lunch [Theme] Page 1

Lies and violence went hand in hand. The "browns" abolished the principles that since the French Revolution have been the basis of the social life and culture of the peoples. They re-introduced slavery under the guise of "voluntary labor service." They imprisoned their opponents, kept them worse than animals, subjected them to torture and called it "physical training." They burned swastikas on their bodies, forced them to urinate on each other, plucked grass with their mouths, led them in buffoon processions through the streets and called it "education in the spirit of national identity." The commandment "Thou shalt not kill" was abolished. Political assassination was extolled as a heroic deed, the Fuehrer called the murderers - precisely because they were murderers - his brothers; memorial plaques were erected to the murderers, the dead were thrown out of the graves; one murderer - precisely because he was a murderer - was elevated to the rank of police president. During the first three months of fascist domination in the country, there were five hundred and ninety-three murders with impunity - more than in the entire previous decade. This figure includes only registered, documented murders. And the number of those executed in the first months of fascist domination was greater than in the previous fifteen years.
№ 449691   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:06
People, as a rule, are ready to wait as long as they like for the salvation of their souls, but dinner, please, serve within an hour.
№ 445728   Added MegaMozg 24-10-2022 / 09:45
Three things are important in life: that lunch, dinner and a woman are served on the table on time.
№ 443787   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2022 / 23:42
An elephant can be eaten by someone who invites many friends to dinner.
№ 440673   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2022 / 00:03
Don't rush back from lunch. This is your daily mini vacation.
№ 437847   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2022 / 17:21
“She is wonderful,” thought Boris, “she is ashamed to love me, because she is older. But in my opinion, this is natural, all the same, it is necessary for one to be older than the other. In addition, it is more moral: Boris could not love a peer. If both are young, they don't know how to behave and act frantically, it seems that they are playing children's dinner. It's different with older people. They are solid, they control a partner, and their love is weighty. The connection with Lola seemed to Boris natural and justified.
№ 436045   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2022 / 19:09
The swindler is original, otherwise his conscience does not allow him. His thoughts are his own. He doesn't need strangers. He despises outdated tricks. Cheated impudently. He walks around. He puts his hands on his sides. Keeps fists in pockets. Laughs in your face. Stepping on your calluses. He eats your dinner, drinks your wine, borrows money from you, leaves you with your nose, kicks your dog and kisses your wife.
№ 434331   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2022 / 13:06
The doctor was worried. For someone who had convinced himself many times that the universe was his responsibility, and only his, there was nothing new in worry. But it was a particularly grave and ominous concern. The kind that can be cut into slices and served for lunch.
№ 431109   Added MegaMozg 22-10-2021 / 15:30
My dear ones! Pray! Like a bird without wings, a person cannot live without prayer. Yes, Lord, in the morning I got up: "In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit!" Cross yourself once more than wave your hands a hundred times. Dinner has arrived. They would have forgotten to pray and read Our Father. Duck again: "Lord, bless!" Evening has come. Some kind of radiculitis, but some have pressure, and some do not. Duck, at least come to bed, but think with your thoughts: “Glory to Thee, Lord! The day has passed - I thank You, Lord. " Here are these three little prayers, and it is advisable to repeat them every day. This is very desirable, and who, moreover, is commendable.
№ 428082   Added Viker 27-09-2021 / 14:53
Jamie sat motionless for a while, eyes closed. Then, with a whistle, he humbly rose to his feet. He jokingly nudged Ien with his shoulder, and they went out the door after Murta, who was already on the street. Passing the sleepy Fergus, Jamie grabbed his arm, lifted him to his feet and dragged him along.
№ 426860   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:18
A good lunch in itself is a pleasure, and a good lunch with friends and in the fresh air on a wonderful summer day is an embodied joy. It seems as if everything was touched by a magic wand. Wines taste better, jokes are funnier, compliments are more elegant, and food is more refined.
№ 426222   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 00:21
It seemed to me that to say "thank you" was a sign of deep politeness, great respect. It was pleasant for me to say "thank you", because they said it to me too. Thanks for the bandaging, thanks for the sleeping pill, for the cream to keep the skin from tearing, for lunch and especially for the chocolate. I ate whole bars of chocolate ... It was so delicious, so delicious.
№ 423170   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:20
It's time to cook lunch,
And mom isn't,
And my mom doesn't.
Well, Dad -
Here's the trouble -
Never cooked!
№ 421907   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 16:06
- Because your tie costs a lot of money, I don't want to get it dirty.
- Because your tie costs a lot of money, I dont want to...
№ 421478   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2021 / 18:18
- The time at which I wake up is morning for me.
№ 416330   Added Viker 05-04-2021 / 10:01