figure [Theme] Page 2

The word "race" with "people" together
And does the opposite.
In Russian language there is a figure,
The soul and the clear light.
Our language - literature,
And the people we have - the poet.
№ 395701   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2020 / 07:42
Whoever came to power, in addition to Gorbachev, I think, the Soviet Union, he would not miss, the same Yeltsin, for example, with his animal instinct of power. Gorbachev himself, as a figure, was so weak that he was simply unable to cope with the situation. There are no objective prerequisites for the collapse of the Soviet Union was not. This is pure man-made action of some of the political and military elite of the country.
№ 394881   Added MegaMozg 14-05-2020 / 19:36
Oh, I'm stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid-and,
Deep in me, my slender figure.
№ 393869   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 11:36
And the monk Varlaam? This is truly the figure of a curious, deep, Russian. Such a man lived in the era of Ivan the terrible. Gains somewhere in the North. He served as a priest in a small temple. His name was at that time Vasily. Mentioned his hot temper, the purity of the faith, fearlessness in spiritual work. Since the ascetic is strong, it means that the devil does not sleep. Fought a young priest to idolatry by local fishermen. The devil could not stand, and left, promising to avenge the ascetic. Compelled it to Basil that his wife committed the sin of adultery. Like Vasily it with my own eyes saw. Decided to "chastise" mother, to do religious rites. And during the ceremony - whether by accident, not by chance you? - priestly thrust a spear that the Holy communion in the altar is prepared, in the heart of his beloved wife. Whether the devil so cleverly played their parts, whether the jealousy in the young priest leaped, but the mother was not to blame.
Buried the body of his wife in the churchyard. He went to the Confessor to the monastery. The Abbot gave him a new name Barlaam and put a strange penance. Ordered to dig up the body, to sit in a boat and drive it along the coast of the Barents and White seas. And to fast, to pray until, until the body of his wife will not rot. Three years Varlaam obediently executed the orders of the Abbot, suffered hunger and cold, and prayed, lamented. The day came, when the monk was forgiven. Sent in such cases special signs. In a narrow water Strait, which is due to marine worms were dying ships and people, Varlaam was able to hold the boat. "Drill ship" retreated from those places, and that was evidence of forgiveness. The miracle was performed.
I do not consider this story a fairy tale. In allegorical form the history of this repentance, which changes the human soul as a matrix.
From the point of view of psychology, much is clear: the person who commits a sin, feels a strong physical impact. The stronger the sin, the deeper the wound. If the wound is not treated by repentance, and be drawn into the nostrils the powder, or pour a wine pain, sin for a time ceases to be felt. But the wound is not tightened, it bleeds. There are deep feelings of sin, strong remorse that causes a person to change substantially. He can not be the same. This is not for everyone.

Explanation of the quote:

Thinking of the nature of repentance.
from the novel "Psychologist and a psychopath".
Quote Explanation: Reflection on the nature of repentance. from the story "Psychology and Psychopath".
№ 391974   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2020 / 01:24
All her figure, the way she was leaning against the wall, gave it a woman from the upper strata of society, which only war could force to earn a living this way.
Quote Explanation: The author talks about how the war changed the lives of all people without exception. In this case, the woman who was singing sad Russian songs. She always started to beg for food only after nightfall, as if afraid to not know. She was wearing an elegant grey suit, proving that his mistress had seen better days.
№ 391240   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 00:21
"Put the soul" is not a figure of speech, and the creative act.
№ 390385   Added Viker 06-04-2020 / 11:30
Things are tight with luxurious figure and make a woman vulgar, but the vulgarity is the enemy of elegance.
Release Date: 22.02.2019
№ 386213   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 15:40
When you left I didn't shed a single tear. I just couldn't. I didn't abandon you. I have not stopped looking for you. Never. And you're back. That was you? A dark figure, sitting by night at my bed.
№ 385117   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 17:44
How little sometimes real men necessary - thing that was not
beer belly!
№ 375644   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:41
A woman with a slender figure, regardless of age - always attracts close attention.
№ 372886   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 12:25
- Yes do not take you to the head, Mish. The main thing would be why. For my taste, there is generally the figure is not very.
- Leva, I spit on your taste!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 369054   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2019 / 13:30
For a slim figure - even the dress of burlap looks like brocade.
№ 365643   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2019 / 07:17
How can you eat such fatty garbage and so you can look cool..
Hey! Not throwing my dinner.
№ 339357   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2018 / 11:05
There, at Bricking the same Constitution, as we all have. And it's all there. There is something nice to look at.
№ 329049   Added MegaMozg 16-06-2018 / 19:05
New actress, trapped in the theatre for patronage, does not possess not only talent, but also figure. Maretskaya angrily whispers to him:
- My God, what are her legs short!
I wrote good-naturedly:
- Anything terrible, to the ground well get...
№ 328722   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 19:08