health [Theme] Page 1

If your hair develops, they believe that you feel good.
№ 458902   Added Viker 07-12-2023 / 11:10
The highest good is achieved on the basis of complete physical and mental health.
№ 457663   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:08
If a society is sick, then their members cannot be healthy... this also applies to us.
№ 457657   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 12:07
Bacteria, viruses dictate!
№ 457415   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:28
Love yourself, love your life, treat yourself fairly, put your goals first, take care of your mental and physical health, respect yourself, don't let anyone treat you badly, prove to yourself that you are the best person on this earth and that you will achieve everything.
Quote Explanation: About self-love.
№ 457318   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:12
You give your kindness, and they wipe their feet on it. The person who betrayed you does not even think about your wounded soul, about his ugly act towards you. Such a carefree person continues to smile, laugh, walk around the city, study, work, have fun with his friends on the street and go to restaurants. He is fixated only on himself, his own benefit, and he absolutely does not care about you and other people whom he greatly offended with his unpleasant qualities and bad deeds. And you are very worried, upset, nervous, experiencing mental pain and crying bitterly. But since bad people spat on your soul and hurt you greatly with their vile actions, also spit on them and live in peace. Forget these ill-wishers who don’t care about you. After all, your health and nerves are much more important than worries and pain.
№ 457196   Added MegaMozg 07-10-2023 / 22:45
A dead end is when there is no money for health and no health to earn money...
№ 457104   Added MegaMozg 01-10-2023 / 22:33
Do you already have a regular customer card for the Polet travel agency?
№ 456992   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2023 / 19:15
Our energy is the currency that helps maintain the balance of our vitality. The torn rhythm of life, inadequate sleep/insomnia and all the continuous flow that we pass through ourselves every day: feelings, thoughts, worries, negativity, irritation, anxiety - all this directly affects the energy impulses that we emit. It directly affects our performance, mood, and our entire life. Particles of this stormy stream either fill us or mercilessly deplete us, stealing our energy, dragging us into the black vortex of asthenia and depression. Therefore, vital energy is a very important resource. And if you treat it frivolously and spend it exclusively on consumerism, then sooner or later there will be no strength left for anything at all. Well, perhaps only to drift in the ocean of life, like an Antarctic iceberg. Every day you need to take care of your not only physical, but also mental health, and not waste your time and energy resources in vain.
№ 456779   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2023 / 09:51
If you want to have clear thinking in difficult times - be able to maintain peace of mind, even when something unpleasant happens. Do not let prickly misfortune take over your thoughts. If you want to live in peace, without ruining your nerves and health due to unpleasant events - do not dwell on the bad, plunging into the abyss of self-digging, but find your island of peace of mind inside. If you want to have good friends, be a good friend yourself, who cannot be doubted for a second.
№ 455789   Added Viker 24-08-2023 / 11:14
The only way to live happily, no matter what happens around you, is to be yourself and live your life. Someone else's happiness can greatly hook you, but you should not give in and be upset, but you yourself need to go forward to your personal small victories. But if you take all this too close to your heart, you will suffer serious setbacks in your career ladder, you will be upset, risking undermining your health. To live your life calmly, without adventures, you must believe in yourself, in your strengths and your destiny.
№ 455623   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2023 / 07:30
Get ready to walk in sustainable wisdom, sustainable friendships, sustainable finances, sustainable health, sustainable peace, sustainable location, and sustainable breakthrough. We are entering the season for which we have been praying and prophesying. This season is the season of resilience. The body of Christ is about to enter one of the best seasons in history.
№ 455159   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2023 / 08:42
My health is better. I had a good winter. At the end of it, only the melancholy came, which I tried in every possible way to defeat. But with the approach of spring, he could not resist. My nerves shook me all over, plunged me into such despondency, into such indecision, into such anguish from my own indecision, that I was completely weary.
№ 454131   Added MegaMozg 10-06-2023 / 10:18
Health toast, stupid tradition - which makes people traditionally stupid.
№ 453942   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2023 / 04:42