potential [Theme] Page 2

My powerful potential, whatever it is
expressed, -
Helpless. That thought caught up with me.
(Although that phrase is us, if
we need to cut out -
holy, for the federal channel).
№ 417123   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2021 / 23:51
The possibilities of a person are unlimited and the potential that is in him, it happens, is not always revealed - it is a dead weight.
№ 416527   Added ТАТЬЯНА ЕГОРОВНА 07-04-2021 / 18:41
I've heard about this before. That the average person uses only ten percent of the resources of his brain. And if you use it to its fullest, it will be able to possess unheard-of power! ... But they do not use it. Do not want? How can they not be ashamed to be so lazy ?!
№ 414749   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:48
Our potential is a question of what humanity can achieve through the joint actions of each person.
№ 412288   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2021 / 00:00
And since, in anticipation, almost all the life of mankind lies in the future, almost everything of value also lies in the future: almost all prosperity; almost all beauty; our greatest achievements; our most just societies; our deepest discoveries. We can continue our progress in prosperity, health, justice, freedom and moral thinking. We can create a world of well-being and prosperity that challenges our ability to imagine. And if we protect this world from catastrophe, it can survive for millions of centuries. This is our potential – something we could achieve if we bridged the chasm and continued to strive for a better world.
№ 412286   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 23:54
The challenge of our time is to preserve our enormous potential and protect it from the risk of future destruction. The ultimate goal is to enable our descendants to fulfill our potential by realizing one of the best possible futures open to us.
№ 412285   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 23:51
Today, people spend a lot of money on foreign trips, because they wholeheartedly accepted the myth of romantic consumerism. Romantic consumerism was born from a combination of two ideologies of modernity, romantic and consumerist. Romanticism teaches that a person must reach his full potential, and this requires the most diverse experience that can be obtained. Open yourself to the widest range of emotions, try different types of relationships, taste the cooking of all peoples, learn to love such music and any. And, perhaps, the best way to achieve maximum diversity is to break with the ordinary routine, leave the usual environment and go to distant countries, where we can "feel" the culture, smells, tastes and norms of other people. We hear romantic myths over and over again about how "new experiences opened my eyes and changed my life.
№ 412221   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2021 / 01:15
- It is pointless to wait for absolute harmony in Russia, it will never happen. The potential for dissatisfaction with American globalism is enormous, but there is no leader. There is no need to talk about China. But the alternative is ripe. Let's remember the Soviet Union. Then the Communist Party of America was nurtured. To be honest, it was a microscopic organization. Which, in fact, did not play any role. And now there are 50 million dissatisfied. Who works with them? No one. Any "change" gives a chance. And Russia is sitting and waiting for a dialogue.
Release Date: 18.01.2021
№ 411758   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 12:57
We all have something to believe in. Dreams that we want to realize. The problems we hope to solve. Someone decided to return the relationship to the family, lose weight, get rid of bad habits. But sometimes, after the time is right, month after month, or even year after year, we see no change. It is very easy to give up. We all go through setbacks, losses. Sometimes we look at things and do not understand why this is so. The main thing is to know what to do in such moments. Pain, suffering, loss, disappointment - change us. They leave their mark. Every painful moment leaves its mark on you, leaves something that can only be created at such moments. Ultimately, this too will pass. You can handle it, but you will be different. In these difficult moments, when you feel uncomfortable, it can easily overwhelm you. But how will pain change you? You can get angry, or you can get better. You can accept defeat and abandon your dream, or you can find a passion and rekindle your feelings. Be inspired by new opportunities, because they rise up before you. I may not like it, but I am a warrior and I can handle it. Don't complain about pain, without pain we could not reach our potential. Sometimes we get ourselves into trouble, we make bad choices. And now we are in pain, now we must be held accountable. All of us were in pain. My task is not to endure pain, but to grow through it. All these difficulties are an opportunity to become stronger, develop character, become self-confident. Anyone can surrender, anyone can be depressed. This means that the pain was in vain. Pain exists not to stop you, but to prepare, strengthen and develop you. Difficulties are part of life. They teach you to stop telling yourself that you can't do it. You are not a weakling, you are capable. In the end, the pain will pass, you will become stronger, but even if it doesn’t work out, it doesn’t mean that it will not work out later. There will always be forces that will want to stop you. Life itself develops plans for you to give up your dream. It is very easy to be measured against mediocrity, even if all the potential is buried within us. I believe this is my year. I will be healthy. This year, I will meet the man of my dreams. This year, I will move up the career ladder. I will reach a new level in my business. This year, I will achieve my goal. Cope with depression. This year, I will meet new people. This year, I will be healthy. This year will be doubly useful. This year is for rehabilitation, recovery and everything new. Now start moving in the right direction.
Quote Explanation: Remember your dream.
№ 411489   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 03:27
Any treaty is a peacetime treaty. War treaties have not stopped and cannot stop. With the outbreak of hostilities, all treaties go away. Treaties are needed to provide a certain predictability in order to realistically assess the potential of the enemy. And if there is no predictability, then either side tends to overestimate the opponent's capabilities. And this is the basis for an arms race. And she's already coming. I am sure that there is not a quantitative race going on, because it is pointless to destroy this land several times. A high-quality arms race is underway.
Release Date: 27.12.2020
№ 410286   Added MegaMozg 28-12-2020 / 18:48
ᅠ Many detective stories are based on the fact that the inspector for some reason fell down, certainly finds oblivion in a glass and with a melancholic look reflects on the rotten world, from which, in general, it is not ashamed to escape through the back door called "suicide". Then - Flash of lightning! Thunder! Tucket! - 220 volts light up in his ass, and he zealously grabs the investigation. I don't care that before that many unsuccessfully tried to get close to a powerful insidious enemy, who turned the perfect crime, an ordinary fool with certainly hidden outstanding abilities will be able to shed light on the actors, unleash even sophisticated intrigue and (although sometimes according to his own concepts of justice) punish any bad guy.
Such a typical portrait of a loser who has bypassed everyone is cultivated with terrifying frequency. They say, you can be a complete scum of society, just wait for the case (situation) that will open your potential. A delightful image (in terms of dirt to princes), but in the real world, the outsider sits head-to-ear in shit, waiting for a great event, instead of changing, adjusting his behavior and learning something new. What for? After all, one day - perhaps on New Year's Eve! - the fairy mother will appear and with her magic will help to be at the ball, which will turn life upside down...
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409539   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 19:27
SpongeBob and Squidward are two sides of the same coin. I see great potential in them, so great that it is even frightening.
№ 406413   Added MegaMozg 04-11-2020 / 00:06
Our main thesis is that the psychological professional community has an extremely significant mission in the new century. This mission is to promote the innovative development model as a whole and its individual components in a variety of industries and areas of activity. In our opinion, the place of Russia in the world, and the competitiveness of individual economic and socio-cultural projects and, (importantly!) The adaptive capabilities of an individual, depend on how such progress will take place. Thus, the acceptance of this mission will allow psychology to realize its value system and its humanitarian and technological potential.
Quote Explanation: INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY Source of publication: abstracts for the conference "Business Psychology" April 11-12, 2003 Author: P. G. Shchedrovitsky
№ 405521   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2020 / 14:06
There are millions and millions of people with innate abilities, but you still need to be able to reveal these abilities, to use all your creative potential, and this requires complete dedication and hard work.
№ 404447   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 10:39