think [Theme] Page 3

- Uh, quiet, quiet, quiet, okay. Let him polish what he wants there. It’s not my business to think about what he has with these androids. Although they certainly look very hot...
№ 459934   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2023 / 01:45
In real combat there is no time to think about data. In battle, it’s either you or you.
In real combat there is no time to think about data. In...
№ 459656   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 13:05
Pasha has a daughter. He worries that someday some Igor will appear and start touching his daughter with his hands. She will come and say: “Dad, this is Igor.” Igor will speak in a deep voice and extend his hand. Pasha, of course, will shake hands, but he will think that this brute is touching his daughter. Pasha is very worried, he already hates Igor. He thinks about his daughter, sooner or later he will have this acquaintance, she is almost grown up. She is 5 months old. That is, she was not born yet. She is 5 months old in her belly.
№ 459641   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2023 / 13:03
There are very few people like you. You talk in too strange categories and concepts. An ordinary person shouldn't think like that.
№ 459556   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:49
Get out of the habit of doing everything with your own hands, get used to thinking. In your case, these are more important qualities.
№ 459547   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:47
It’s easy to think, but for some reason many people prefer not to do it.
№ 459545   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:47
Her work helped her survive and not go crazy, because when you give yourself entirely to others, there is no time to think about yourself, no time to cry, no time to complain and no time to get sick.
№ 459518   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:43
We must think only about the Eternal. The Infinity of Eternity is what awaits every person. We are heading towards death. All. And let’s leave everything: wealth, success, power, fame, honors - everything that we have accumulated on this earth. Everything human will end in nothing. What we take with us will be only the soul and the good that we have done. This is the only wealth that will cross the border of death with us. There is no other.
№ 459501   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:41
Thinking negatively and thinking about negativity are completely different things.
№ 459345   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:17
I am deeply convinced that before thinking about how to change your life for the better and thinking about what to do for this, any person should take care of himself. Unstable mental state, depression and stress stagnation, as long as we transmit these vibrations outside, walk around the world and carry only pain inside, we attract, unfortunately, only such vibrations. Thus, we attract only those who are ready to add more pain. For this reason, it is necessary to work out all the pain points and ellipses; it is important to patch up the holes in the energy field, in the mental fabric. Then the filling will happen much faster and with better quality; accordingly, along with positive vibrations, life itself will change and we will change along with it.
№ 459241   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 12:01
On the way from the meadow to the house, I tried not to think about anything. My first editor liked to say that eighty percent of what goes through a novelist's head has nothing to do with his work, but I never believed that this applied only to writers. And the so-called sublime thoughts, to put it mildly, are greatly overrated. When faced with a problem and something needs to be done, I firmly believe that the best solution is to step aside and let the boys in the basement do their work. This is hard physical work, the lot of blue collar, non-unionized guys with huge biceps and a scattering of tattoos all over their bodies. They act guided by instinct, and turn to those above them for advice only as a last resort.
№ 459141   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:46
If we think, we'll go crazy. In many ways, thinking is harmful. Extremely smart people don't live long. We have to go at random.
№ 459089   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:38
He was too tired to think, and was already beginning to feel disgusted with himself, as if he had done something shameful and irreparable. Everything elevated in him was suppressed, his ambition was dulled, and his vitality weakened so much that he no longer felt any aspirations. He was dead. His soul was dead. He became just a beast, a working beast. He no longer noticed any beauty in the sunshine that pierced the green foliage, and the depth of the heavenly azure no longer excited him and did not evoke thoughts of the cosmos, full of mysterious mysteries that he so wanted to solve. Life was dull and meaningless, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. A black blanket was thrown over the screen of his imagination, and his fantasy languished, driven into a dark closet, into which not a single ray of light penetrated.
№ 459080   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:37
Can you think? Think about it!
№ 458764   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 12:11
If you think about it, animals and people are all children of the gods. Those, one must think, do not distinguish them very well. If you look from above, everyone is running the same way, looking for food, breeding, fighting, dying...
№ 458664   Added Viker 05-12-2023 / 11:55