animals [Theme] Page 1

God just gave us a mind that we rarely use. You know, this topic bothers me. I am horrified by what humanity is doing to the planet today. This is real barbarity. If I were a very rich person, I would invest all my millions in preserving and restoring nature. In my opinion, the future lies only in environmental programs.
№ 457758   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:23
Nobby was leading a donkey on a string, which clearly liked its new owner. Animals generally loved Nobby. He smelled like one of his own.
№ 457218   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2023 / 21:48
Our animal cousins give us a hint, more specifically how they use tough brawling games. Brawling consists of the wallowing, wrestling, biting and pinching that we see in animals, from mice and puppies to humans. The first interpretations of such a game emphasized its value as a teaching tool. This is a game battle model, a kind of preparation for real battles. Today's interpretations of game fights put the concept of relationship learning at the forefront. These theories highlight the idea that through brawling, animals learn to flexibly adapt to unpredictable social conditions, to accept a change in social roles. In role reversal, stress and fear are brought under control in safe situations. In addition, social roles are strung on an axis of social dominance. In brawling play, cubs learn to assume both a subordinate and a dominant position. It is this last element that I consider the most essential for understanding the connection between risky play and fear. There seems to be something very important about our relationship to submission - perhaps so important that this behavior (the play of dominance and submission) is built into the DNA of mammals, including us. As we shall see, the fear of alien domination is so terrible for an individual of our species that we are ready to do anything to avoid it.
№ 454985   Added MegaMozg 15-07-2023 / 00:21
This world is infinitely beautiful due to the fact that there are animals in it, and at the same time it is infinitely unhappy due to the cruelty of people. But it is paradoxical not even that the latter justify their desire for destruction by the “laws of nature”, but that she (in the face of every defenseless and trusting creature) is ready to forgive them endlessly for this.
№ 454867   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2023 / 12:24
Humans are social animals, while humans are autonomous animals.
№ 454118   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2023 / 23:45
We humans are wild animals. Why? because we kill each other.
№ 453905   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2023 / 09:33
But sometimes the cranium pulls out memories against your will. She places them in reality, replacing existing people with those who have already left. The brain seems to be playing with you like a puppet, substituting non-existent people into your world. And you are forced to live in this dollhouse, face to face with your memories, which at some point become like a terrible genie from the past, refusing to sit silently in his cramped casket. It breaks free, creating chaos in the mind and soul.
№ 452516   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2023 / 15:21
But missionaries, even in the most remote corners of Africa, teach Negroes things that are incomparably more useful: how to plant trees, how to provide for themselves from hunger. Every small mission is surrounded by mangoes, coconuts, breadfruit and coffee trees, tangerines, lemons, etc. You need to know that such trees, at least in that part of the country that I saw, grow only in gardens. The Negroes, who live in the wild, follow the example of the monks, and surround their homes with gardens, while among those who live farther on, we often did not meet a single fruit tree. It is easy to imagine what happens in these villages when the cassava fails.
№ 451308   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:33
Abandoned pets are human sins for show!
№ 450741   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:02
Before you kill a bird or animal for food, consider a hundred times whether you can save your life without killing.
№ 450737   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:01
This is Berk Island. We have snow here 9 months of the year. And hail the rest 3. And all the food that is here is stupid and tasteless. And the people who eat it are even worse. One joy - pets. Usually these are ponies or, there, parrots. And we have dragons
This is Berk Island. We have snow here 9 months of the...
№ 450261   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2023 / 20:18
To engage in experimental science is not only torturing animals, it is a responsibility to humanity.
№ 449003   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 10:45
Animals are much smarter than humans in terms of love, because they love not for their appearance and money, show-off or status - they love for their attitude towards themselves.
№ 448353   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:03
He didn't wish harm on anyone. He didn't do anything wrong. Animals are not like people.
№ 446362   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2022 / 07:27