ignorance [Theme] Page 2

I have never felt what this thing is death, so I can't say I'm happy with it or not.
№ 396648   Added Viker 01-06-2020 / 11:23
Our ignorance of the aforementioned "tool" that borders with blatant ignorance, ignorance of the law, its operation and rules of use turns into a real tragedy. Having such an amazing source of almost imputed to us well-being (mental and stress particularly economic ones), we manage not only shamelessly and subtly to rot, but still pay themselves the same in evil that it does to explain.
№ 396441   Added MegaMozg 28-05-2020 / 21:33
Under such strong pressure of the unconscious needs to believe in his divinity, he had no contact with their inner feeling. Thus, the Hole could not know themselves well enough to correctly hear the other. The only way that allowed Hal to understand his surroundings and to interact effectively with it, was a radical reduction of his world. So, he focused on external, on behaviour, on the surface. Denied the subjective sphere, hiding from its human limitations. He narrowed his world to the size that can be managed, but lost the ability to manage their emotions and relationships with people. Hall, like many of us, was convinced that ignorance is failure, lack of something, the opposite of knowledge. When it came to recognition of its limitations, I realized that ignorance is actually part of the learning experience. Only geniuses and idiots (strange parallel!) don't understand the limits of your knowledge. We are finite and mortal - are aware that they can't know everything and are forced to consider that there is always something that eludes consideration. As you accumulate more and more knowledge, we also gain awareness of their ignorance in many many areas. Hal still willingly to learn, but he threw a terrible burden attempts to first learn and then act. If we really knew enough, we would be able to trust all machines. As Jennifer discovered, people are required in those situations where decisions must be made without sufficient knowledge, most of the really important situations. Hola, it was necessary to deny its limitations. Limitations meant death and imperfection. He honestly tried to learn all about their professional field. Tried to be ready to help any who turn to him for advice. Tried to force myself to do my best. Have achieved outstanding success, but inwardly dying, that forced myself to do more than was humanly possible. He was beside himself with anger at his son, who has clearly demonstrated that it no longer considers Hola all-knowing and all-powerful. The opening Hole of his inner feelings and acceptance of its limitations freed him from the unbearable burden of responsibility and guilt. He allowed himself to become just a man - vulnerable, fallible creatures. Allowed himself to cry with rage, realizing their losses. And then Hal started to live their own lives and to experiment with changes in your life. Hal realized that God is doomed to a static existence by the fact of its omniscience and omnipotence.
№ 396223   Added Viker 26-05-2020 / 07:23
We always thought that we know enough, when you finish your education and become adults. And so we grow, and everyone thinks we're older and we in any case do not know enough. How we cope with the incompleteness of your knowledge, is the key to our feeling of fullness of life. If I need to hide from myself how much I don't know and pretend I have a reasonable and sound basis for all my actions, I have to deny a big part of his awareness - as yourself, and the world in which we live. If I try to avoid these difficulties, you can go the way of Jennifer, attributing responsibility rules by the way Louise, relying on other people, the way Frank, denies all values, or can choose other ways to avoid understanding their own limitations. By doing this, I reduce its vitality.
№ 396103   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:58
- Well, what do you have?
- I mean, what do I have? I don't know. I don't look at their cards. What's the intrigue? Oh... wow.
Children. Breed caster.
№ 395872   Added Viker 22-05-2020 / 08:11
A knowledgeable man knows that he knows nothing. The ignorant does not know anything, but persists in a knowledgeable way. Therefore, ignorance is not ignorance, but the barrier between man and knowledge. Ignorance of the knower is his springboard to knowledge, openness, knowledge, and ignorance of the ignorant. In this wisdom the sort of fools and geniuses. However, the fool has not yet approved their ignorance. He'll probably grab a few scraps of information and deem themselves knowledgeable. And this is a healthy stage of growth, it is important not to get stuck in it. Knowing the ignorance or not knowing your knowledge - wise. Unaware of his ignorance, not knowing him is a fool. The first thing to understand and to carry through life is their ignorance. The first thing you need to understand and reject is their ignorance.
№ 391165   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 10:00
Sometimes we are convinced that you know your partner too well... but you'll be surprised that which you know not.
№ 390714   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 03:09
As stated in the Criminal code? Ignorance of the law is no excuse! Moreover, ignorance of history is not exempt from historical responsibility!
Release Date: 28.01.2020
№ 386786   Added MegaMozg 29-01-2020 / 12:50
Ignorance is the starting position in the search for truth.
№ 385852   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 23:20
- Still or it is unclear?! Jankel, how many fingers on the hand of a soldier? Irancell, how many fingers on the foot soldier? No peeking! Ask a leading question: how many hands this soldier?
- That knocks the bastard.
- Smolka, six periscopes for everyone!
3 Series
№ 384167   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2019 / 10:00
Should not idealize what you don't know.
№ 379861   Added MegaMozg 04-10-2019 / 06:03
- She wants to take control of the world, I see it...
- I see what you want!
- Then look what she did with the Avengers. They are your friends! And Madame Mask - no.
In new York Baron Zemo was not who you thought. Black Widow too.
- In the past. And for that, I pay for it.
- To be honest, I don't know who my friends are, and I don't think you do, too.
5 Season 23 Series
№ 375336   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 01:32
Unlike adults, children always ask, thus recognizing his ignorance. And adults usually say: "I know everything".
№ 375286   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2019 / 00:42
On earth and in the heavens there are many things, friend Horatio, which are not reported in your Newspapers.
There happen more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are reported in your newspapers.
№ 373987   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2019 / 16:03
You never know which side is in danger...
№ 373669   Added MegaMozg 01-07-2019 / 10:03