the difference [Theme] Page 4

positivity charge.
№ 432663   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 11:54
Food is like a member. First he enters - then exits. The only difference is that the food uses more holes.
№ 432195   Added MegaMozg 24-11-2021 / 13:30
They are not political refugees. They are migrants. Like 9 million Ukrainians who work outside Ukraine, according to statistics from the Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs. Europe let them in. And they let them in from Belarus? With the Kurds, everything is possible, as then - with the Jews. And at the same time use it for a political and dirty game, violating all your laws. And they don't give a damn about people, as they did in 1938.
Quote Explanation: Encouraging Polish adventures.
Release Date: 14.11.2021
№ 432020   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2021 / 06:30
All these documentaries about how our climate will change in a hundred years, how bad it will be ... I don't understand how they should motivate me. What difference does it make to me what will happen in a hundred years? It's like I'm being asked to clean my hotel room before leaving. This is not necessary at all. I always have this principle in hotels: if I can't take this robe with me, you won't be able to wash it.
Release Date: 12.11.2021
№ 431943   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2021 / 05:21
Now, throw it in the bin.
Quote Explanation: Alexey Kapler - Yulia Drunina (from correspondence)
№ 431717   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 20:00
The origins of fear in Freud coincide with the "scientific thesis" in 1 John. However, the diametrical difference is that the author of the message speaks of love in a spiritual sense, and Freud in its elementary, sexual meaning (libido). But is the chasm insurmountable? We do not want to narrow it down, but it is worth considering the following: it is indisputable that even the highest spiritual experiences do not pass in the mental life without bodily sensations, although they do not have to be sexual. Some psychologists, the same William James and Karl Lange, even went so far as to mistakenly believe that feelings are just the result of innervation of muscles and blood vessels ... higher intellectual functions. On the other hand, Freud, studying sex drive, over time expanded the concept of sexuality, admitting into it the Platonic idea of Eros and the German word "Liebe" - love. This terminology has led to endless confusion. But Freud emphasized more than once: by "sexuality" he means everything that includes the word "love" - and if you remember this, the objection that his theory is pansexual loses its validity. This view is supported by other arguments. And I do not know of a single psychologist who can argue against John, who brings fear out of love. Only in the Bible is fear perceived more spiritually and therefore not as widely as in modern psychology.
№ 431008   Added MegaMozg 19-10-2021 / 22:30
“You shouldn't say yes at all, my lord,” I urged. - You are not angry with this creature? You gave him the power he now has. How dare he come and ask permission to change the oath? Don't give him that kind of relief! If the highest representative of the church is so weak that he denies and betrays the person who raised him out of nothing, let him deny in front of all the people. If this subhuman has a soul, let it be twisted and blackened. Do not compromise your power as a monarch.
№ 430878   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2021 / 23:24
“Needed” or “liked”, what's the difference? They made up their minds, now they are tormented.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the "Legend of the Willow" story
№ 430744   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2021 / 23:57
- It was a mistake. There is a difference. Mistake is not a crime. Even for the Judones.
№ 430685   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2021 / 23:30
The director of the insurance company Progress has always been extremely dissatisfied with his employees. Perhaps every director is dissatisfied with his employees, the difference between employees and directors is too great to be equalized only by the orders of the director and only the obedience of the employees. Only mutual hatred leads to alignment and gives completeness to the whole affair.
№ 430472   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 14:54
Two misconceptions are not yet true.
Quote Explanation: When the enemy has done something bad to you, an attempt to take revenge can only make it worse. Analog Minus to minus is not always a plus.
№ 429577   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:30
Perhaps he thought I was a witch. They are now considered crazy, and then - a witch. Such mores and the influence of culture. Now it is called physiology, and then it is called magic. The difference is not that great.
№ 429447   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 18:10
The difference between a coward and a brave man is very simple. It's all about love. A coward loves only himself.
№ 426249   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 01:42
- He called me vile, what's the difference?
№ 425875   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:41
Do not consider the advice as an instruction, do not consider the comparison and difference as a direct answer to the question of who is right.
№ 425313   Added petrashevgant 12-08-2021 / 09:33