step [Theme] Page 1

And bring revelations of all-awakening death into the world!
№ 463006   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:14
I was always one step behind Tyler.
I was always one step behind Tyler.
№ 462901   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:57
The world has taken a step into groundlessness and timelessness.
№ 462717   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 15:24
They brought me into this world without asking, and they did the right thing. Irony, of course. The world is incredibly beautiful. And the first step to making it more beautiful is to be grateful for your existence.
№ 462704   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 10:18
There are no words left from the beautiful stained glass window. The carpet of colorful and once cozy leaves has turned into a rustling old blanket. Each, even the most cautious step, turned the past life into decayed dust, which was carried away by the chilly wind of change. It was no longer possible to wrap yourself in sad memories to keep warm. The present was bursting at the seams.
№ 462674   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2024 / 03:12
The cold and prickly month of February. He looks into your coat collar and makes you quicken your step, as if he’s hurrying you towards spring, towards your dreams, towards new people you meet along the way. And you are a little scared, and you try to resist this unknown flow, grab onto tree branches, but you are still irrevocably carried forward. Gray days and changeable mood, when you really want the sun. And somewhere there, in a deep pocket, you feel with an almost icy, barely moving hand a small, glimmering coin of hope. Chilled through and through, you almost don’t believe in this find, you carefully touch it again, and the warmth begins to spread in a soft wave across your palm, rises up your shoulder and then a little down to your very heart. You look into this torn sky with gray clouds, behind which completely different colors emerge, which only you notice. And you are no longer cold at all, because you believe that spring miracles are about to knock on the old creaky door of your snow-covered house again.
№ 462440   Added Viker 06-02-2024 / 10:04
God, help me take a small step and not get stuck in fears. Teach me how not to stop seeing the light even where there is now impenetrable darkness. Give me strength, even in the most difficult moments, to never give up. God, help me not to hide tears of pain in the depths of my soul. Cry if you cry. And laugh when he laughs. Help me keep my heart open, despite all the hardships and trials. Help me just love. God, help me let go of despondency from my heart. See everything clearly and cleanly, accepting everything as it is. Help me find peace and harmony. Living in harmony with yourself and those around you, create and create only for the Good. Guide me, please, show me the way. And do not leave me on your paths that you have intended for me. With peace and love to you. Amen.
№ 462316   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 19:12
Whatever your path is now, into the darkness, into the unknown - believe in yourself. And support me every day. Every step you take is priceless. This is an experience. This is power.
№ 462308   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2024 / 18:48
I'm afraid I won't become a motherfucker anymore.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Tablet of Iset” (book 2, chapter 3 “Boundary of Hope”). According to the mythology of ancient Egypt, maa-heru is the soul of the deceased, which passed the court of Osirirs with the weighing of the heart and was declared righteous. After passing this test, the soul is given the opportunity to enter the afterlife in the Fields of Ialu.
№ 462108   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:11
In taking a step back, we see not failure, but an opportunity for revision and improvement. This process can be repeated until each step forward becomes stronger than the previous one, leading us to higher heights of development and achievement.
№ 462095   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 15:02
Who knows. From sympathy to falling in love there is one step. Or a thousand. It all depends on whether you let me step.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Witches’ Lullaby.”
№ 462009   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 14:49
You know, sometimes situations happen in life when it is better not to take a step forward, but to go back a couple of steps.
Quote Explanation: (Igor Orlov for the magazine Svoy
№ 461921   Added Viker 05-02-2024 / 12:49
My specialty is tearing flesh. Anyone interested in experiencing my skills first hand, please step forward.
№ 461410   Added Viker 15-01-2024 / 12:38