pride [Theme] Page 3

Like all those whom need makes shy, he was unaware of his own advantages and saw only the evil side of his position. If he had flattered himself to his father's old friends, he would in all probability have succeeded in obtaining their protection, but such a step was contrary to his nature.
№ 434831   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 03:03
It's easy to be who you are if you have something that makes you proud!
№ 434804   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2022 / 01:42
You can get the attention of anyone, try your best to be the perfect woman that a man dreams of. But often no one needs ideals. Sometimes women manage to fall in love with themselves, to make a man lose his head. But do you know what happens most of the time? Achieving the location of a man, a woman becomes comfortable for him. After all, for the sake of him, she crosses over her own interests, endures and lowers a lot to him. If you want to conquer a man yourself, you must be smart, insightful and know where the line is when you need to turn on pride and show character. Because about the spineless, El, wipe their feet. I'm not talking about the hysterics who are trying to "insert" the brains of their partners with scandals. No, baby, pride and tantrums are completely different things. Self-respect and cries of hopelessness are on different hemispheres, - she removes the stray strand behind my ear and, looking into my eyes, finishes: - You can achieve a man if you know that he is the right one. And even necessary! But this must be done carefully and cunningly so that he does not understand that a leash is being pulled on him.
№ 434723   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2022 / 21:42
The world is so cruel ...
№ 432370   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2021 / 08:24
How quickly here the former soldiers and heroes of the Red Army turn into lecherous pigs. Chekists and Red Army men must all the time live near death, near her. Only then on their faces begins to reflect a pale light and pride in a great cause. And then they fell into disgrace from shamelessness and impunity.
№ 432130   Added MegaMozg 21-11-2021 / 01:18
The pride of the individual is to move briskly towards the full realization of his potential.
№ 431834   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2021 / 20:54
Black grouses, will run away ...
№ 431790   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2021 / 10:03
To understand and live life in its entirety is the dignity and pride of a person.
№ 431669   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2021 / 16:45
Isn't that what makes war possible? Men so easily forget about the disgust experienced in inflicting suffering and death on others, and remember only about pride in their own prowess.
№ 430550   Added MegaMozg 10-10-2021 / 21:54
Many merits of literature - the awakening of minds, the preservation of the integrity of the national consciousness, the pride and support that the nation derives from literature, the temporary but fruitful awakening of high aspirations in the younger generation - all this can be achieved even by such literature, which, due to the lack of outstanding talents has only the appearance of being widely developed.
№ 430444   Added MegaMozg 08-10-2021 / 13:27
“Doctor,” the distant spoke. - Dalek killer. Punishing sword. Living death. Executioner. - The communicator was silent for a while. Ash looked at the Doctor, she was interested to see his reaction to what she heard. The doctor remained unperturbed. His face was serious and determined. The voice continued: “These are the names that the Far Ages have awarded you, Doctor. Tell me, do you feel proud, do you take pleasure in killing enemies?
№ 428915   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 16:44
People are unconsciously proud of their status, their profession, and their hobby. Recognize the value of their cause and they will listen to you for hours.
№ 426981   Added MegaMozg 02-09-2021 / 15:15
I was originally born a proud bird with huge wings, just from time to time they were clipped to me. No matter how gorgeous a woman is, there is always a skillful manipulator who can convince her that she is a chicken. Therefore, from time to time you need to carefully peer into the mirror to understand who you really are.
№ 426823   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 13:12
If there is a worse sight than a frightened, proud man, I have not seen it.
№ 426213   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2021 / 23:54
You said that we were all proud of our great common homeland. Yes, of course, they were proud of Gagarin's flight, and they were proud of victory in the war, they were proud of the liberation of Europe from Nazism, and there were many others ... We were proud of our art. But you and I were annoyed or we were ashamed that our sugar had disappeared, there was no meat in the stores. It was shameful, you know, some kind of shame, it was a shame for it ...
Quote Explanation: Statements, 2011. President of the Russian Federation D. A. Medvedev and Prime Minister of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin met in the Grand Kremlin Palace with pensioners and veterans a href = http: //archive.premier.gov.ru/events/news/ 17118 rel = nofollowhttp: //archive.premier.gov.ru/events/news/17118/a
№ 425459   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:12