tea [Theme] Page 1

Winter. Just a good, bright day. Tea with bergamot, lingonberry jam and peace in the soul, because everything is again through the eyes of a child.
№ 460102   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
My winter mood was melted by aromatic cocoa butter, a glass of ruby wine and hidden in a cloud of spicy cinnamon. Everything I love...
№ 460101   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:33
The sky is still covered with a dark veil of night velvet, but after some time the first timid rays of the new day will begin to slowly flow to the ground through the lush feather bed of clouds. The windows of the houses are becoming more elegant every day, the faces of passers-by are becoming more joyful and mysterious, the air from all sides is filled with the aroma of spruce resin, coffee and mulled wine, hot cinnamon buns and an unusual freshness and softness for December. It seems as if now everything around is in continuous motion, everything is spinning on a noisy carousel of New Year's days.... and at home... at home there is hot tea under the measured ticking of a clock in the kitchen somewhere overhead, at home it is always warm and calm, and if listen very, very carefully, then one day you can accidentally hear how in the right corner, where there are jars of tea and aromatic herbs on the shelf, the most comfortable thing in the world, good happiness, will turn from side to side...
№ 460098   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2023 / 10:33
... Let’s make some tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs and just sit. Girl, how have you lived all this time? What has this year been like for you? What kind of people surrounded you? Thank everything good, leave everything bad like old flying leaves. If you don’t see results, don’t blame yourself, don’t rush to take stock quickly. They are there, even if they are hidden in your small steps, in the rustling of quick, but still very timid gestures. After all, no matter how much of a perfectionist you are, you still move forward. And let’s melt the ice of distrust in life with your wide childish smile. Decorate the Christmas tree, bake gingerbread cookies, hang garlands. Finally, buy yourself a beautiful dress. Also, be sure to finish one project that is important to you. Write. Draw. Take pictures. Dance. Sculpt. Just do your favorite thing, burning and charging others with your love. Push off harder and jump up to the stars, to new opportunities. And then take them and jump over them to fly to new galaxies. And don't be afraid of anything. Where there is fear, there is also ambition. And if you don’t feel a trembling in your body, if you don’t feel dizzy, then you haven’t set high enough goals for yourself. Believe in your strength, believe in yourself. And no matter how scratched your soul is, and no matter how often you have stumbled before, believe in people. And, above all, believe in this World. Everything will definitely come, because you deserve it. You deserve to be the happiest girl in the whole wide world. ...
№ 460096   Added Viker 18-12-2023 / 10:32
Tea with a cookie is the height of meaninglessness.
№ 458532   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2023 / 22:48
And let the wind outside the window tear yellowed leaves from the trees and spin them around in a dance, we will wrap ourselves in a warm blanket and smile at the new dawn.
№ 458096   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 13:16
My favorite autumn. So tenderly warming the heart. Its colors are emerald, honey and gold. It feels like cashmere. And it tastes like cinnamon coffee. And every day I want to surround myself with autumn comforts more and more. Wrap yourself in a warm blanket, wear feminine dresses made of fine wool, bake pies with ginger and cinnamon, pour fragrant tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs or coffee with herbs and spices into mugs, light candles and take your time. Autumn is the time to accumulate honey rays of the sun, the aroma of maple leaves and inspiration in your heart. Time for warmth, for tenderness, for love...
№ 457376   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:21
Drink your favorite flower tea, wrap yourself in a warm sweater made of milk yarn, listen to the rain and gentle melancholic compositions that have returned to the playlist, dream about falling leaves, the light steps of which are already very close... Ground yourself. Feel. Reside. Anchor in autumn...
№ 457016   Added MegaMozg 28-09-2023 / 00:18
After all, you are not sugar, I am not tea!
№ 456428   Added MegaMozg 30-08-2023 / 11:57
- Where can I get this concentration? Will I ask you to add some tea in the dining room?
№ 456417   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2023 / 15:06
Tea with a taste of serenity and light notes of summer sunsets and sunrises...
№ 455784   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:13
Keep my heart in your weathered palms...
№ 454805   Added MegaMozg 06-07-2023 / 23:36
Summer is always about the best, about us, about scarlet dawns. Summer is always about life, which is not enough to breathe.
№ 454258   Added Viker 19-06-2023 / 08:25
May is tenderness, hovering everywhere. This is the smile of the sun's rays, waking up the house and filling the soul with happiness. These are dawns that begin with gratitude. This is the sky holding a lot of sun in the chest. This is the morning bead of laughter, scattered over the meadows and echoing the cuckoo in the forest. These are waves of joy every day. These are half-sighs of apple orchards, showering their ruddy foliage, so that a new summer will bloom in place of seasoned grasses. It's a wicker basket of fresh fruit on the kitchen table. This is a sweet, slightly bitter smell of lilac that fills every corner of the space. This is fragrant jasmine tea and fragrant cake with last year's raspberries in a blooming garden. These are the yellow pages of your favorite old books in the armchair in the evenings. This is when it's so good that you just want to be silent. Close your eyes and gently hug the month of May.
№ 453751   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:27
Somewhere out there, far away, inspired, she flies to her date, beautiful, with a magical glow on her face in love. And on a completely different side of the planet, two such seemingly native people hold hands, cry and look into each other's tired eyes, say goodbye. Because there are no more wings behind their backs that would raise them to dreams. Someone drinks tea in their small empty apartment, biting with loneliness. And someone is building a house together, dreams and thoughts of a happy old age and cheerful grandchildren. This is life, so different, unique, but so painfully beautiful. To go through trials, to be tormented, to fill bumps and, with terrifying pangs of conscience, to slap others in the face, to take off and fall and take off again. To meet her, the one and only. Love.
№ 453750   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2023 / 03:24