potential [Theme] Page 1

Enmity and war are endless - the basis and potential of life is scarce.
№ 451045   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:54
A person is able to use his potential exactly as much as he is confident in himself.
№ 443437   Added Viker 15-08-2022 / 11:36
Creativity brings surprisingly unusual, amazing and possibly original results. The main thing is not to think about what will happen, but to proceed from what is, using it to the maximum. In other words - Energy is directed not at creativity itself, but at the outgoing potential, which is an excellent amplifier and conductor of creative ideas.
№ 443336   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2022 / 14:51
looking back, I see myself as a small, fragile girl. a little clumsy, timid, shy, but incredibly kind, warm, real. for some reason, I buried all my talents and skills deep inside, afraid to catch crowds of judgmental looks on myself, but the opinion of hundreds of people cannot extinguish the potential, the opinion should not worry me, you, everyone. living in eternal fear, you are wasting time. a clock that continuously moves forward without referring to anyone's insecurities. time does not wait, it should not adapt to yours: somehow
№ 443273   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2022 / 23:27
In combat, you do not rise to the level of your expectations, but sink to the level of your training. And therefore also repeat the strip twice from minus six seconds.
Quote Explanation: Passage of the special forces obstacle course in 50 seconds. And repeat until you go to bed on time
№ 443086   Added MegaMozg 07-08-2022 / 00:03
Faith in man - faith in the unlimited creative ability of the human race. Of course, this belief has only a motivational and binding character, for how he realizes his potential is another matter.
№ 431586   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 14:30
With the wisdom of the ages, some of the Elders understood that sooner or later, the younger generation will begin to see in their past a ballast that holds them back and prevents them from realizing their potential.
№ 430762   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2021 / 22:33
The ethics of humanity asserts: each person is obliged to realize his vocation and realize his potential for the sake of his happiness and general well-being. The upbringing of an appropriate attitude is the sacred duty of all.
№ 428165   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 15:06
The moment I looked inside him... his cold gaze rested on me. But it wasn't hunter Sun Jin-Woo... Abyss... An all-consuming abyss surrounds his soul... And she was looking straight at me!!! And... He... There is no limit.
№ 426686   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:37
process ... And everything continues to go and go in this vicious circle, and children continue to suffer, and no one is doing anything, and this world will never change ...
№ 425164   Added MegaMozg 08-08-2021 / 17:06
The turbulence of geopolitical processes is growing. Even despite some positive signals. The erosion of international law also continues. Attempts to use force to push through their interests continue to strengthen their own security at the expense of the security of others. Regional armed conflicts, the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the activity of trans-border criminal groups, drug trafficking and cyber criminals are of serious concern. International terrorism continues to pose a particular threat. I repeat: the scale and global nature of the identified problems requires the pooling of efforts of all states. Since its inception, it is the UN that has been and remains the foundation of the system of international relations. The main task of this authoritative and generally recognized organization is to prevent a global conflict and a new world war. It is under the auspices of the UN that any new rules of the game should be formed. The other is the path to chaos and unpredictability. We never dictate our will to other countries. We are ready on an equal footing, using political and diplomatic methods, to participate in solving global and regional problems, to expand creative cooperation with all countries. We develop our defense potential based on the principle of reasonable sufficiency. And we are not striving for a decisive one-sided advantage and an overbalance of the balance of power in our favor. Especially in such a sensitive area as strategic stability. But we will never allow someone to throw this balance onto themselves.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421397   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:06
Growth involves dealing with anxiety. I have noticed this more than once in my practice: supposedly "failed" homework [from a psychologist] gives a successful result in some other respect. Asking the client to tap into their potential highlights the real obstacle to be dealt with, literally removing it from the realm of the unconscious.
№ 421184   Added MegaMozg 21-06-2021 / 14:45
- If this is a joke, then I'm not funny. Many of us have staked our lives for this pointless war to end. And Lynn and I, too.
№ 417968   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 11:48
The potential in a certain area is comparable to the beast sleeping inside us – releasing it into the wild, would immediately reveal our internal resources.
№ 417237   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 09:18