the decision [Theme] Page 5

I love these people, I believe in Russia!
№ 450043   Added Viker 08-02-2023 / 11:06
The mechanism of genocide was based on this, which, having begun, only intensified over time. Unable to accept and defend their own opinion, people simply blindly followed the "correct" opinion of the majority.
Quote Explanation: Prince's conclusions on the nature of the Tutsi genocide that occurred in the Round. His conclusions are based on the results of conformity experiments (Asch experiments).
№ 449877   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 03:27
The solution to most of the most serious problems is simple courage. The courage to look into yourself. The courage to take the first step. The courage to find what you fear the most and courageously go for it.
№ 449476   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2023 / 18:39
It is impossible without suffering to break past illusions, admit past delusions, and then make a strong-willed decision to start everything from the beginning. This path runs through heartache.
№ 449320   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2023 / 16:45
You sublimate the image of your own father through me. Because it is very important for you that there is a strong person next to you who will take some of the responsibility for your decision. And then you will not receive the condemnation that you are so afraid of.
№ 449020   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2023 / 18:39
It turns out that a person spends a lot of time on excuses, and not on finding a solution.
№ 448782   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:24
Each person has only one question to answer. And it is not about what you would do if you had money, time or influence, but what you would do with what you have.
№ 448726   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:15
If you are unable to recognize this, if you are unaware of the darkness in the heart of your adversary, you will not be able to understand the grief and pain of others.
Quote Explanation: Yugi Mutou talks about his partner's weakness, pride and darkness in his heart.
If you are unable to recognize this, if you are unaware of...
№ 448485   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2023 / 20:06
If there is a crack, there must be a way to patch it. And I will find it.
№ 448419   Added MegaMozg 02-01-2023 / 22:33
The solution to the problem is exploration, not hostility.
№ 448365   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 13:08
We have put our signatures. And so we were the authors.
№ 448330   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:59
Ignorant citizens of New Khimuk! ... And also - all the fools who did not want to face the truth. My name is Karen Travers. I am the one who rejected the false system of New Himuka and opened my eyes. My comrades and I decided to work with Seiran, whose views we share. Enough to turn a blind eye to the truth! Your state is mad! The government of New Himuka developed the community through psy-net. And as you know, the heart of the psynet is Arahabaki's city supercomputer. His circuits are empowered psionics, as most of the population is telepathically linked to each other. Thanks to this, anyone can see and hear any information. To use it, to lead a life devoid of any restrictions. However, there is no real freedom in this! All available information is controlled by the government, and the population is turned into cattle. Look around: all people live for the sake of the country, for the sake of the government - only to be used. Everyone who breaks out of the norm is to be eliminated - they are driven crazy, turning them into their pawns. In an effort to achieve obedience, our leaders have crossed a line. But enough! The time has come to overthrow the government of New Himuka and rise from your knees! Wake up, unfortunates! Sairan defends free will! Their society is built so that people can live as befits people! And I swear that I will stand by him! We are glad to accept in our ranks everyone and everyone! I became the vanguard of the Seiran and challenged the dictatorship that recognizes only those in whom it sees its own benefit. From now on, Seiran is my homeland, and for her sake, I will destroy the system of New Himuka! Here and now we begin the liberation from the shackles of eternal conspiracies! This is the real revolution! If you woke up, like me - we are waiting for you under the flags of Seiran! And together we will overthrow this system!
№ 448097   Added Viker 02-01-2023 / 12:12
Disappointment is a positive sign. It means that the solution to the problem is within reach, but what you are currently doing is not working, and you need to change your approach in order to achieve the goal.
№ 446642   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2022 / 13:48