
Tram, metro and train,
For so long without love I lived,
To see your face!
To see and understand,
That you alone are my dear.
Your soul, your voice, become
I'm incredibly inspired!
And this moment alone
More expensive than many years not together.
Love you. I love it doubly.
And I dedicate plays to you.
I want to be with you during my lifetime
To live love in all shades!
I take a ticket. Meet me.
It's time to tear down the walls between us.
№ 422809   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:21
People live by the beating of their heart. Beating is methodical repetition. In other words, rhythm. Indeed, whatever you do, rhythm is the most important thing. While walking ... During a fight ... While eating ... While making love ... During a conversation ... The whole entity is in rhythm.
Quote Explanation: Из спешла Cowboy Bebop: Yose Atsume Blues.
№ 417436   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:54
Music, temperament and rhythm of movement created a dance, the color of emotions from love to hate, gave it the name "Tango".
№ 416414   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 13:24
But the conscience is sincerely silent!
№ 414033   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2021 / 18:54
A good skill, it gives the soul of a person - rhythm, helps to walk at the right pace, as in the march that you vent on the go, even if you have no hearing at all. Ondřej overcame the fatigue that exhausted him at first, and lived in harmony with work: it no longer pushed him, as before, they were equal.
№ 411172   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:45
Those who contemplate on the screen the hasty life of our century, who dance to the barking of a gramophone and a Negro drum, those who still live in the grip of passions, they do not know that the only good is fresh air, to which the heart strives, a poor hunted heart. , for it is returned to equilibrium by this air saturated with ozone.
№ 411164   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 20:21
Someone is singing downstairs. That is, he does not even sing, but shouts out the words of the song. All these people who need their TV to shout constantly. Or a radio or a turntable. All these people who are frightened by the silence. These are my neighbors. Sound-goliks. Silence is a phobia.
№ 407673   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2020 / 15:21
Music is a copulation of male and female, where the insistent rhythm silently invites sensual music in the divine bed, in order to merge into a single ecstasy to achieve the sublime codes!
№ 400188   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2020 / 07:24
Basically, as far as we know, the world and the cosmos exist as a perfect clock which was once wound and now you go and will go on forever. From the condensed moisture to form clouds, which rain down on areas where increased mass of greenery, promotes condensation, etc. the Whole design is wonderfully thought out to work without opening the factory seal. Of course, sometimes man intervenes and breaks the seal (eats the Apple), and then the great clock stop or change rhythm at least for one shot. Nevertheless, man is part of this plan. But he is something more. Man is the special element of the system element with knowledge of the whole system and about himself. It is absolutely clear that man does not know everything - or maybe doesn't even know the most part about the system and about themselves, but the fact that he knows something, change the whole course of things. In a broad perspective (a hundred years, a million?) it may be better or worse (for whom and for what?), what he knows, but that's not it. The fact that a person knows. And that's another very real divine ability that man possesses: we participate in the great work of creation. We are creating not only new meanings and images in our subjective world. We also - as we know - the only creatures in the entire cosmic system who consciously choose from the endless possibilities of those elements, which are implemented in reality. We humans are architects of reality, constantly altering reality and more or less successfully adapting it to their needs. So when I speak about finding God hidden in man, I mean, quite literally, believe in the divine power that resides in each of us - in creativity and awareness of our participation in determining the shape of the world.
№ 396248   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:27
Again, the concert loudly roars,
Dance with me, because the storm is coming,
Watch your rhythm, try to catch,
Dance with me until the sunrise.
№ 394093   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:08
The sound of footsteps, breathing, heartbeat evolved into a unique polyphonic rhythm.
№ 393083   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 11:30