Christianity [Theme] Page 5

That is why I call myself a bad Christian. You cannot serve God and mammon. And serve.
Read: "Leave all, follow Me." And don't leave. Hold on, cling to it ALL. Yes, very difficult, almost impossible to leave it. It is not only the apartment, clothes, delicious food, favorite books, maybe even a loved one, family... For me, as for many, it is also a favorite work...
Here we live - forked, going through life two-faced Janus, pray to God and reserved, Yes, but still worship mammon.
№ 392213   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2020 / 18:03
Better if we other people? Closer life to Christ, what are they? No, we are not better, and life is still unsettled and messy all of them.
№ 391688   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 11:12
In the past, when people were more closely connected with Christianity and its rulers were called the anointed of God, everything was exactly the same as today, when the obvious departure from Christianity. I think man is doomed to do more harm than good. Love of neighbor is the highest ideal on earth.
Quote Explanation: Fragments from my diary.
№ 391403   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:24
History shows that religion we do not progress, but regress. This, however, it doesn't matter: whatever it was, will definitely be a new God and a new religion. They will be presented to the population of the earth and taken them under pressure the only arguments with which managed to convince any nation to adopt Christianity or any other religion, unless it was the religion of their fathers: the Bible, sword, fire, and axe.
№ 390295   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:24
Do I think that the Christian religion will exist forever? I have no reason to think so. Prior to failure the world has known thousands of religions. They are all dead. <...> No, I believe that Christianity and its God, are not exceptions to the General rule. They, in turn, should disappear and make room for another God, and even more stupid religion.
№ 390293   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:18
The priests and the optimists like to preach that humanity is continuously moving forward to perfection. As usual, they do not support their opinion with statistics. It is the General rule the priests and the optimists too.
№ 390290   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:09
Our religion is a horrible religion. In the seas of innocent blood that was spilled, could without interference to accommodate all the navies of the world.
№ 390288   Added MegaMozg 04-04-2020 / 16:03
I repeat to you, tomorrow you will see this obedient flock, which at first wave my rush to rake up hot coals to your fire, which will burn thee for coming to hinder us. Because if were, who more deserved our fire, it's you. Tomorrow you will be burnt. Dixi.
Quote Explanation: The words of the Inquisitor, converted to Christ.
№ 389977   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 08:33
And you silently and earnestly looking at me with his gentle eyes? Angry, I do not want your love, because I do not love you.
Quote Explanation: The words of the Inquisitor, converted to Christ.
№ 389974   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 08:24
Christianity preaches only slavery and dependence. Its spirit is too favourable to tyranny that it is constantly, it is not used.
№ 389752   Added MegaMozg 30-03-2020 / 15:00
Orthodoxy is not looking for the truth, it possesses it.
№ 389404   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 05:15
Without need not deal with an unbeliever - unbelief is contagious/
№ 389360   Added MegaMozg 26-03-2020 / 16:48
For the Christian, there is over of course; he was always the student and to the tomb of the disciple.
№ 389309   Added Viker 26-03-2020 / 10:21
Doubt meaningful, informative and productive may be the only one who's connected living experience with the subject of his doubt.
№ 389015   Added MegaMozg 20-03-2020 / 15:26
But the brigands, monseigneur, the brigands!
- In fact, the Bishop said, - I had almost forgotten about them. You are right. I can meet them. In all likelihood, and they also need someone to tell them about the Lord God.
- Monsignor, but their whole gang! This is a pack of wolves!
- Mr. mayor, and may be, Jesus commands me to be a shepherd of this flock. God works in mysterious ways!
- Monsignor, they will Rob you.
- I have nothing.
- They will kill you.
- Kill the old priest who goes on his way, muttering prayers? Full! Why should they?
- Oh My God! What if you meet them!
- I'll ask them alms for my poor.
- Don't go, Monsieur, for God's sake! You risk your life.
- Mr. mayor, the Bishop said, is that it? I live in the world, to the souls of human sung, and not about his own life.
№ 388476   Added MegaMozg 11-03-2020 / 00:25