think [Theme] Page 1

- In case you ever forget: I will never stop thinking about you. One day we will meet. I can't let a work of art like you perish forever. You will be my triumph. My favorite toy, and when we start our games of blood and eternity, you will not want to leave,” said the vampire girl to the prince of the Carpathian Mountains.
№ 464687   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:27
Oh, how I feel sorry for myself for believing you.
№ 464514   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 12:00
What does this starry sky hide? Infinity that we will never see. A distance that cannot be reached. But, unlike this beautiful and bright canvas, we have an end goal. Not the most definite, but there. And I couldn't help but think about it.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “Cold Wind of Change.”
What does this starry sky hide? Infinity that we will never...
№ 464281   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2024 / 03:24
Therefore, I decided to forget them first, so I wouldn’t have to suffer, I just need to think about them as garbage.
№ 463960   Added Viker 15-03-2024 / 15:20
that we feel happier and more whole, and are less bothered by little things.
№ 463937   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2024 / 16:18
Never deprive your child of reading as a punishment: “If you don’t clean the room, you won’t have any stories before bed!” Neither your own children nor your students should think that reading aloud is a privilege that must be earned.
№ 463912   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 16:01
When we see worthy people, we should think about emulating them. When we see people with opposite personalities, we must turn inward and examine ourselves.
№ 463808   Added Viker 14-03-2024 / 15:45
- Unfortunately, I understand. A very problematic feeling. It would have been better without him.
Quote Explanation: Quote from the story “The Chronicles of Ark-Dryden”.
№ 463279   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2024 / 16:15
- And me - yes. But they are no longer there. When you see three coffins being lowered into the ground, and two more on the way, you are in despair. You start to think that life is so fucking short.
№ 463078   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:25
Why are the music and film industries so obsessed with sex? We are told that this is because “sex sells,” that is, the masses want sex, they want to see it and consume it. Thus, these industries are simply satisfying an already existing demand. In fact, these industries create demand. They force shamelessness on people until they create dependence. It's the same with drug distribution. Nobody naturally wants to inhale smoke. No one wakes up wanting to inject deadly chemicals into their veins. Nobody naturally wants to drink the rancid, rotten fermentation products of putrid fruits and vegetables. These are all artificial desires that these industries spend billions of dollars a year on, injecting them into the minds and souls of people through advertising and other forms of cultural engineering until people begin to think that these desires arise naturally and therefore need to be satisfied. This is why Western morality is so naturalistic. According to him, the most moral thing is to act in accordance with natural human rights and natural human interests. The liberal human rights regime is based on this. But no one is interested in how natural these rights and interests are? And even if they are natural, who decided that we are morally obligated to act in accordance with what is “natural”?
№ 463056   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:22
The most striking fact observed in the psychology of a crowd is this: whatever the individuals who compose it, whatever their way of life, their occupations, their character or mind, their mere transformation into a crowd is enough for them to develop something like a collective soul that makes them feel, think and act completely differently than each of these people individually would think, act and feel.
Quote Explanation: Chapter 2 from the work “Psychology of Crowds”
№ 462962   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:07
The white man who made the black a slave wants to look at him as an animal. But I believe that those who rise above prejudice will elevate human nature. Man likes to think that he is godlike... at least every nation thinks so about itself. Humanity arrogantly considers itself God's greatest creation, but I think it is more humbly to consider ourselves descendants of animals.
№ 462945   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 11:04
He even decides what you will think about and when. You have given up complete control to the abuser in a shared fantasy. He only reinforced these processes in you through training. These trainings have turned you into a machine, a device that the abuser uses.
Quote Explanation: A firewall is a protective screen between the global Internet and an organization’s local computer network. It performs the function of checking and filtering data coming from the Internet. Depending on the settings, the firewall may allow them to pass or block them (for example, if it detects worms, viruses or a hacker attack).
№ 462912   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:59
He despised Nekhlyudov because he allowed himself to think about the shortcomings of the existing structure and the means of correcting it, not only not word for word in the same way as he, Novodvorov, thought, but even somehow in his own way, in a princely way, that is, in -stupid.
№ 462872   Added Viker 13-03-2024 / 10:52