Christianity [Theme] Page 4

When you pour cold soul in the middle, he begins to defend himself, to resist, to do the opposite. But it is necessary to show love, as the man thaws and reveals. That's what love is. This is a great work
№ 393231   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:54
It is important to show love. In this case, even if the person seems indifferent, he is indifferent.
№ 393230   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:51
You want to be loved people, and it's okay Because you're human. Well, don't expect too much from this love, because it can disappear at any moment. <...>
While how the love of God always present in your life.
№ 393229   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:48
When you feel loved, creation of God, your soul will be filled with His love. But if the vessel of the heart to the brim full of divine love, that man no matter what he is given (or not given) people. Heart and already filled.
№ 393227   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:42
I remember you once said to me: "This love has caused me so much pain!" Don't know if you remember my answer. I told you what I have gathered from books and my own experience: love itself is never painful. Because love is life, love is the light that is the breath of our hearts is the blood circulation, through which the brain, heart and every cell is saturated with oxygen. When you love, life fills you. Love does not cause pain! But I believe that at that time you really felt pain. not only because of love, but because of unfulfilled hopes that didst expectation of reciprocity. You loved and you'd like rewards, reciprocal feeling. That's why then it became painful. Did you expect a definite reaction, but none came. But when you realize that true love is not seeking, not waiting, is not willing, then you will not be bothered, get something in response or not no. If the feeling will be mutual, you'll be very happy you will be fine; but otherwise, start to suffer.
№ 393225   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 18:36
We Christians have a great responsibility to preach the gospel. But only few of us are Christians, in fact, bearing in the heart of Christ. And most are only called as such what should be.
We don't give people ideas about safe Harbor - Christ. About attention, reasoning, sobriety, vigilance. People look at us - such a godly and perfect and can't see open arms, I do not see that the Church can be saved each one that we are all brothers.
№ 393131   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 13:54
Christianity is a humble choice without pressure on the other.
№ 392987   Added Viker 02-05-2020 / 10:07
The solution is in you. The Lord wants to reveal to you the divine will, but you're not ready to see her, reflected in the waters of your soul, because you have there is a constant storm. And God speaks to you quietly, almost in a whisper! And in order to hear His words, you need to take in the absolute silence.
№ 392744   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 16:27
It is bad when Christians grumble, complain and murmur. Are you a Christian? Show it to rejoicing in your own family! Let your kids tell you that they have happy, joyful parents!
№ 392690   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:55
Difficult person in your way is a warning from God that we need to look deeper into your heart, to see what happens in the shower.
№ 392689   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:55
Children-rebels - testing. Check our soul - what she really is. Are we able to truly love, can endure, if God's in our heart?
№ 392687   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:54
No, God is not fair.
His justice is love. And love looks quite different - different eyes, a different heart.
Justice is when you and I have six oranges, and three eat you and three me. And for God's justice is when you take as many oranges as you want. Want to take five oranges and make juice from them? Take it. And I'll have one. That's what the justice of God.
№ 392686   Added Viker 29-04-2020 / 12:54
A Christian is anyone forced to do anything, except themselves - on their own, and in proportion to their own forces.
№ 392595   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:33
We all love to hear about miracles and visions. Is not it a miracle when people, having lived in marriage for twenty-five years, changing together? But no, we need other miracles... "father, tell us about some miracle through the prayers of the Saint, this icon..."
A miracle is when people live together for forty years and not get divorced. That's a miracle. You think there is nothing surprising? Really? Forty years with the same man and not get tired of it, not to quarrel - that's amazing! Not to be rude to each other, to tolerate each other - that's where the real miracle. When your son marries a girl you don't love, but you let him go with the words: "my Boy, bless you!" - because I want first and foremost your child to be happy, not to be your will... that's where the miracle! Just so you can understand that in you dwelt the Lord. Everything else is just a beautiful facade.
№ 392591   Added MegaMozg 29-04-2020 / 08:21
Christianity is not just good deeds, nice smiles, knowledge of the rites, vegetable oil and even the good mood of the soul. Christianity is "God-hunger". It's a reminder that it is impossible to go to God, he stepped over the man.
№ 392496   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2020 / 21:03