the lack of [Theme] Page 4

Increased anxiety, all kinds of disorders of the anxiety spectrum - one of the most common phenomena in modern society. Oddly enough, this has a lot to do with overall well-being. When it comes to survival, emotions are the last thing on your mind. Now the task of surviving before the majority is not worth it. And anxiety blossoms in all its glory. Plus stress, chronic fatigue, lack of physical activity.
№ 442159   Added MegaMozg 14-07-2022 / 16:45
Who knows - maybe one day this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. ...
№ 441936   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2022 / 00:09
In psychology, there is no concept of laziness, there is a concept of absence
№ 441532   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2022 / 00:15
If a person cannot find opportunities for change, he begins to look for emotions (reasons for joy) that can somehow compensate for the absence of these changes.
Quote Explanation: And everyone finds them in something of their own: someone in food, someone in alcohol, someone in virtual games, someone in sports, someone in work (going into it headlong), etc. d
№ 440893   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2022 / 10:42
- Impossible to get used to, daughter... Impossible.
№ 440591   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2022 / 23:24
The absence of greed is the immeasurable wealth of the soul!
№ 440387   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2022 / 12:42
- Confirmation: according to your perception of time, 19792 hours 41 minutes and 52 seconds have passed. For us, 283875 hours 18 minutes and 24 seconds have passed. Why did you use the link
№ 438887   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:33
People do not want to believe in the absence of magic pills. People refuse to believe that in order to put together a relationship that doesn't work out, everything in that relationship has to change.
№ 438863   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 16:00
The world was about to fall apart, burn to the ground in the fire of human hatred. And I... I was lying in some Belgian village unknown to me on bare ground next to a German soldier and a British doctor. The unknown lay ahead. I lay there and realized that, it seems, I am where I should be. Thoughts turned to Lawrence and Yoka, to all those articles that I have already written and what I will write again. Everything I have seen and will see again. Everything unforgettable and passing, big and small, disgusting and beautiful. Something secret, inaccessible stirred in me while I looked at the sky. Its boundlessness and the absence of any boundaries were awe-inspiring and at the same time inspiring. The second wind opened the realization that I can do so much... So much to tell. Inside, a candle that had gone out was lit and a desire to move forward appeared. The desire to create now felt stronger than before.
Quote Explanation: Quote from Theodora
№ 438765   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2022 / 22:45
Often it is our high expectations or lack of purpose that are the main causes of dissatisfaction with life.
№ 438689   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:53
In software development, if you can't get rid of the thinking habits or code optimization techniques you developed with your old programming language that worked on your old computer, having experience is worse than no experience at all.
Quote Explanation: Book Perfect
№ 438572   Added Viker 17-05-2022 / 15:32
I worked very hard and felt guilty that I couldn't pick my son up from school every day or bake him his favorite cookies. Children understand that parents blame themselves for not being able to give them everything they need, and sometimes begin to rebel. And parents try to compensate for their absence in the lives of children - each in their own way.
№ 437407   Added MegaMozg 03-04-2022 / 04:48
And this is what people do not want to hear - no one wants to hear the hard truth about themselves, everyone wants to hear only pleasant things. I would like to be told that you were just unlucky: you had the wrong idea, or maybe the "market conditions" did not allow it. So this is all a lie. Lack of results is always about you. Your business will be as promising as you are.
№ 436795   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2022 / 20:42
He waited through a thousand small, everyday worries; of course, he hit on women along the way, traveled, and finally earned a living. But in the meantime, his only concern was to stay ready. Get ready to act. A free and deliberate act that will determine his future life and become its beginning. He could never give himself completely to love, to pleasure, he was never really unhappy, it always seemed to him that he was somewhere else, that he had not yet been fully born. He waited. And during this time, quietly, stealthily crept up the years and grabbed him by the collar. Now he is thirty-four. “We should have started at twenty-five. Like Bruno. Yes, but then you start with an incomplete understanding of the essence. And as a result, you are fooled ... And I did not want to be fooled. He dreamed of going to Russia, dropping out of school, learning some craft. But each time, half a step before sharp turns, he was held back by a lack of sufficient reason. And without them, everything collapsed. And he kept waiting...
№ 436053   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 19:33