slavery [Theme] Page 4

How foolish it is to get upset if something is wrong at work! What is work anyway? This is a slave-ota! Slavery! And what is a breath? Breath, life! This is what we must attach importance to, this is what is most important!
№ 419723   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2021 / 21:18
Eren: You've always been waiting, right? Waiting for someone ... for 2000 years ...
Quote Explanation: It takes place after watching Zik and Eren, the memories of Eren and Grisha. Ymir was ordered by Zeke to take away the ability to bear children from the Eldians.
№ 419246   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 20:57
Eren: Always ... all alone ...
Quote Explanation: Eren and Zeke's conversation on the tracks, after their contact.
№ 419199   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2021 / 12:27
Like religion, human history is full of depressing phenomena such as colonization, disease, racism, sexism, homophobia, class snobbery, environmental destruction, slavery, totalitarianism, military dictatorship, inventions that people do not know how to use (atomic bomb, Internet, semicolon), persecution of smart people, worship of idiots, boredom, despair, cyclical crises and spiritual catastrophes. And all this against the background of taking truly disgusting food.
№ 418239   Added MegaMozg 02-05-2021 / 12:42
My strength allows me not to be a slave to the laws of nature!
№ 415989   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 02:00
You are simply a slave to the false power that you crave to acquire.
№ 415983   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2021 / 01:42
Vide. It's a pathetic sight. The gold slave waves his whip and pretends to be the master of the slave he bought for gold. He just doesn't get it. We are all slaves to something.
№ 415531   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2021 / 23:45
Beware lest some small people that you have enslaved rise up and turn into a scourge in the hands of the gods, which will fall on your boasting and your injustice, your vices and your stupidity.
№ 415138   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 16:57
People agree to be slaves in one place to feel like masters in another.
№ 414767   Added Viker 09-03-2021 / 12:51
I believe that a slave cannot be happy. I believe that if a person is not free in his actions, then he is notorious, squeezed, cruel. Berdyaev said that slavery gives rise to cruelty. I believe this is the correct conclusion. In addition, the history of Russia shows that the enslaved people suffered all the time. And as soon as Alexander II released him, Russia immediately got up from its knees. For Russia, the lack of freedom is one of the fundamental reasons why, despite our wealth, we do not live well. We do not have a shortage of gas, intelligence, talented people? We have a deficit of freedom. And this makes us different from the Europeans for the worse. And until this deficit is overcome, I am afraid that we will not be successful.
№ 413948   Added MegaMozg 22-02-2021 / 07:36
Needless to say, the vast majority of strictly religious Jews and Christians are exceptionally decent people who do not condone genocide, rape and slavery or stoning for minor offenses. They treat the Bible more like a talisman. In recent centuries and millennia, the Bible has been revised, allegorically interpreted, replaced with less violent texts, or carefully ignored. And the main thing is just this. The sensitivity to violence has changed so much that religious people make a distinction in their attitude to the Bible: they extol it as a symbol of morality, but base their own morality on more modern principles.
Quote Explanation: About violence and cruel punishment in the Bible
№ 411777   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2021 / 13:54
At this time, you especially need to know that you are fit for something better than slavery and cannon fodder.
№ 411300   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 10:51
Arranged in general on a reasonable basis, but having so many shortcomings that the mind soon finds itself in a whirlwind of contradictions. We're used to living with it, driving away depression. Millions die from treatable diseases. Millions live in poverty when there is so much money in the world. We destroy the biosphere knowing that it is our only home. We threaten each other with nuclear weapons, knowing where it might lead. We love wildlife, but we allow mass destruction of species. And everything else: genocide, torture, slavery, murder in the family, child abuse, school shootings, rape and other lawlessness. We live with these horrors and can, without going crazy, experience happiness and even love.
№ 410624   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 01:03
You've never been your own judge - are you doomed to slavery?!
№ 408864   Added MegaMozg 10-12-2020 / 17:06
Slavery is being unable to make any, even the smallest, decision.
№ 408560   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 22:57