the decision [Theme] Page 4

Instead of making a decision "suddenly", think it over carefully, my friend.
Instead of making a decision suddenly, think it over...
№ 453493   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2023 / 17:09
Human life is like a spiral that increases upwards. Each of its turns repeats the trajectory of the previous one, but unfolds at a new, higher level or stage of the life path and development. Which increases experience, knowledge, opportunities and responsibility. Wrong decision - closes the circle, forcing a person to walk in a circle, thereby repeating the experience, until the moment of awareness and correction of one's own mistakes. Everything is like in a game where you can’t go to the next level without solving the goals and objectives of the previous one. Thus, "Running in a circle" is a life penalty for a wrong decision.
Quote Explanation: I want to note that the vector movement along the axis of the spiral does not always mean movement up, but also down. It all depends on the actions that we take and on the goal that we pursue.
№ 452684   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2023 / 17:06
It cannot be said that the past does not exist. The past is all the ground, and the present is built only on a solid foundation.
№ 452441   Added petrashevgant 30-03-2023 / 18:35
Good intentions are doomed to failure, because the right decision is made too late.
№ 452358   Added Viker 29-03-2023 / 17:55
He paced the decision, and it seems to me that at that moment he was not thinking about anything, he just walked and walked, and it ripened in him.
№ 451776   Added Viker 14-03-2023 / 16:08
- But sometimes, in the most desperate moments, I become completely addicted to pills and the fact that I still have not killed myself or anyone else is pure luck. But more than once or twice I was close to this. But more than once or twice I was close to this. I made decisions that affected the lives of dozens of people while high. When I am overloaded with work, I simply need pills, this is my problem. This is my weakness. But I always understood that if I publicly admit my weakness, if I talk about my problem publicly, if I go to rehab, if I retire for a while, they will take advantage of this and get rid of me forever.
№ 451561   Added MegaMozg 14-03-2023 / 05:06
Good advice is advice that approves a decision you made a long time ago.
№ 451413   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 21:36
A strong desire to achieve something gives rise to a decision how to do it.
№ 451379   Added Viker 13-03-2023 / 09:44
When we make decisions, we choose the consequences.
№ 450900   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:31
The best way to serve a beggar is to feed him. If there is no cooked food in the house, food (grains, bread, beans or vegetables) can be given. If he needs medical help, clothes or shelter, also provide all this, because as long as there is a problem of poverty and the state is not willing to take responsibility for its solution, this responsibility lies with the head of the family. You should not encourage begging, but you should not allow a person in really distress to starve to death. Don't give money to a beggar to discourage begging.
№ 450772   Added Viker 02-03-2023 / 11:06
You can talk for a long time about how it would be better to do it, and how it would be worse, but the options seem only when the result is known. The decision that determines this result must be made here and now. And you don't know if it's right or wrong until you make a choice. Later historians will tell you that you are wrong. But here and now they will remain silent.
№ 450710   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 20:03
Before making a decision, you need to determine for yourself what you really want.
№ 450668   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2023 / 17:57
We cannot be held responsible for the actions of others. If a wife is slapped and she shoots a husband with a gun, who beats her and drinks, who is to blame? Husband - because he got drunk? Gun manufacturer? Jack Daniel? You can blame anyone, but the bottom line is that it's her decision to take the gun and pull the trigger. She has a dozen other ways to deal with the situation in her arsenal, but choosing one of them is on her conscience.
№ 450321   Added Viker 14-02-2023 / 09:35
I love these people, I believe in Russia!
№ 450043   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
The mechanism of genocide was based on this, which, having begun, only intensified over time. Unable to accept and defend their own opinion, people simply blindly followed the "correct" opinion of the majority.
Quote Explanation: Prince's conclusions on the nature of the Tutsi genocide that occurred in the Round. His conclusions are based on the results of conformity experiments (Asch experiments).
№ 449877   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 03:27