potential [Theme] Page 3

We may have been given a great potential of scientific thought to show that all the riches accumulated by mankind do not come from God, but prove the eternal truth of the Gospel. Therefore, a modern Christian must be, if not fundamentally, classically and organically educated from all sides, then at least he must not shy away from science and culture, must understand that this is important.
№ 404190   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2020 / 19:03
And second. Let's see how they consistently unleash yourself and doctrinal, and technological hands to the conduct of hostilities in the so-called lower end of the spectrum: cyber warfare, private military campaigns and anti-guerrilla warfare, support of all kinds of extreme opposition. They are preparing for a hot war. Another thing is that they are preparing for this war is not yet with us, most likely to a low-intense hot war. But the problem is that they do not understand that deterrence as a system is a double-edged thing. And it can shoot in both directions. They think that the fire will only. And this is me most worried. We are dealing with a very irresponsible elite in the United States, which burned expertise. They have no experts who can explain the political elite that it is. And not in the political elite of people who can hear it. That's the trouble.
Release Date: 01.07.2020
№ 399712   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 19:12
What are these barriers that keep people from reaching anywhere near their real potential? The answer can be found in another question, here it is: what is the most universal human characteristic - fear or laziness?
№ 399049   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2020 / 20:15
If we win this election, if we make it so that people will come and vote for us, our country will be back in the near future in the list of great States. We occupy the best, the best places in the world. Not because we are afraid that we have nuclear capability, but because we are the most intelligent, the most successful and most fair. I believe that together we will win"
№ 395684   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 07:31
Too often we choose one thing, spiritual or sensual experience, intellect or emotion, calculation or spontaneity - rather than to strive for integrity, a component of the potential.
№ 395400   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:04
After five days (!) after the war the decision on the beginning of a giant in scale, unprecedented in the history of industrial extraction. This operation, which is not often remembered today, and not helped to win the victory over the Soviet Union, retained most important, something without which it would not have helped no spiritual uplift - weapons, military-industrial potential. 120 days from July to November 41 years in the Urals, Siberia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan transferred 1523 industrial enterprises and along with them, 7.5 million people. During the period from 1942 year 1944 in the East were built thousands of large enterprises.
№ 393882   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 17:54
I've imagined them as victims of American methods of success. Unfortunately, a lot of methods success methods happiness. In them it is written: "You can do anything, you can do anything; if there was a failure, move on; if you like something, follow this path, believe in yourself and you can do anything, you can prove". It's all stupid, stupid method. In order to achieve this, you need to have potential, potency: creative, mental, physical.
Quote Explanation: About people who heard from a critic that they have poor vocal skills, stated that all the same will to succeed as vocalists.
№ 386429   Added Viker 20-01-2020 / 11:24
Dabrowski believed that fear, anxiety and sadness are not always harmful for the mind often without them psychological growth. To deny this pain is to deny our own potential. As for the pumping of the muscles to endure physical pain to endure emotional pain for the development of emotional resilience, independence, compassion, and indeed for the attainment of happiness.
№ 385063   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 17:06
So what, no answers, no obyasnila, no logic.
The lost years? It sound like to me time has stopped.
No one owes anyone anything, every man for himself.
What do they say? Like a broken doll? Don't go there. The forehead is hot, go to the doctor. Calm down!
Just accept it as it is. Hold on like a soldier. Where is your exposure?
The chest forward.
Well done, here's her medal.
Still find someone. You have so much potential.
There are no limits to the soul. Let. Heart rubber.
No, not burst.
Call me, but not going to answer.
The meaning of the word kindness, I think, to interpret is not worth it.
Will understand the course.
Well, I went...
№ 381477   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2019 / 09:14
Mankind has no idea the tremendous evolutionary potential that it has...
№ 376259   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2019 / 05:08
Regardless of age and state of health, we always have the hidden potential and possibility for the birth of new beauty.
№ 367523   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2019 / 19:03
Each person probably has a fabulous erotic potential, however rare those who are able to detect it.
№ 354051   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:10
If you give people the tools and increase their performance, then they will all have the opportunity to achieve their true potential.
№ 351470   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2018 / 13:02
We're all looking for the same thing. We share a common desire to fully Express their human potential.
№ 349917   Added MegaMozg 14-11-2018 / 03:13
I beat their subjects, Yes, but that's because I can see their potential even when... Even when they overstep themselves...
№ 336151   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2018 / 19:13