balance [Theme] Page 1

It rarely happens that the opponent, due to the weakness of his position, is so upset that he folds his hands and allows you to finish him off. It's more than likely that the guy sitting opposite you will start his own aggressive move, trying to find at least some counterplay. In this case, you need to remain calm, not overreact and follow this strategy: try to find the exact balance between protection and the continuation of your own plans.
№ 447047   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2022 / 16:06
Illusion is always inversely proportional to reality, this is the balance of the universe.
№ 446618   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2022 / 01:33
By developing the habit of balance, moderation and observation, and caring for others, we subtly fill our daily lives with hygge.
№ 442807   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2022 / 05:54
• Be in love. Is always.
№ 441702   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2022 / 03:57
I didn't know that Kissinger worked in intelligence. And what he said afterwards was unexpected and very interesting for me. He said: “You know, I am now being criticized a lot for my position at that time in relation to the USSR. I believed that the Soviet Union should not leave Eastern Europe so quickly. We are changing the balance of the world very quickly, and this can lead to undesirable consequences. And now I'm being blamed for it. They say: now the Soviet Union is gone, and everything is fine, but you thought it was impossible. And I really thought it was impossible." Then he thought and added: "To be honest, I still don't understand why Gorbachev did it." I didn't expect to hear that from him at all. I told him and I say now: Kissinger was right. We would have avoided so many problems if there had not been such a hasty flight.
№ 439546   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 16:06
“For now, we cannot afford to lose the Force of Order. Propose a break
Quote Explanation: The Takamagahara fixes the timeline, preventing Jin's death.
№ 439007   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2022 / 20:18
“For now, we cannot afford to lose the Force of Order. Propose a break
Quote Explanation: The Takamagahara fixes the timeline, preventing Jin's death.
№ 439006   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:18
“If you ever find the courage to fight what's inside you, find me, Gene.
№ 438892   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 16:34
Surprisingly, a lot depends on her, the villainous fate, who roughly maintains a bizarre balance in the world.
№ 431614   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2021 / 23:42
fine. And then the children will feel cool, and everyone at school will feel cool about you, because the teacher is the very person who must control this balance.
Release Date: 08.11.2021
№ 431328   Added MegaMozg 27-10-2021 / 23:33
But even though I understood that I was very lucky, I still did not feel either happiness or even gratitude for such luck. The feeling was that my spirit itself had changed at some chemical level: as if the acid balance in my soul had been disturbed and life had burned out of me - irreparably, irreversibly, like a frond of a coral polyp turned to stone to the very core.
№ 431193   Added Viker 25-10-2021 / 09:22
Yes, I see you have a party here! Although I cannot approve of the choice of the guests. Believe my experience, Skagr, when inviting friends, you need to strike a balance between evil and not-so-evil. Otherwise, the holiday will go down the drain. Give instructions to their thugs. The doctor nodded at the kraag commander. - Where are the cookies?
№ 429095   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:17
All my life I was looking for a balance between reason and feeling, sometimes I was forced to compromise, loving judiciously, compassionate wisely, participating wisely. But with Jamie ... With Jamie I was completely different, for him I sacrificed everything, abandoned logic, forgot caution, plugged my ears so as not to hear the voice of reason. I stopped being the Claire that everyone knew, and became myself, albeit reckless, albeit putting an end to my career, albeit giving up all the comforts of a rational life. From me he received only myself, one that did not need to hide something, and I did not hide: I gave him my body and soul, he saw me in bed, he knew me weak and defenseless, and I trusted him, knowing that he will understand my weaknesses, as he did long ago.
№ 428528   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 12:41
We tend to live without noticing life, spending it as if in a dream. And if you do not learn to appreciate every moment, find balance, maintaining balance, you risk living it before you wake up.
№ 423115   Added Viker 16-07-2021 / 12:00
The old schemes no longer work,
New - not born.
I bring out on the asphalt clearly:
"This is a new life."
Much has been done.
The sail is straightened, the anchors are raised.
But the changes delight the brave:
They will conquer the seas.
Old schemes crumbled to pieces.
I'm looking for a guideline.
Their ashes are carelessly scattered on the ashtrays.
The passenger is exposed.
Looks in confusion, catches a ride,
Looking for a way.
«S. O. S.»
I don't doubt for a moment:
Hardship is growth.
The old schemes no longer work.
In the new game - carte blanche.
How I want to learn without the hustle and feel
Create a balance in it.
№ 422815   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:39