night [Theme] Page 2

And it seems I won't find my way home.
№ 461934   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 12:51
Breathing life into the suit again.
№ 461801   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:00
As long as they don't go back to where they were.
№ 461685   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2024 / 03:42
Do not be afraid to look God's Truth in the eye, brushing aside doubts!
№ 461604   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 13:28
No matter how black the shadows of the night are, not all of them hide monsters.
№ 461356   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2024 / 15:48
When a programmer says “I'll just be a minute,” it usually means he'll be working all night.
№ 461231   Added Viker 13-01-2024 / 12:14
- Oh, your grace, what else do they need? After all, they don’t each have two bodies.
№ 460894   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2024 / 18:42
On the night before Christmas, all evil spirits rush about the earth.
№ 460787   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 16:46
Living without fairy tales is somehow wrong. Even very adult and serious people. Especially now.
№ 460616   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:31
Will come with dawn.
№ 460459   Added Viker 10-01-2024 / 15:07
It snowed all day. I stood at the window and watched happy snowflakes slowly fly by. There are things that you don’t want to let go of because they give you beauty and peace. They also take us back to a fairy tale, to childhood. I remember, when I was little, I built huge snow cave-houses in the snowdrifts and hid there, believing that no one would ever find me. And these unusual secret flowers that you put under a piece of glass in the summer, so that in winter you can find a magical daisy or even a rose somewhere under a tree. In the evening there is another blizzard, and it’s so nice to be in a warm house next to your grandmother, who tells her amazing stories. The wood is crackling in the fireplace, but the fire slowly goes to sleep overnight. And the next morning you wake up early, when it’s still dark outside the window, and you quietly admire how the snow is falling, large white flakes, like butterflies, fly onto the glass, selflessly kissing it and lying on the ledge. And around there is a white, white planet. My favorite winter...
№ 460094   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
It's time to ask the question: “What will grow if you plant your heart?”
№ 460090   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:31
Here there is day and night in a circle.
№ 460002   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2023 / 21:09
But no one had yet been able to get to the bottom of what was most captivating in it: it was the mysterious ability of the soul to perceive in life only what once attracted and tormented in childhood, at that time when the soul’s sense of smell is unmistakable; look for the funny and touching; to constantly feel unbearable, tender pity for a creature living helplessly and miserably, to feel, a thousand miles away, how in some Sicily a thin-legged donkey with a shaggy belly is being roughly beaten. When she actually met the offended creature, there was a feeling of a legendary eclipse, when an inexplicable night sets in, and ashes fly, and blood appears on the walls - and it seemed that if now - right now - you don’t help, you won’t be able to stop someone else’s torment , the existence of which in such a world conducive to happiness is impossible to explain, she herself will suffocate, die, her heart will not stand it. And therefore she lived in constant secret excitement, constantly anticipating a new hobby or a new pity, and they said about her that she adores dogs and is always ready to lend money - and listening to petty rumors, she felt like in childhood, during that game when you leave the room, and others invent various opinions about you. And among the players, among those to whom she came out after being in the next room (where you sit, waiting to be called, and honestly hum something, so as not to overhear, or open a random book, and, like a released spring, it jumps out a piece of a novel, the end of an incomprehensible conversation), among these people, whose opinion it was necessary to guess, there was now a man, rather silent, heavy on his feet, completely unknown what he thought about her.
№ 459830   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 19:11
- Sorry no. You see, I'm starting to like you, and if I go for a walk with you, it will go even further and in the end it will all end in love. At first everything will be fine. But someday the day will come and thunder will strike - bang! You will call me a “crazy egoist”, you will tear out your hair and scream that you don’t want to see me anymore. And I'll be left with a broken heart! I don't need that kind of happiness!
- Sorry no. You see, Im starting to like you, and if I go...
№ 459037   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:30