another [Theme] Page 35

ᅠ The choice of furniture, books, style of rooms - all these are peculiar serifs, clues that raise the curtain over the subjective space of the individual, a tiny crack into that very mystical deep mystery of the person. And many try to comprehend the other without a trace, dream of penetrating into the most intimate and dark corners of the soul, but not only the keys to the uniqueness of the person are stored in the secret chests of the personality, but also the "death of Koshchei", to which if someone managed to get it, then this can not but cause alarm: voluntarily handing another knife and turning your back to him, subconsciously tense. The tension grows, intensifies and turns into a chasm between people. And what was supposed to become an unbreakable bond turns into a reason to break ties. Distant.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409640   Added MegaMozg 18-12-2020 / 00:30
Come on, counting the stars in the wind,
Drink coffee from plastic glasses,
Catch the first snowflakes with your lips
And hug each other with frozen hands
We're still alive.
№ 409616   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:18
Perhaps, among friends, understanding of each other is really necessary without words.
№ 409615   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 23:15
It's hard to forget the name of the person who took the most valuable thing from your friend while you watched helplessly.
№ 409602   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2020 / 22:36
- What a pity that you are all alone and alone!
№ 409494   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2020 / 22:27
"Beaver," van Dijk said to the children, "is a very useful creature. Beaver fat helps with rheumatism, toothache and gastric colic. The testicles of the beaver, if crushed and dissolved in water, are able to cure the feeble-minded. The fur is thick and warm. But the main temptation was not fur, but its soft leather base. Why? Felt was made of it. Hats. Everyone wanted a felt hat, but only the rich could afford it. It was a cry of fashion. It happened that hatters went crazy, poisoned by mercury, which was used to separate fur from skin. And van Dyck did not rule out a share of madness in the fact that for the sake of fashionable hats an entire colony was founded, and even an empire, where people risked their lives and killed each other. But that's how the world was set up. If the northeast coast of America was colonized for the sake of Atlantic fishing, then the famous bay of New Amsterdam and the large North River - for the sake of felt hats.
№ 409369   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 02:12
How life is like fossil beds. Different layers are layered on top of each other, creating a person's own history, a story that anyone can read, provided that he becomes an archaeologist and will gradually gently sweep the rock with a brush, highlighting important elements from it. It's so tiring that only someone who really cares about you can do it. This is how the study of man takes place. So you strive to understand him. There is nothing without it, and those who talk about some kind of relationship and do not make these excavations are hypocrites. Under a nod of their heads, they represent understanding of you, but in fact they have no idea what your actions are dictated by.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text-based role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 409165   Added MegaMozg 12-12-2020 / 20:48
One thing I ask of God through Christ,
That love among people may live,
To love God and one another,
Then there will be no violence, evil, no war!
And like nothing extra I'm asking for,
Without this, there is no happiness in this world,
Yes, I ask you to protect against Satan,
To remain just a person!
Quote Explanation: © Copyright: Piotr Kvyatkovsky, 2013
№ 408951   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 19:57
Any of the techniques applied on their own can be easily discovered. But if they are used in combination and this is done subtly, so that the methods replace each other constantly, and their intensity remains at the border of perception all the time, almost one hundred percent accuracy of manipulation is achieved with its complete invisibility.
№ 408910   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2020 / 15:24
Oddly enough, the first sign of true love in a young man is shyness, in a young girl - courage. It's amazing, and yet it couldn't be easier. The two sexes, striving to get closer, borrow the properties they lack from each other.
№ 408634   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2020 / 02:48
- We need to break up. From the very beginning, what was happening between us resembled an act of forgetting, as if we were trying so much to forget in each other's arms. But we both understand that this is the wrong love. Illusion, the desire to be needed by at least someone, the desire to love anyone, such as you.
After Nikki's words, everything went into place: both the girl's nervousness and her desire to be as far away from me as possible. The phrases sounded monstrously accusatory, they penetrated like sharp nails inside, leaving only hats on the surface. But at the same time, I was grateful to the girl for finding the strength and saying everything as it is, instead of continuing this strange and not very pleasant dance of misunderstanding for both of us.
- Are you sure? Maybe... - I paused, wondering what role Max played in this. - Have you been thinking about this all this time?
- Yes... I'm sorry... - Nikki swallowed nervously, but continued to endure my gaze steadfastly. - I weighed, evaluated and realized that it is wrong to continue to torment you and yourself.
- Is it me? - It was important for me to know, rather instructively, what was the impetus for the breakup - myself or something over which I am not subject.
- No, you have absolutely nothing to do with it. It sounds very hackneyed, but you are really very nice, good, kind and helpful, but...
Her words took my breath away, and mentally I added: "You're a very cool guy, but you're only a friend to me."
- But... - Nikki hushed up, not knowing what else to add. What was happening was not easy for her, so I hurried to the rescue:
"But you don't have feelings for me that would help us create a lasting union," it sounded somewhat theatrical, but that's the first thing that came to my mind. After all, all productions are taken entirely or partially from life.
Besides, I didn't want to break up badly, Nikki was there for me in serious moments for me, so she just didn't deserve me to splash out my discontent and bitterness from the breakup on her. We are adults and understand that you will not be forcibly cute. And to hold another through blackmail or some other extortion is low, stupid and selfish.
"Jeffrey, I'm guilty that...--Nikki began, but I interrupted her.
- You're completely innocent. At that point, we both wanted what we got. Now, after thinking, you realized that you need to turn in the other direction. I get it. And I accept, no matter what I think and feel about it. Because seeing you all on your nerves is much worse than accepting the fact of separation at a time. I can handcuff you to the battery and persuade you to stay with me, but will we be happier?
№ 408197   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 13:11
To love and be loved every day, not on a “red or purple day of the calendar”.
№ 408029   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2020 / 11:33
An actor can wait all his life, like a bride, for his director. Someone who sees in him his own gift. And if the director is the one who constructs the building of the concept, then the actor is the one who inhabits it. And it often happens that the actor is uncomfortable in the “building” where the director invited him. You have to adapt, adjust, find the strength to find yourself in a space alien to you. But it also happens that you find each other. It is necessary and possible to find those with whom you are on the way. And it is a great joy, if not a necessity, to find comrades-in-arms, like-minded people, partners. I'm talking now about the creative group as a whole, and this is the operator, the screenwriter, the artists, the sound engineers, and the production department. That is, a large and well-coordinated team. You can spend many years on this, or maybe get lucky when you found each other from your first film. It is important for young people who are looking for themselves to find partners. It gives you the joy of joint creativity and support - you are not alone. Almost everyone I met on The Return and The Exile is still working with me. It is very important to find people of your blood type, your composition, your rhythm.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407929   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:24
- I live here ... What could be better than the sea? His breath is pure. It is not subject to despots. On the surface, they can still fight, kill each other, but once they plunge, plunge into the sea, their power ends. Only here is a person truly free.
Quote Explanation: Series 1. "Iron Whale".
№ 407722   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2020 / 13:42
And which way I won't,
On whatever I pass the grass,
I will never forget my friend,
If you made friends with him in Moscow!
№ 407302   Added MegaMozg 22-11-2020 / 15:06