awareness [Theme] Page 1

You don't need to expect that you will always succeed, but you should strive for it.
№ 426285   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 03:30
… Everything must be done deliberately, deliberately, in order to know in advance what to expect.
№ 424809   Added Viker 02-08-2021 / 12:56
Only being in the present - awareness returns, and we seem to look at ourselves from the outside. At this point, we pay attention to the details, and time seems to slow down.
№ 423374   Added MegaMozg 16-07-2021 / 14:33
I was in Bangalore, India's Silicon Valley, when I realized that the world was flat.
№ 418587   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2021 / 18:30
Use your eyesight every day as if blindness will strike you tomorrow. Hear the sounds of voices, birds singing as if tomorrow you will be deaf forever. Breathe in the aroma of flowers, enjoy the taste of food as if tomorrow you will lose your sense of smell and everything will become insipid for you.
№ 418108   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2021 / 11:33
I'll repeat this to everyone until you finally understand what I mean:
You're fine, you're fine!
And this is the power to see these emotions, express them, switch them and respond from the space of inner peace, the inner center. Meditation will help you here.
From this state of clarity and calm clear awareness of what you want or don't want, what you like or not, then it's time to go into communication and talk about it.
But to speak no longer from a reaction, but from a centered inner balance and a clear understanding of oneself and one's needs.
Just add it all to your daily life!
Make meditation a part of your life.
№ 417609   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:39
Any Meditation does not change the situation. It changes you.
It is necessary for your outlook on life to change. Then it does not matter whether it may be a good situation or a bad situation, you will already see it differently.
Because every situation is just a lesson, a study. And only your view of these situations paints them in "good" or "bad". It's neither good nor bad. Every situation is just a chance to learn something, to learn something, to learn something. Some situations you like, some don't.
Meditation gives you so much energy, juiciness and ecstasy, you have such a great mood that no situation is important. Some new level of clarity quality is emerging...
And nothing can affect you. That's the goal.
№ 417600   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 14:09
Personality is formed and developed by its external and internal worlds. The social environment is important, but the awareness and direction of her own thoughts and feelings is more important.
№ 417594   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2021 / 13:51
Mindfulness is the key to moral excellence over your instincts.
№ 412891   Added MegaMozg 04-02-2021 / 05:12
This is the goal that I especially like: despite the most insurmountable difficulties, without denial and suppression, to gain a sense of life, joy and taste for it. Without nihilism and diabolism, simply and consciously, survive your reincarnation, trying not to fall into the usual traps: obsession with habits, principles and old healed or unhealed wounds and flight into idealization or disembodied spirituality.
№ 411643   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2021 / 16:09
We often cannot get rid of our "needs", which were formulated a long time ago and have not been updated since. If "need" does not imply "I really would like to," then it is outdated and closer to an involuntary reflex than to responsible awareness.
№ 411236   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 00:00
<...> more often than not we do not understand our needs and are guided by habit or duty, "because it is necessary ... I have no choice," and soon our partner or the business we are doing is perceived by us as a hindrance to be by themselves. In addition, the partner has to pay. The process of violence is launched openly or covertly. If we slowly understand ourselves, then we will give ourselves the opportunity to completely surrender to what we are doing.
№ 410547   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2021 / 22:09
But all people do not fully understand what they are choosing.
More precisely, no one ever fully understands what they are choosing.
Everyone just makes a choice - every second. And every second you need to choose the right one.
And you either stand up for your choice or suck it off.
№ 405335   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2020 / 09:15
The famous "positive thinking" is not just nice words. This is everyday work. The same as training muscles in the gym. To see results, you need to train constantly for a long time.
№ 405268   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2020 / 08:12
The world can be irrational much longer than you will keep a clear mind.
Quote Explanation: Not clear who the author is: either the author himself or Harry Frankfurt
№ 400256   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 01:36