balance [Theme] Page 2

The turbulence of geopolitical processes is growing. Even despite some positive signals. The erosion of international law also continues. Attempts to use force to push through their interests continue to strengthen their own security at the expense of the security of others. Regional armed conflicts, the risks of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the activity of trans-border criminal groups, drug trafficking and cyber criminals are of serious concern. International terrorism continues to pose a particular threat. I repeat: the scale and global nature of the identified problems requires the pooling of efforts of all states. Since its inception, it is the UN that has been and remains the foundation of the system of international relations. The main task of this authoritative and generally recognized organization is to prevent a global conflict and a new world war. It is under the auspices of the UN that any new rules of the game should be formed. The other is the path to chaos and unpredictability. We never dictate our will to other countries. We are ready on an equal footing, using political and diplomatic methods, to participate in solving global and regional problems, to expand creative cooperation with all countries. We develop our defense potential based on the principle of reasonable sufficiency. And we are not striving for a decisive one-sided advantage and an overbalance of the balance of power in our favor. Especially in such a sensitive area as strategic stability. But we will never allow someone to throw this balance onto themselves.
Release Date: 23.06.2021
№ 421397   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2021 / 10:06
I have absolutely no knowledge of everything related to social networks. But that really doesn't suit me. I even forget to call people back! The main thing for me is to find a balance between my personal life and my career. Of course, I love my job, but I also love life outside of it.
№ 414011   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2021 / 06:12
Balance paves the way for chaos.
№ 412883   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 04:48
And why is there not enough happiness for everyone? Sometimes it seems to me that in order for someone on one end of the earth to be happy, happiness must be taken away from someone on the other end of the earth, because there is such a balance. You cannot be forever happy for everyone.
№ 407756   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2020 / 15:30
To protect yourself and your state of mind from everyday troubles, there are five rules. First: to appreciate and love your family and friends. Second: do not be slack and stubbornly move towards your goals. Third: avoid bad companies. Fourth: do not go into a negative balance, treat money wisely, although not set it as a goal. Fifth: asking for help from people, do not expect much, good people help whenever possible.
№ 407352   Added Айдар 23-11-2020 / 21:07
There are always more good people than bad people, otherwise the end of the world would have already come.
№ 404497   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2020 / 21:24
People are always trying to get something for nothing. But it's stealing. If anything goes, it means that someone somewhere lost something.
№ 400033   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 23:30
In any pattern of fate a balance of responsibility between human and divine.
Our life is governed by an unknown force, a mysterious idea. She always puts a person in a situation of choice. The moment when the person plays a role in their fate - a moment of choice. The consequences we find out years later.
№ 398527   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2020 / 12:54
- So what am I looking for?
- Anything that can shift the electrical or chemical balance of the brain.
- Oh, right. Mozgomedia. Yes, it is easy. Look next to the time Machine.
№ 398200   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2020 / 10:33
You die, I live. That's all the balance.
№ 397953   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:21
Only the state has the right to legitimate violence. In order to ensure the rights of their citizens. There must be a balance, which is called the right. It is based on the Constitution and other laws. By the way, trump can use the law in 1937 when the uprisings may introduce Federal troops. Why I talked about the case 1967-68. Because there, in addition to the national guard, which by the laws of the state can be used by order of the Governor of the state. There is also the right of the Federal government to intervene by Federal troops. Ie can enter the Federal portion. Not only of the police. Can enter any part. In 1967 he was armored vehicles of the marine corps. So now it may not come to an end.
On the other hand it is obvious that ... so I looked up a few frames. An interesting situation is obtained. Go protesters with flowers, Recalling the 60-ies, when the muzzle of the rifles inserted flowers, to be Miro, we are peaceful demonstrators. But behind them the guys with the bats, tied with some masks, but obviously to hide his face. Carry a small bottle of milk to wash the eyes from pepper gas. This suggests that it is necessary for someone. But if it is necessary for someone, then it is a political phenomenon.
Release Date: 31.05.2020
№ 397297   Added Viker 07-06-2020 / 14:20
In each of us God has placed a talent, but not everybody is ready to work with full dedication. Van Gogh gave himself to the beloved to the last, and his life gives us two important lessons. First: you need to implement yourself, because you do not know how to cultivate the grain laid down by God is almost a crime. Second lesson: in moving forward it is important not to lose balance and control.
№ 395925   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 16:24
Don't talk about balance, if you put your hand on the scales.
Quote Explanation: Swain steals the soul of Shen.
№ 392654   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 11:30
- Here is your "laundering drug money". All forty accounts...
- Daily admission to nine thousand s Department. not subject to Declaration... That cunning bastard. Bank line of credit and all payments are not as cash, but as repayment of the negative balances in the accounts. He has on all accounts has a negative balance, no one will notice, no tax, no DEA. It's invisible money. But an interesting amount. Seventeen million dollars just for this Department.
Their to business will not sew, the court will dismiss the lawsuit, lawyers will return all the money after a month, but this month will fly a bunch of innocent animals. the cartels will begin to pull the hostages and in a week we will be torn, and his account only added. We need to lure him out here, Mexico is not our authority. Therefore, the arrest will not only freeze the accounts.
№ 389008   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:04