tea [Theme] Page 2

She leafs through a book, cools her tea.
№ 453382   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:45
I didn’t have time to tea with you, see you, dear, goodbye.
№ 453365   Added Viker 04-05-2023 / 10:43
In Russia, few people go to psychologists. And it seems to me that this is not because our level of development is somehow low, but because in Russia there is no such culture at all to make your life easier. We do so. You say to a person:
Release Date: 04.03.2023
№ 451267   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:23
An ugly but good person is like a lemon. Not everyone will like the taste of lemon, but this product is very useful and has a pleasant smell. A slice of lemon added to tea will give vivacity and joy, cheer up and reduce stress. Yes, you might think that a lemon is some kind of underfruit, an inferior product. But we all know that this is not true. So it is with an ugly, but good person. When you feel its inner beauty, you involuntarily wonder whether appearance is important at all, whether its significance is exaggerated.
№ 450915   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:33
What do we do when fear comes to us? We tell him: “Make yourself at home! Maybe tea or coffee? ”, And he says:“ No, I need everything, ”and, alas, this is not about drinks.
№ 450149   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2023 / 13:36
Here is a life in which you are absent.
Quote Explanation: Ten unsent
№ 449121   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2023 / 14:09
“For an idiot like you, tea is enough.
Quote Explanation: A conversation between Onizuka's friends at the beginning of the episode.
№ 448123   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:17
And this gray gloom is suddenly dissolved by people. People who have been around for a long time. People who have been with you recently. Genuine sincerity rings in the surrounding air, and you smile with your heart and soul, because someone prematurely gives gifts to someone for the holidays, gently hugs their shoulders, brews fragrant tea. And you are covered with an immense feeling of gratitude. For the fact that there is a family, true friends, favorite work, hobbies, new projects. Just because the house smells incredibly delicious. Fresh pastries, cocoa with spices, the last November roses. And you, closing your eyes for a moment, inhale this quiet love into yourself, and then you calm down, slow down. And waiting for a magical December ...
№ 447120   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2022 / 02:18
It started to rain and it got cold. I didn’t manage to do so many things… I saw so many things… The mood is a mix, like apple-pear jam. Well, let's burn candles, wrap ourselves in blankets more often and watch old movies. Put fluffy chrysanthemums in vases. Walking in the forest, picking rose hips and just breathing beauty. Bake carrot cakes. String a rowan on a linen thread and leave a coral necklace on the edge of the mirror. Brew tea from a bouquet of summer dried herbs. Sit by the fireplace and watch the flickering fire. Dream. Embrace. Bask. Be closer with loved ones. Be in love. Autumn.
№ 446500   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2022 / 07:03
try all the seasonal joys: bake fragrant ruddy apples with honey and cinnamon, make yourself chamomile tea or cook cocoa with almond crumbs. walk through the park, whipping up a hurricane of rustling leaves, wrap yourself in blankets and warm hugs, arranging a movie marathon with good autumn films. burn candles, get warm sweaters, decorate the house with love. remember all the synonyms for the word warm and taste each of them. And be sure to remember what an amazing time of the year - autumn.
№ 445681   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 04:03
Everyone has their own autumn. Mine, kissing the leaves tired of summer, walks somewhere else in the mountains. Unhurried October and at the same time so busy. There is coolness and wise thoughts in the air. And in the eyes there is already a slightly different shade, not the same light blue, but slightly gray, with gilding. With a slight sadness, with a smile on his lips. And even if you feel a little dreary in autumn, you love this melancholy in your own way. You feel comfortable with her because it won't be long before the first white duvets on earth. And you stand and look at the long silver stripes of rain on the window, warming yourself in the arms of a warm vanilla-colored sweater, like a scoop of ice cream for a pie, put the kettle on the fire, and its noise brings you back to reality. Brew fragrant tea, read “Five quarters of an orange”, wrap yourself in a cloud of your favorite perfume and walk endlessly, soaking up the subtle beauty of nature, and in the evening, wrapped in a blanket, with a cup of hot chocolate and homemade cookies, watch your favorite cozy movies. Delicious autumn. Soulful. How I missed her!
№ 445665   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:15
Yes, simply because there is such a time - autumn.
№ 445664   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2022 / 03:12
May your day be warm and gentle, quivering and cozy. Let the sun into it, endow it with a smile - and the autumn wind will certainly bring you such a simple, such a wonderful happiness.
№ 444970   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2022 / 04:12
that raged in that life.
Quote Explanation: 1997 year.
№ 444201   Added MegaMozg 09-09-2022 / 09:24
The best ideas are born when, by mistake, instead of an inkwell, you dip a pen into tea.
№ 444132   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2022 / 15:24